Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alone Together (Kanna and J)

JMontvale

Star
Max almost jumped out of his bed when the shrill alarm went off. The teen hated the way the alarm hurt his sensitive ears. He tried to always set his clock alarm to "radio", but some nights he set it incorrectly.

Max reached out to turn the alarm off, but his hand came down too fast and too hard. There was a loud crack as the clock's plastic case broke under the impact. Shards of plastic cut into Max's hand and the clock made a squawk as it died.

"Uh-oh!" Max said when he saw that he had accidentally destroyed his clock. He felt like an idiot, but Max felt even dumber when he realized that it was Saturday. "Oh, man! I don't even have to get up early today!" His twin sister's room was next door, and Max hoped he hadn't accidentally woke her up.

Then, Max saw that his hand was bleeding. Still dressed only in his sleeping boxers, the teen went to the bathroom to get some antiseptic and bandages.

Seri was glad she slept in the room next to him. Of course, she enjoyed her brother's scent, but she didn't want to hear that god awful alarm go off right in her ears. As it was, it woke her up too, just not as rudely as it woke him up.

This morning, however, she didn't expect to hear the crack and whine of it getting smashed to pieces...though it wasn't the first time she had heard that. She slipped out of bed, smelling the blood as he went to the bathroom that they both shared and sighed. Of course, she was wearing a spaghetti strapped shirt and a pair of boxers that barely covered her ass. Her long hair was tied back so it wouldn't get in her mouth when she slept.

"Max, you know mom and dad will be pissed if they find out you broke another alarm clock..." She went into the bathroom and took his hand in hers. She wasn't as tall as him, but she had a similar athletic build, and loved running. Quickly, she washed his hand off and applied the antiseptic to the wound, wrapping his hand tightly to stop it from bleeding.

"Yeah," Max said sheepishly. "I don't know why I'm having so much trouble with the clocks. It's like I don't know my own strength anymore." Max shuddered a little when Seri took his hand. Her touch... just being so close to his sister was causing Max to have some very unbrotherly feelings.

He had started dreaming about Seri. They were in running in the woods, like when they were little kids. But in the dreams they weren't kids, and they were naked. They went to their old secret spot in the woods near their home. They tumbled together on the moss covered ground, and began to kiss and touch each other. Then... the alarm went off.

Max forced himself back to the present. His heart was hammering, and he was breathing faster, like he'd been running. Seri's scent was driving him crazy. Thankfully, the strong smell of antiseptic helped conceal it.

"Thanks, sis," Max said when Seri finished bandaging his hand. "I know I can count on you." He struggled to calm himself. "I'm sorry I woke you up, Seri."

She smiled and stood on her toes to kiss his cheek. She wouldn't deny that she loved her brother...in more ways than just as her brother. She had been wanting to join him in his bed for a while, like she used to when she was younger. Her hand lingered in his, and she wrapped her arms around him. She didn't care that they were both wearing what little they wore to bed, but she wanted to hold him.

"No...you didn't wake me up. That's why I don't have my own alarm clock. I use yours to get me up in the morning." She grinned and kissed his cheek once more, staying close to him for some time. Then she pulled back and went back to her bedroom. "Hurry up and take a shower, Max!"

Max thought he felt his heart skip a beat when Seri kissed his cheek. She was so close, so beautiful, and Max felt things lower than his heart reacting to her. He didn't want to let go of Seri anymore than she wanted to let go of him.

Max put his arm around Seri's waist. His uninjured hand caressed the bare skin of his sister's lower back, and he drew her even closer. A part of Max was uncomfortably aware of how little they were wearing. Another part wished they weren't even wearing that much. His cock lurched in his boxers.

Then, Seri kissed him again and told him to take a shower. A cold shower, that's what I need, Max thought. But instead, he spoke.

"Hey, Seri?" he said before she left the bathroom. "I got you up. It doesn't seem fair for me to get to use the shower before you. Do you want to go first?" Max was barely aware of his hands acting on their own, pushing his boxers down and off, leaving him totally nude in front of his sister.

She gave him a quizzical look and shook her head. She liked the feeling of his hand touching her bare skin, and she decided to go back to his embrace. Her hands slid over his body, down to wrap around his waist.

Her hands slowly moved to pull her own shirt over her head, and she pressed her breasts against his chest. She moved to nip his jaw sweetly, and licked his cheek. She couldn't help herself at all.

After some moments, she pinned him back against the wall, slipping out of her own boxers, letting them fall to the floor. "Yes, but you were injured, so you should be taking your shower now...or else we'll be late for school." Her body ached for him, but she thought it best if she left now...even though they were both nude.

Max sighed with pure needful pleasure when Seri pressed her bare breasts to his chest and began to nip his jaw and lick his cheek. He wasn't aware of the physical change overcoming him. Max only knew that he could smell Seri's scent more intensely now. He could feel her body against his, and the heat from between her legs more easily and completely.

Max drew his naked sister closer in his strong but gentle arms and began to kiss and lick her cheeks. Then, his lips met hers, and he kissed her passionately. His eager tongue probed at Seri's lips, wanting to enter her mouth. His iron hard dick began to leak a clear liquid that dripped to the bathroom floor even as he grew a wolfish tail and his face became a muzzle. Max moved so that he had his twin sister against the wall.

"We could..." he growled. "We could shower together, sis. I... need you, Seri. I need you so much!"

Seri didn't notice the change that was coming over her, all she could tell was that she needed her brother, and that he wanted her just as badly. She licked and nipped him hungrily, the feel of his hard cock pressing against her flat stomach, some of his precum getting into the fur there, turning her on even more than she had ever thought possible.

Her tail wagged,and she growled hotly when he wrapped his arms around her, pinning her to the wall so happily. Her muzzle pressed against his,taking his tongue and his kisses so sweetly. She didn't care that he was her brother. She wanted him as a mate.

"Max..." she panted hotly, "I want to take a shower with you...I need you just as badly..."

Max lifted Seri by her bottom, pressing their bodies together and carried her into the shower. He opened his eyes, and saw that he and his sister had changed, but that wasn't important at the moment. All that mattered were his feelings for Seri and hers for him. He knew their love had become more than it once had been. He knew that they needed to mate.

Max put his sister down long enough to turn the water on. Then, he picked her up and moved under the water. He pressed Seri against the wall under the showerhead and positioned his cock at the entrance of her sacred treasure. He looked her in the eyes as he slowly slid his hard, throbbing length into her tight, sultry depths.

"I love you, Seri!" he gasped. "My sister! My mate!" He held eye contact until he had finished his first slow thrust, burying himself as deep inside his sister as he could. Max began to kiss, lick and nip his beloved sister as he started a slow, powerful rhythm of deep, grinding thrusts. "Oh! It feels so good, Seri! So right to be mating with you!" Max groaned. "My only love!"

Seri grinned and wrapped her arms and legs around him, wanting to feel his cock inside her. She didn't care that they had both changed. Her pussy was hot and dripping wet, waiting for him to fill her. Her tail wagged, and she grinned as he pinned her under the shower. She leaned her head back, moaning loudly as he pushed into her snatch, instantly tightening around him. She fit against him so wonderfully when he was inside her. She bit her lip to keep from howling out loud from the pleasure. She couldn't keep it back any longer. "Oh...Max...I love you too..." she howled hotly. "My brother! My lover!" Her hips bucked against him as well, feeling his thickness pushing into her as deep as he could. "I need you so badly, Max...Don't stop."

Max couldn't keep himself from howling with his sister. He continued to thrust deep and strong into her welcoming pussy. The scent of their sex was driving Max wild. He began to speed up, and grind more desperately at the bottom of each thrust. He longed to find her most sensitive spot. He ached for more than his own pleasure. He wanted to give Seri as much pleasure as he could.

"Oh, Seri!" Max groaned. "I don't want this to ever end!" He howled again as his sister's gripping depths squeezed greater heights of pleasure from his thrusting dick. "I don't think I can stop! I'm getting close, sis, and I don't think I can keep from cumming inside you!"

Seri moaned loudly and arched against him, pressing her lips roughly against his. Suddenly, she moved her hands down to pull him hard against her, so he couldn't pull out if he wanted to. She wanted his cum, and she wanted it badly. She cried out loudly, her pussy walls clenching tightly around his cock, milking him for everything he had.

"Don't stop, Max...I want your cum..." Her white tail wagged, and she panted hard, screaming in pleasure as she came over and over again around him.

The milking of Seri's pussy and her desire to have him cum inside her was more than Max could take. He thrust as deep as he could, accepting his sister's help to penetrate as far as his hard, thick cock could go. He came hard and long, Seri's body coaxing shot after shot of hot seed from his body.

Though Max's mind was all but lost in the intensely pleasurable culmination of his first mating with his twin sister, a tiny part realized his body was desperately trying to get his seed into Seri's womb.

She grinned and licked his cheek, wrapping her legs tighter around his waist. "Mmm...my mate...my brother..." She was in a state of ecstasy, kissing him deeply. "I don't want to go to school today..." She wanted to feel more of his cum inside her pussy, wanting it all in her womb. She grinned and nipped at his ears. It was then that she realized they were no longer human. "Umm...Max...? What happened to us?"

"Oh, Seri," Max gasped as he held his sister to him, his member still buried inside her. "My beloved! I don't want to go either. I want... I need to mate with you again and again. Oh, sis, I need to cum inside you again. If we keep doing this, I... I might get you pregnant." He kissed her and nipped softly at her neck. When she nipped his ear, he moaned and then she stopped. As he began to come down from the ecstasy of their joining, Max's mind begin to process that they didn't look human... weren't human.

"I don't know what happened to us, Seri, but I hope we can change back." Seri was even more beautiful to him in her wolfish form, and Max knew it was their natural form. He knew it instinctively just as he knew that they would change to the wolfish form every time they made love.

Max felt his body begin to return to it's human shape.

"I guess we can change back," he said. "But I don't want to stay this way right now. I want to go back to my wolf form... my true form, so I can mate with you again." He hugged Seri close. "Come to bed with me, sis. Let us leave the mingled scent of our bodies, our sex, our love in my bed."

She needed to feel him cum inside her over and over again. She liked her wolf form...her clean white fur, her long tail, and her legs wrapped around her brother's waist. "Mmm...I don't care if I get pregnant...I want you to keep stuffing me...with that wonderful cock of yours."

She loved her brother dearly, and now in more ways than one. She whimpered softly when her own body slowly become human, her legs tightening around him a little more. "Mmm...I want to feel you taking me over and over on your bed...then mine...then the couch...hell, everywhere..." She needed him almost painfully now.

Max carried Seri quickly to his room and gently placed her on his bed. He moaned unhappily when his dick slipped out of his sister's body. He needed her so desperately that he swiftly changed back to his wolf form, his fur as black as midnight and his eyes luminous blue.

Max began to kiss and lick down Seri's throat and on to her chest. He took one of his sister's nipples in to his mouth, sucking it as his long, canine tongue swirled lovingly around the sensitive flesh. The wolf boy gave his mate's other nipple equal attention before moving down her lower chest and belly, his nose enjoying her intoxicating scent as his tongue enjoyed her incredible taste.

Max's wolfish muzzle found its way at last down between Seri's legs. His tail wagged joyfully as he licked her clitoris and pushed his tongue inside her most private entrance. He licked her with enthusiastic attention even as his cock began to pulse with need for his mate. Precum leaked from the head of his organ in such amounts that he could hear the patter of it dripping on his bedroom floor.

Seri moaned and whined softly, changing back into her white wolf fur as he carried her to his room. Another whine escaped her lips when he pulled out of her hot pussy, since she only wanted to feel him there. Her green eyes met his hotly, begging for him to mate with her again.

Of course, the feel of his kisses and licks down her throat to her breasts. Her tail thudded against the bed, and she moaned, arching into his mouth. Her hands moved to hold his head against her, not wanting him to stop at all. As he moved further down on her, she started to writhe. She bucked up into him when she felt his tongue teasing her hot clit and tasting deep inside her pussy. Her tail wagged harder, and she held him down there with her hands.

Seri's hands urged Max on, and he eagerly tasted and explored his sister with his tongue and fingers. Max opened Seri's nether lips to allow his tongue to reach easier and deeper inside her glorious pussy. he would pause only to suck her clitoris.

Max's whole body shook with the need to mate with Seri again, but his heart and mind wanted to give her this pleasure first. He loved his sister/mate and wanted to be the lover he knew she deserved.

She moaned, her fingers tightening in his fur, and her back arching hotly. "Max!" she panted with pleasure. "Love...I need your cock...badly...I want you to fill me again..." She was enjoying the pleasure he was giving her, but she didn't want him to keep going without having his cock buried inside her. Besides, she could smell his need for her, and she wouldn't stop begging for him to fuck her again and again until they passed out side by side.

Max heard his sister's words, and moved back up her body. He kissed and nipped his way up her athletic belly and sucked briefly at her nipples before his achingly hard cock was finally at her entrance again.

"Oh, Seri," Max moaned as he slid slowly into her hot, tight pussy. He wanted to savor every second and every inch of penetration. "We fit together like our bodies were made for each other."

When Max was finally as deep inside his sister as he could go, he circled his hips, grinding his groin into hers. Max kissed Seri with total, burning passion, his tongue seeking to dance with hers even as he began a slow thrusting rhythm. The wolf boy felt he was in heaven, and he longed to bring his sister with him. Her happiness was his happiness. She was the breath in his lungs and the beat of his loving heart.

She moaned and arched against his mouth as he moved further up on her, loving the feel of his cock at her entrance again. She wanted him badly, and she was willing to roll over and pin him down if they didn't do anything.

She whimpered and moaned deeply, loving the feel of his cock sliding into her slowly. She wanted more and more, and she loved the way he fit inside her. "Max...don't stop...I need you badly..."

Seri growled as he ground against her, wrapping her legs around his waist. She loved his kisses, and she moaned louder. She needed him...and she wanted to feel him take her hard. Her tail continued to wag, and she whimpered. "Max...fuck me harder...I need you..."

Max heard the need in his sister's voice, and wanted to give her just what she needed. He grabbed her hips in his powerful hands and began to thrust hard and fast into her body. The bed creaked and lurched with the raw, hungry power of Max's deeply plunging thrusts. Their bodies slapped loudly together as Max drew Seri to him at the bottom of each thrust, seeking to penetrate and hard and deep as he could possibly go.

"Aaahh!" Max gasped. Then, he begin to growl as the pleasure flooded his body and mind. "Oh Sis! Oh, my only mate! I'll never have enough of you!" The wolf boy howled loud enough to shake the window even as the bed began to groan under the superhuman power of his entire body working to the single goal of fucking his sister as hard and deep as he could.

She moaned and whined loudly, bucking hard against him as he picked up the pace.She loved the feel of his hands gripping her hips, pulling her into him.She could hear the bed creaking and lurching under their lovemaking. Her hips buck up against him hotly, her pussy tightening around him a little more.

She howled with him,pressing herself firmly against him to take as much as she could into her hot snatch.Just from the feel of his hips pounding hard against hers was making her feel very hot with pleasure.She was in heaven now,and she didn't think she was going to last all that long anymore. "Oh god...Max...I need your cum...I need you..."

"Almost there!" Max growled. Seri's moans and howls and the way her incredibly hot pussy gripped his cock was driving him wild. Knowing that his sister wanted him to cum inside her as much as he wanted it pushed the wolf boy over the edge.

Once more he plunged as deep as he could with all his power, and began to fire pulse after hot, sticky pulse of his seed into his sister/mate's fertile body. Max knew in that moment with a mixture of savage joy and fear that he might get his sister pregnant.

Max knew that his body wanted to get Seri pregnant with their cubs. That was why he couldn't pull out... why he had to cum as deeply inside his sister as possible. He didn't know how Seri would feel about that, but Max's mind couldn't focus on his worries. The waves of mind submerging pleasure of his incredibly intense orgasm wouldn't let it. His body came and came, like it would never run out of seed, his body shaking with each pulse until finally, it was over, and he could collapse.

Max rolled to the side, still holding his sister so that the would remain pressed together and his cock would stay buried inside her. At the moment he hit the bed, it gave one last creak and collapsed with a loud bang.

"I think..." Max gasped, his strong, furry wolfish chest rising and falling rapidly as he caught his breath. "I think we need a new bed." Yes, he thought. Not my bed. Our bed, to share as mates.

Back
Top Bottom