Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Herr Doktor, Herr Doktor, bist du sadistisch?{obscene + mei}

His hand found Marcel's length as he forced himself deeper and deeper into the boy, slamming into his prostate with full force. "Already hard again? You little slut..." He slid out only for a moment as he fell back on the bed, pulling Marcel on top. "Ride me. If the toy slips I'll have to add another to help keep it in place." He warned, curious after hearing about his little vacation with Jay, just how many could his pet really take? "Mmm, come on you damned whore, you want it right? Don't make me wait." He wanted to be able to see Marcel, gag in place, struggling with two intrusions.

The moans became increasingly louder and more muffled when he felt the calloused hand wrap around his cock, encouraged along by boy toy and erection in his ass slamming against his prostate. Whimpering through the gag when he felt it pull out, his eyes widened slightly as he felt positions reverse slightly, and he was straddling David. Quickly forcing himself back onto toy and arousal, Marcel quickly started to ride David, moaning loudly, his own cock twitching slightly at the derogatory terms. God, yes. In his own pleasurable haze, he didn't notice when the vibrator slipped out, still moaning through the gag.

He gave a slight groan as the toy slid out, leaving a lot more room. "Mm, you dropped something." He said as he gave Marcel's nipple a hard pinch to catch his attention. "You've doubled your work... keep going, when you're done go get a second one." He said before thrusting up into his pet. He was too close to bother with the other toy just yet.

The pet gave a slight cry when he felt the fingers pinch harshly at his nipple, and he managed to foxus on David's voice through the pleasure. He gave a loud cry of pleasure when David thrust into him again - even thought it wasn't as tight when he had the second toy in him, it was still pretty damn pleasurable, and Marcel continued to ride him, even thought his pace was now more frantic and desperate than before.

"Ah... the toy, put it back in..." he insisted, wanting the tightness and the vibrations. It was all he could do to hold back as he slid in and out of his pet. "But don't stop moving."

Well, damn, that was a hard order, considering Marcel's current pleasure-addled state. But he managed to comply, forcing the toy back in with a loud moan. "Nngh!" And all of a sudden everything was so damn tight, and the vibrator was still on high and. . ."Oh, D-David!" He moaned, tossing his head back as he came, his seed spurting from his cock, but he still continued to ride his master, urging him to cum.

David didn't need much more in the way of prompting than the added toy, but he couldn't hold back as he watched Marcel reach his peak. He arched his back as he filled the boy, his expression twisted in pleasure, and his hand resting on Marcel's hip. "Nnn... you made a mess..." He mumbled, referring to Marcel's cum on his master's stomach and chest. He glanced at the digital clock as he sat up, sliding out of Marcel, but holding his pet in his lap all the same. "It's late... you can have your punishment another night, I won't forget." He said as his lips twisted into a smile. "You disobeyed an order, you made a mess of your master, and you think that's how you earn a privilege? Especially if you want m to sell a perfectly good pet...?" He pushed Marcel off, "You're going to have to do more than that to convince me."

He groaned as he felt his Master cum in his ass, shuddering in the pleasure that brought him as well. He gave a small whimper as he felt David slide out of him, sitting quietly in the other man's lap. He didn't mind the fact that he was going to have punishment tomorrow night, but. . .Marcel's expression darkened when he heard that, and even as he was pushed off of David's lap, he turned to the older man, and grabbed his shoulders, his face close to his. "You will sell that other goddamned pet," he growled, but then his expression turned sweet, and he pressed a kiss to David's cheek. "Would you prefer that I clean you up first before going to bed?" Marcel purred.

He rather coldly shoved Marcel away, forcefully enough to send him to the ground. "You're forgetting your place again. If you're going to try an order me around I may have to be rid of you instead." The threat was harsh, and he knew he could never sell Marcel, but he sure as hell wasn't going to start taking orders from him. "You've been slipping up like that quite a bit... I'm not goign to put up with it Marcel. Nothing has changed, so don't act like you have some sort of new gained freedom or I'll have to prove to you just how enslaved you really are." He hissed as he got to his feet and cleaned himself off with a towel before getting back in bed. "Go back to your own room."

The pet watached David for a few seconds from his place on the ground, then got up and shrugged. "Fine then," he said, voice and expression completely passive, fixing the shirt he had worn, and the skirt as well, kicking the pink vibrator away from him. "Very well," he said, and then turned on his heels to head out of David's room and back to his own, body tight and stiff. David wouldn't sell him, that much he knew - but frankly, he could be tempted to leave him. Nothing had changed? Marcel closed the door behind him, and gave a small snort, before padding to his own small room. The pet quickly cleaned himself up after he entered his room, and then stripped himself of the school girl outfit before climbing into bed and falling asleep quickly, suddenly exhausted.

The next morning David woke early and within an hour he'd left, and Jay sat at the kitchen table with a large check in his pocket and a death threat still ringing in his ears from David if he dared to touch his pet while he was away. Jay had settled in the kitchen with the morning paper, rather tired still, but content with the several digits on the check.

Of course, by the time David had left, Marcel was still sleeping. He woke up later than he normally would have, and managed to haul himself out of bed and freshen himself up, looking tired as well. Pulling on a t-shirt and some jeans, Marcel made his way downstairs, looking a little groggy, but stopping when he saw who was sitting at the kitchen table, reading the paper. 'What the hell are you doing here?" He asked, the words spilling from his mouth before he could stop himself. "David already left, I take it," he added dryly. Around Jay, he had no reason to fear punishment.

"Mmhmm, something about being tired of attitude and seeing his other pet." He said as he set the paper down. "I'm just here, as he put it, to make sure you don't do anything stupid." He said as he stood. He was wearing plain black slacks and a long sleeved cotton shirt with a boat neckline. "Are you planning to fix breakfast? I haven't eaten, and I have no idea where he keeps anything." He was hoping to keep things casual, and more, that Marcel wouldn't throw a fit over being abandoned for someone else.

He pressed his lips into a thin line when he heard that, eyes darkening in anger. "I see," he remarked. But then he relaxed, and his shoulders slumped. "Yeah, I'll make you breakfast," he muttered, heading towards the fridge and pulling out the mlik, eggs and bacon. "Anything you want in particular? Coffee? An omelette?" The way he was moving was absolutely mechanical, simply going through a routine. Marcel started the coffee, and turned on the stove to make himself an omelette. "Anything stupid?" He said finally. "What the hell does he think I'm going to do? Kill myself? Run away?" He rolled his eyes as he started cooking.

"From the sound of it, he's torn between loving you and controlling you, and he can't seem to manage both. I'm not picky, fix whatever you like." He got up and moved to sit on the counter, closer, but out of the way. "Are you alright?" He asked, not knowing all of the details of what was going on, but having a fairly good idea.

"Mmn. I see. Alright - coffee and an omelette then," Marcel said, pulling two plates and mugs out of an overhead cabinet. He watched as Jay moved closer to him, sitting on the counter. The pet sighed as he slid an omelette onto each plate, pulling out the silverware as well. "Well. . ." He sighed,and moved everything back to the kitchen table, sitting down, and slumping backwards on the chair. "I don't know." He pushed his hair back, revealing his pierced ear, which was still slightly red. "Maybe. I think I'm more pissed than anything else," he added.

Jay reached out to touch the piercing. "After breakfast you should clean that... and if that's what I think it is, you should be happy. I noticed he had one too..." He took his plate and moved to the table, "Just take it easy, a guy like that can't just wake up and be the perfect partner. Of course, if you really aren't happy... my offer still stands..." He added quietly.

~*~*~*~*~

David starred at his pet, and the pet stared back blandly, waiting for an order.

"You've gained weight." David said with a small frown.

"You haven't been helping me keep fit, master." The pet replied frankly.

"Lose it by the end of the week." He turned on the tv, having no interest in the pet now. Not when Marcel weighed so heavily on his mind. "I'm planning to find you a new home soon, since I don't have the time to take care of you. The better you look, the higher price and the better a home you'll get."

Marcel didn't mind the touch, and was silent when he heard Jay say that. "Maybe. I don't know. I almost don't care." He took a few sips of his coffee, and gave a samll shrug and sigh. "That's true. . ." He muttered, but then gave a small smile. "Thanks," he said, nodding, and moving closer to Jay, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and a small hug. "Means a lot," he muttered, than began to eat his breakfast. "Maybe. . .Maybe after a few. . .A few weeks," he said. "If I'm not happy. I can give you a call?" He asked, sounding a little sheepish.

"Of course, do you have my number? If not, the clinic's in the phonebook, I'm not hard to reach." He said with a warm smile, feeling a bit guilty for hoping that things wouldn't workout between Marcel and David. "He's planning to be back early tomorrow morning, or late tonight. What do you want to do until then?

"I can find it in the phonebook," he said, finishing his coffee as Jay smiled. Huh - he liked it when Jay smiled. It was a nice one, unlike David's leer, or smirk. "Tomorrow morning or late tonight. . ." Marcel mused. "Hm. Don't really care - I usually just mooch around if David doesn't give me anything to do." The pet bit down on his lower lip, then leaned over, and hesitantly, kissed the older man on the lips tentatively.

Jay returned the kiss, resting a hand lightly against Marcel's cheek. "Nn, if we're going to do anything, don't let your master know or we'll both be in trouble." He warned, although he made no effort to stop Marcel. On the contrary, he kissed back intently, trying to fill the spaced David seemed to miss when it came to caring for his pet.

"I-I know," he muttered, placing his own hands on Jay's shoulder as the older man kissed back, and Marcel quickly moved himself into the other man's lap. Dammit - it was annoying that Jay and David seemed to be on the opposite ends of a spectrum. Marcel gave a small sound in the back of his throat when Jay kissed back furiously, and he liked the touch of his the man's hand against his cheek. "Jay. . ." He breathed, pulling away to press his face in the crook of the man's neck.

Jay held him close, the realization of just how much he'd missed having Marcel there hitting him rather hard. "Marcel... what's..." His hands had found the bandages through Marcel's shirt. "What did he do to you?"

The pet snuggled closer against the vet, enjoying the feel of being held against the other man. Marcel was breathing slowly, enjoying the other man's scent when he paused, stiffening when he felt the hand touch the bandages through his thin shirt. "Ah. . ." He could feel his face become red, and he pulled away, looking down. "Whipped me," he mumbled. "Because I slept with you and. . ." He shrugged, looking a little helpless. "Still has to punish me tonight again, if he comes home tonight."

"He doesn't do that often does he?" Jay asked, trying to hide his irritation at David and his worry for Marcel both. "Let's move to the bathroom, I'll take a look at the wounds, alright? I am a medic after all..."

Back
Top Bottom