Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alone Together (Kanna and J)

She whimpered and cried out, cumming hard around his cock, taking all of his cum into her. She wanted his cubs...since he was her mate. As far as she knew, she was already pregnant. She pressed her lips hard against his,her pussy still milking him for everything he could possibly have left...and then some.

She moaned and panted hard, laying back on the bed and grinning, well, wolfishly.She buried her face in his chest when he rolled to the side, yelping when the bed collapsed. She growled and smirked."I think we do need a new bed...a bigger one too." She giggled and nipped his jaw, hoping that she could have his pups. She licked and nipped at his ears, moving so that she was on top, straddling him with his cock still buried inside her.

Max growled with pleasure as licked and nipped at his jaw and ear. He eagerly helped her role him over so his hands could find and caress Seri's firm, perfect breasts. He was glad his cock was still deep inside of his mate. That was where he belonged. The fact that Seri was his twin sister only made Max love her even more intensely. But there was something he had to talk with her about.

"Seri? I love you. I don't know what we are, but I've always known we were alone. Just the two of us. I should have known we were destined to be mates. No one loves or understands me like you do... but, my beloved. I think... I think I want to get you pregnant. That's why I cum so hard and deep inside you. I want us to have cubs together. I don't want any mate but you. I don't want to have a family with anyone but you."

Max's hands moved to his sister's back. He drew her down so he could kiss her with all the passion that burned in his heart.

"Please, sis? Please say you'll make a family with me? That you'll carry our cubs?"

Seri grinned and leaned down, kissing him lightly. She wouldn't deny that she was enjoying the feel of his hands on her breasts. She smiled and laced her fingers through his, slipping them down her body. She loved her twin brother,and she wouldn't betray that love and trust they had. She paused with their hands over her lower belly.

"I love you too, Max. I could never live without you...especially not now. To be honest, I've always relied on you, and I've always needed you, as a friend, brother, and a mate. I want your cubs."

She pressed their hands firmly into her stomach to feel what she wanted. "I need your cum to fill me so I can have them. I never want you to stop cumming inside me." She returned his kiss hotly. "Yes. I'll make a family with you."

"I can't wait to get you pregnant, sis," Max said after the kiss. He caressed Seri's lower belly. "I want to fill you with my cum... I want to get started on our family. I know you'll be a wonderful mother." He began to slowly thrust up into Seri's body. "I can't live without you either, my beloved. I never want to cum inside anyone but you. I never want to be with anyone but you, my one true mate, my beloved Seri!"

She moaned softly, moving her hips against his slowly at first. Then, she started picking up the pace, grinding roughly against him, grinning sweetly. "How badly do you want me to be the mother of your children?" Her tail wagged, and nipped at his ears before kissing him deeply.

Her hips bucked against his and she held his hands tightly. "I want to do this to you my love. I want to ride you." She wanted to give him as much pleasure as she could.

"I need to make children with you, Seri!" Max gasped as she began to ride him, drawing intense pleasure from his body. "You're the only one I could ever want to have children with! I need to cum deep inside you! I need to fill your womb with our babies! Our cubs!" Max howled with a mixture of love, pleasure and desire.

Max's hands moved over Seri's belly, where their children would grow until they were born, and up her chest to cup and knead her firm breasts. He trust up with each of her down strokes, plunging into her.

"I can feel your tight pussy squeezing my cock," Max growled. "Can you feel how deep I am inside you? Can you feel how much I need to put my seed inside your womb?"

She growled and arched her back, closing her eyes tightly. Her tail wagged hard,and she bucked harder against him. "Oh...Max...I want my children to be yours also...Our pups!" She needed him and she wanted to feel him cum, stuff her until there was almost no chance for her to not get pregnant.

She knew she was fertile,and she knew she needed his seed badly. She could feel how hard he was inside her, and she knew how badly he needed to fill her.

She howled from the pleasure, starting to move harder against him wanting to work him until he filled her to the brim."Max...I need your children...badly..." she panted heatedly."Let me have them..."

The pleasure was too intense. Max's need to impregnate his fertile sister too strong. With a deep howl that was as mournful with instinctive need as it was joyous with physical and emotional ecstasy, Max thrust home and his cock began to fire like a high pressure hose, shooting stream after stream of his potent seed against Seri's cervix, seeking her womb.

She howled as well, digging her claws into his shoulders, still bucking against him hard, suddenly cumming around him. After sometime, she collapsed on his chest, moaning and whimpering. She loved the feel of him still filling her again. It didn't seem like he would ever stop. Her tail wagged, and she nuzzled against him, panting. "Mmm...Max..." She waited some time, letting him have a moment to come down from the high. She needed his cum badly.

Max was amazed that Seri's claws in his shoulders actually felt wonderful. He held his beloved sister/mate to his naked, furry chest, loving the feel of her against him, loving the feel of her pussy around his cock.

"Oh Seri," he moaned. "Oh, my love... I can't believe we didn't do this sooner. I've always loved you. I've always needed only you." He licked and nipped at her sexy, wolf ears and let his hands run over her back and bottom. His tail tried to wag under him with his happiness. "I finally feel complete. We are finally mates... like we were meant to be." Max's cock will still hard, and his body wanted to mate with Seri again.

She grinned and kissed him, snuggling against him closely. It was then that she realized that they were lying on a mattress...in the middle of a rubble pile. Seri smirked and glanced up at him. "Umm...Max...love...as much as I'd like to lie here, hoping that I'm pregnant, I think we need a new bed...this one's a little...damaged." She laughed lightly and licked his cheek.

She was happier than ever before, and she wanted him to hold her forever. To be honest, she didn't know if she could last another round of mating without a break, especially if he kept this up. "I think both of us need a little rest...on a newer bed..." She grinned and licked him sweetly.

Max rolled over, holding his twin sister to him so his member didn't leave her body. He kissed her with tender love, and licked her beautiful muzzle.

"You're right, my love," Max said to her with a small chuckle. "We need a new bed. A strong one to share every night." The wolf boy groaned with loss as he slowly and reluctantly pulled out of Seri's pussy. "If we're going to shop for a new bed, we'd better clean up and try to change to our other form. Already, Max thought of their wolfish form as the true shape of their bodies. "And as much as I hate the idea, we have to put clothes on too." He got up from the ruin of his bed, his cock still hard as iron and standing out from his strong body. Then, Max offered his hand to his sister. He knew she didn't need help getting up, but he figured she would offer if she had been the first to rise.

"It's back to the shower, I guess, but I'll try to behave this time."

Seri grinned when he rolled over, returning his kisses and licks tenderly. She wouldn't deny that she loved the way he tasted. She snuggled against him.

A soft whine escaped her lips when she felt him slip out of her pussy,though he was still hard. She lay there on the ruined bed fora little while, looking up at him with desire. Of course she took his hand and stood up, getting a little dizzy. She kissed him sweetly, clinging to him a little. Something was a little different, but she didn't know what it was.

She followed him into the shower, grinning happily. "You? Behave? I'll believe it when I see it, Max."

Max's laugh was almost like a growl from deep in his furry chest. His tail wagged happily behind him. He turned the water on in the shower. Then, Max looked at his sister, letting his admiring gaze tour her amazing body. Wolf form or human form, Seri was the most beautiful female Max could imagine.

"I need to behave," he said, heat in his eyes and his voice. "As much as my body wants yours, if we don't get cleaned up, and I don't get the scent of our sex off of me, I don't think I'll be able to take human shape." He checked to make sure the water was ice cold. "Let me get in first and cool down. Then, I can turn the hot water on and we can shower."

Max forced himself under the icy water. The cold was an enormous shock, but the wolf boy forced himself to take it, especially on his crotch. The cold was intense enough to be painful, but it did its work, making Max's large cock go limp.

As he forced his need down, Max's body began to shift again, returning to the shape of a teenage human. The claw marks his sister had put on his shoulders had already healed to slight, red, welts.

Seri grinned and licked his cheek before he stepped into the shower. It was a little hard for her to shift back to human, but somehow she managed it. She could still smell their scents combined on her body. She looked up at him when he was finally rinsed off. She stepped into the water and kissed him sweetly. Her hands moved over his chest and she grinned sweetly. She nipped at the welts on his shoulders. "Mmm...do I have to wear clothes? Or are you going to keep me all to yourself from now on?"

Max embraced Seri, his hands gliding over her back and bottom and he kissed and nipped her neck and ear.

"Mmmm... I don't think we're meant to wear clothes, sis," Max moaned softly into his sister's ear. "But we have to, so we can do stuff like go to school and go buy our new bed" Max stressed "our". He couldn't imagine being able to sleep in a bed alone ever again. He need to share a bed with his mate. "Oh, beloved I wish I could keep you all to myself, but I don't think that's very fair to you." He kissed Seri with restrained passion. They were there to get clean. If they started mating again, they'd never get to the store. "We'd better get a new alarm clock, too."

Seri growled and wrapped her arms around his neck and grinned, loving the way he touched her. Her hands slid over his chest, making sure to wash him off. Her hands drifted south, ever so slowly making sure to pay special attention to his cock and balls. She made sure her brother was nice and clean. The kisses she gave her, she returned just as happily and passionately.

"Mmm...if we get a new alarm clock, it's going on my side of the bed, and you're not allowed to set it. None of them work for you, so you're not going to touch it." She grinned and licked his cheek, and nuzzled against him happily.

Max carefully washed his twin sister's body, her graceful back, her firm breasts, her athletic arms, legs and butt, her divine sex and her smooth belly. Max paused on Seri's lower belly, knowing their cubs would grow there. There might be a cub or two growing there already.

The teen tried very hard to behave himself, though Seri's sweet, sexy touch was making something else "very hard". He chuckled and shook his head at his sister's words.

"That would be best," Max agreed. "Or we'll be replacing clocks at least once a week." He Seri again, letting his tongue seek his sister's while one of his hands massaged her lower belly. "We better get out of the shower," Max said with a husky, almost growling voice. "I don't think I can control myself much longer." His hard cock poked Seri softly in the tummy.

She liked the way his hand lingered on her stomach, knowing what he wanted...what they both wanted. Of course, as he washed her body off, well, it was making her wet with need, and she figured he was right. They needed to get out of the water soon, or else they would end up in the same position that they had this morning.

She wanted to mate with him again, but she didn't want to end up on her back once more on the broken bed again...yet. She placed her hands on her stomach, thinking she had felt something. Even though he said they should get out of the water, she leaned back against the wall, bringing one leg up to tease him a little.

Max shuddered when Seri raised her leg to show her pussy to him. Even in human shape, Max could smell his sister's arousal. His cock throbbed and began to leak precum. Watching Seri touch her belly reminded Max how much he wanted to make a family with her... how much his body needed to mate with her. He struggled to resist, but Seri's sacred treasure beckoned to him.

Max knelt and began to lick Seri's pussy. Her taste and smell didn't placate his need like he'd hoped. It only made it stronger. Max felt his tongue grow longer and more canine to reach deeper inside his sister. After a moment, he pulled back and shook his head, trying to resist. If he transformed fully, Max knew he would have a harder time resisting the need to mate with Seri.

Max stood, his dark blue eyes already becoming the paler color of his wolf self. He tried to talk, but first he had to pick up Seri. He pressed himself to her, his throbbing cock nudging at her hot, wet entrance.

"Sis... If I... If we don't stop... Oh, I need to mate with you, Seri! I need to cum inside you again. My seed needs to enter your womb... want to get you pregnant."

Seri grinned as she smelled the instant complete arousal. If they kept this up, she wouldn't know how long they could survive. She needed Max, no matter how much she tried to resist him. She was so very sexually excited and she was quickly giving into her wolf form again.

She whimpered as his tongue and nose were buried into her slit, tasting her and smelling her. The slight pleasure was starting to make her want to change also, but she couldn't give into it yet. "Max...we need to go," she whined softly. "Let's go get a new bed...then we can do more playing and mating." She kissed him lightly before getting out of the shower and wrapping a nice soft towel around herself.

Max gasped as Seri left the shower. The sound was a mix of frustration and gratitude. Max gave himself another quick rinse with the cold water to chase the lust back for the time being. He chuckled as he got out of the shower and started to dry his body.

"It's a good thing you have so much self control, sis," Max said. "I think we need to stop while we're out and get something to eat. Oh, and we need to call the school let them know we've come down with... I don't know... Gottafuck Fever?"

Max dressed quickly, not trusting himself naked with Seri. The clothes felt scratchy and unnaturally confining, like a fabric prison for his body.

She clung to the towel, keeping it tight around her body in case he wanted to jump her again. She really hadn't wanted to stop...just felt that it was necessary. She wandered off to her bedroom and started searching for some clothes. She found a comfortable...or formerly comfortable spaghetti strapped shirtandsomejeans. She whimpered and bit her lip, wanting to tear them right off of herself.

"Food would be nice...I'm starving. And say that we have the flu...they won't expect us for a week..." She walked out and went downstairs, sitting on the couch to wait for him.

Max called the school and gave an Oscar worthy performance as "Teen with flu calling in for himself and sister". The discomfort from his clothes helped make his voice sound believable miserable. As Max started to go to the living room, he snarled and pulled at the collar of his shirt. He opened three buttons so he could feel a little air on his chest. It made the clothing slightly more bearable. We'll get used to them, Max thought. We don't have any choice. We can't go naked all the time.

Max got the keys to his truck from the rack by the back door and went into the living room.

"I'm ready to go, sis." Max couldn't resist kissing Seri. They wouldn't be able to kiss in public... or hug passionately... or mate. Max wanted to get as much of that out of his system as he could with a single, searing kiss filled with his love for his sister and his hunger for her body.

Seri had her hands resting on her stomach as she relaxed there on the couch. She returned his kiss sweetly, with a hungry hint still in it. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her deeply.

If she had had her tail, it would have been wagging hard, and she would have pinned him down on the couch. After a few seconds in the kiss, she pulled back and stood up to follow him out to the truck.

As soon as she sat down, her stomach growled and she bit her lip. "So where and when are we eating? I'm really hungry now." She whimpered softly and kissed his cheek lightly.

Back
Top Bottom