Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Herr Doktor, Herr Doktor, bist du sadistisch?{obscene + mei}

He raised an eyebrow, a sardonic expression on his face. "A good pet? Hardly, David." He gave a slight scoff, then turned his attention back to David. "What do you want me to do? What can I do to keep your full attention, hm?" He rubbed his cheek against the man's chest, arms still wrapped around his neck. He sighed, and gave a small pout, and tilted his head up to place a kiss on his Adam's apple. "You know I'll do anything you want."

"I know you will." He said as his hand moved over Marcel's soft skin, appreciating him fully. "Do what ever you think you need to, make me want t give you my full attention. Make me forget I even have another pet." He said, lust tainting his voice again. "Go on, this time, you can do whatever you want, you know what sort of things we have around the house. Just remember your place." He said lightly.

"So early? And here I thought you said that we wouldn't be doing anything. . ." Marcel gave a low purr. "But alright - if that's what you insist on." The pet rose up, and slipped off of the bed and out of the room.

When he finally returned, he was wearing a school outfit with stockings and garters, and high heels. In one hand was a vibrator with a remote control, and in another was a string of anal beads. "Daddy?" Marcel purred, climbing back onto the bed. "I've been a naughty little girl and I need to be punished, Daddy. Will he punish his slutty little girl?"

(( Avoid 'daddy'. n.n;; kinda weirds me out. student/teacher maybe?))

"I gave you every chance to just go to sleep, you insisted on keeping me up." He said as Marcel got up.

He raised an eyebrow when Marcel returned and grinned. He got to his feet and moved over to his pet, looking him over before giving him a sharp push that would land him on the bed. He marveled how the skirt showed off his pale skin as it slid up. "A very bad girl indeed..." he agreed. "Hands and knees, now." He ordered as he lifted Marcel's hips to help him along.

[[That works~ xD]]

The dark pigtails bounced as Marcel was shoved onto the bed, the toys faling out of his hands and onto the bed sheets. He managed to feign a blush, and tried to pull his skirt down, hiding both his length and his cute butt. "Y-yes, sir. . ." Marcel murmured as he quickly got onto his hands and knees in the middle of the bed. The skirt immediately rose, hiding nothing, his length now half-hard between his legs and dripping pre-cum. "Nn, is the Teacher going to punish me?" He gasped out, wriggling his ass slightly.

David slid his hand up Marcel's thigh and over his ass before bringing it down with a loud smack, the pale skin tinting red in response. His hand moved down again and rested over Marcel's length, "Of course, look how naughty you are." He said as he leaned over the boy to retrieve first the vibrator. The beads could wait for now. He passed the toy to Marcel, "I'll be nice and let you at least get it wet for me." He said as his hand moved back to Marcel's length, gathering the pre-cum on his fingers and smearing it over the pink hole that Marcel was so wiling to expose to him.

There was a small yelp as he was smacked, but he quickly silenced the sound. Marcel nooded, and took the toy in one hand, and ran his tongue up the pink shaft, before circling it around the head and taking roughly half the toy into his mouth. He shivered and moaned slightly as he felt fingers briefly play with the head of his length, and then they were against his entrance and he pressed back against them with a small whimper.

David pressed a finger in, and then another, readying him for the large toy. He didn't usually bother prepping Marcel, but for now he didn't seem to mind. After a moment he backed off, leaving Marcel on his own. "Put it in." He said smoothly, "If you want pleasure, pleasure yourself, but don't cum until I tell you to." He instructed as he pulled up a chair. "Come on, show my how naughty my little school girl can be."

He mewled with pleasure when he felt the fingers stretching him, and was quickly panting, a heavy flush on his face. "Mmnn. . ." He gave a small whimper when David backed off, and watched him pull up a chair to the bed. Marcel fell backwards onto the bed, lifting his hips to draw the skirt up higher. He undid the bow, revealing the smooth expanse of his chest. He lifted his hips, pulling the large toy out of his mouth and pressed the large pink head of it against his tight entrance. "Mmn. . .ahhh!" His back arched as he pressed even more of it into him, and his eyes rolled back into the head. He paused, looking around for the remote, wndering where it had gone. "O-oh. . .I'm a naughty little girl, a naughty little slut. . ." He pressed down on the toy slightly, forcing the head to press against his prostate. "G-ghh! P-punish me, punish me, oh please. . ."

David watched him appreciatively as the toy went in, and he found he couldn't just sit still and watch, especially not with Marcel pleading like that. "Look at this..." he said as his hand caught precum from Marcel's length. "All that just from a toy?" His voice was silky and somehow cruel. He smeared the slick substance on Marcel's cheek as he pressed a light kiss to his other cheek. "You really are a little slut." he said as he backhanded his pet with enough force to send him back on the bed. He gave Marcel no time to recover as he used his knee to give the toy a sharp shove as he leaned over Marcel, trailing kisses down his neck with the occasional sharp bite, leaving rather vivid marks against the pale skin. "Such a skanky little cunt... look what you're doing to me..." He said as he pressed his own erection against Marcel's. He found the control and set it vibrating on a low setting for the time being, just to give Marcel an extra boost. He set the control out of Marcel's reach and moved to take hold of the vibrating toy, pulling it almost completely out before pushing it back in.

"Mmph." He gave a slight scowl as his pre-cum was smeared across his cheek. "O-oh, yes, I am. . ." He purred, his other hand trailing to his chest and lightly pinching a nipple. "Aah. . ." But his cry was cut off as he was hit across the cheek, earning a slight whimper from the pet, which escalated into a slight scream as the toy was shoved sharply into his entrance. "Oh, God!" All of that, with the bites leaving those marks on his pale skin. . .He'd stare in the mirror later, and marvel at them in pleasure. "Nnh. . ." He arched his hips against the other man's erection, rubbing his length against David's, pleasure escalating as the vibrator was turned on - low, but still pleasurable. "Ah, aah, aaah. . .! Oh, God! Yes!"

David grinned at Marcel's screams and moans, he'd missed hearing them. He continued to work the toy as his lips moved lower, ghosting over Marcel's chest, coming near but easily missing the soft nubs, teasing him a while before he finally took one between his lips. His hips moved against Marcel, but a few minutes later he slowed down and pulled away He slid the toy out and turned it off for the time being before stroking Marcel's length. He reached for the beads with a cold smile, "Let's test your self control." He said as he took Marcel's hand and pulled the boy to his feet as he fell back into the chair. "Sit on my lap, facing me." he said, his own arousal resting against his stomach as he toyed with the beads. "We're going to play a little game. I'm going to play with you, and if you're good, I'll let you cum. But if you make a single sound..." He traced a finger up Marcel's length, "I'll leave you like this until morning. And if you cum before I tell you..." He grinned, "Well, you'll see what happens then." He placed a light kiss on Marcel's cheek, against the red mark he'd made, "If you can control yourself, you'll be rewarded."

There were more whimpers as he felt the lips ghost across his chest, but missed his nipples, finally sighing in gratification as he felt lips close around one. And when he felt David's hips moving against his - oh, God, he was so close already just a little bit more and - Unfortunately, Marcel was cut off as both the toy was removed, leaving him with a strange sense of emptiness, and David moved away as well.

He didn't say anything was he stood up, the skirt falling back down, but not completely due to his erection. He settled in David's lap, feeling comparatively tiny to the man. He watched as David plyaed with the beads, and explained the game. Well, this was one he was familiar with - even if he did lose most of the time. Marcel nearly gasped, but quickly slapped a hand over his mouth, stopping any sound as the finger trailed up his length. He nodded frantically, already moving and rubbing himself in David's lap, wanting him to hurry and not keep him waiting.

David gave a small moan of pleasure as Marcel ground against him, "So impatiant." He teased, his fingers trailing down Marcel's back until his index finger found the small hole it had been searching for. Of course, the game would end when one of them couldn't hold back any more, but he doubted Marcel, as close as he was, could last much longer. He pressed the first bead in slowly as he pressed his lips to Marcel's neck, settling with fluttery kisses for now. He would have opted for Marcel's lips, but he wouldn't be kind enough to help him stay mute.

He allowed himself a small smirk when he heard David groan slightly, and as he teased him. Marcel stopped himself from purring as he felt the finger press against his entrance, and he pressed back slightly, eyes wide and begging. His mouth opened into an 'o' as he felt the first bead was being pressed in, and tilted his head to one side as he felt lips press against his neck. Marcel continued to rock his hips against David, pressing against him so he could feel David's arousal throbbing against his stomach slightly. Really, it was all he could do to just stay silent.

"Mm, struggling?" He questioned before pressing the next bead in. "Don't tell me you need a break already..." He pressed in yet another, and another after that until all of them were in. He was almost annoyed that Marcel had yet to make a sound, but he simply took it as a challenge. He shifted his pet slightly, biting down at the base of his neck as he rub their arousals together. That proved to be more stimulation than he could handle, so he looped his arm around Marcel's waist, opting to leave a few hickies over his chest instead. He didn't want to lose their little game.

He pouted, and immediately shook his head. Hell no, he wasn't struggling. . .! Well, that much, anyway. His eyes rolled back into his head as all of the beads were pressed into, and he hurriedly bit down on his hand to prevent sound from escaping him. His eyes fluttered close has he felt teeth bite at his neck, and he arched himself, clutching at David's shoulders. He refused to lose this game this time but o-oh, it was getting so damn hard. . . As he felt teeth bite at the skin on his chest, he just couldn't help himself. "Nngh! D-dammit. . .!" He moaned out, a desperate and wanton look on his face as he continued to rub their arousals together. S-so close. ..!

David grinned, running his hand through Marcel's hair. "I knew you couldn't hold back." With strength expected from his build he managed to stand, holding Marcel as he moved him onto the bed, letting him land on his back. "I'll give you one last chance to earn it." He said, not wanting to be done with his pet so soon. He looped a finger in the string from the beads, then wrapped his hand around Marcel's length, rubbing it lightly. "If you can hold on until all the beads are out..." He didn't finish, leaving it up to Marcel's imagination to determine what he had in mind. As his hand moved up Marcel's shaft it pulled the beads, almost enough to free the first in line. "Think you can do it?" He asked, his lips moving against Marcel's neck.

"Hey, don't tease!" Marcel protested as he was carried back to the bed, feeling the arm wrapped around his waist. He fell back onto the bed with a small sigh, arching his back in pleasure as he felt the hand rub at his length. "Nn. . ." His eyes closed in pleasure, and he started to pant. "Yes, yes, I can do it. . ." He wriggled his hips slightly, trying to get David to pull them out faster. While these games were fun, it was always horrible for the loser - which was always him. "M-Master, please hurry. . ." He gave a small mewl, trying to encourage him.

David quickened his pace ever so slightly, the first bead sliding out. "So impatiant." He said, the string puling on the second bead before it too came free. His lips moved to Marcel's chest, trailing kisses over the pale skin and the red marks he'd made before settling over a sensitive nub and giving it a light bite as another bead came free. He pulled one after another with every stroke, willing Marcel to lose his control.

The pet was panting, and he squirmed uncomfortably as he tried to hold back from his own release, which was proving to be quite hard, considering that David was biting and licking at his nipple, and he was still pulling those beads out with every stroke of his arousal. As the last bead slipped out of him, he gave a loud cry, finally unable to hold back any longer, and his cum splattered onto his stomach. He squeezed his eyes shut, and gave a small sigh of satisfaction. But David was still hard, and he knew he had to satisfy the other man as well.

David grinned as Marcel lost it, struggling not to follow suit. "My pet, you just lost." He hissed as he retrieved the vibrator. He slid it in, watching Marcel's expression, waiting for that perfect moment when he would realize what David was planning to do. He flipped Marcel onto his stomach and lifted the boy's hips before slowly forcing himself in next to the toy, remote in hand. He leaned forward and pulled something else from the nightstand drawer. "Open your mouth." He ordered, ball-gag in hand.

He whimpered as the vibrator was slid in again, and he squirmed uncomfortable, eyes wide, knowing exactly what David would do. Oh, god, no. He yelped as he was suddenly flipped onto his stomach, which quickly turned into a groan as he felt the head of his Master's arousal being slid into next to the vibrator, bringing back memories of Mark. He whimpered again, and closed his eyes. When he heard David's command, his eyes opened again, and he saw the ball gag in his hand, and he opened his mouth, wincing slightly as the ball gag was forced into his mouth.

"Quit whimpering and enjoy it." He said as he tightened the gag in place before pushing himself and the toy all the way in. "We both know you like it rough." With that last comment he turned the toy on high and he began moving in and out with the toy, quickly picking up speed.

He tried to bite down on the gag, which didn't work, and instead, settled for forcing himself to relax as David continued to fuck him, whimpers slowly edged out and replaced by moans - especially when the vibrator was turned on high, and both it and David began to move even faster. Marcel continued to moan around the ball gag, limp length slowly stiffening again as the pain and pleasure began to arouse him once more. He clutched at the sheets beneath him, and started to buck his hips backwards as David thrust forwards, driving to get the man and toy deeper into him.

Back
Top Bottom