Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Herr Doktor, Herr Doktor, bist du sadistisch?{obscene + mei}

David seemed to relax when he saw Marcel was indeed, perfectly fine. He pulled Marcel into a light hug, "It's fine... Jay just... Well, don't worry about it."

"Ten minutes Marcel, less than that, I told you so." Jay called up the stairs, holding his bleeding nose.

David ignored him, "You can go back to sleep... I kept you up pretty late."

The pet blinked into awareness when he was pulled into a hug - and it was by David, no less. Instinctively, his hands curled into the man's shirt, wanting to stay there. It was. . .well, comfortable, even if there was some awkwardness. When he heard Jay's voice, he made a mental note to tell him thank you sometime - and to do something special for him. It sounded like David had punched him, or something, with the way his voice sounded slightly thick.

Marcel shook his head. "M'fine," he mumbled, then pulled away rather reluctantly, and tilted his head. He had heard another voice downstairs. "Who else is here?" He asked, curiosity in his face as he peered up at David.

"Ah... Jason... I sort of had to bring him, there wasn't time to lock him in, and he's not terribly happy with me." He explained, actually a bit curious as to how the two would act around each other. Marcel clearly didn't like Jason, and Jason was a sarcastic brat... David could almost picture them bickering. "You and I will play again tonight, and in the morning we'll get him cleaned up and sold, alright?" He said, his fingers curling in Marcel's hair.

"Mm." Marcel peered around David to see if Jason was right behind him; he wasn't, so he must've been downstairs with David. Hey - that suited Marcel just fine; he didn't particularly like interacting with Jason. He was far more sarcastic than Marcel ever was, and he wasn't a very well-broken in pet at that. The tiny pet gave a small purr when he felt fingers curl in his hair, and gave a small nod. "Alright. . .that sounds good," he said, letting his head drop back onto the man's chest, then frowned slightly. "You didn't hurt Jay too much, did you?"

"He'll get over it... can't do anymore damage to that head of his anyway." He said with a tone of irritation. "Why are you worried about him?" He asked, a spark of jealousy apparent in his voice.

"I. . .see," he said quietly. He did feel almost bad for having Jason be sold - he wouldn't fetch the best of prices, and he sure as hell didn't know if he would wind up with a decent new owner or not but, still. . .Marcel didn't like competition, and even if David didn't particularly like Jason. The pet's hands clenched, fisting themselves in the shirt as a disgruntled expression appeared on his face. Marcel peered up at David. "Why shouldn't I be?" He asked. "You hurt him last time too," he said.

"He messed with what's mine, he's lucky I didn't do worse." His hand gripped Marcel's hair tightly as if in warning, "And the only reason I didn't was because you were willing. He was the smart-ass that thought it would be funny to tell me you were hurt, he brought it on himself. I don't get why you care so much."

A wince crossed his face when he felt the hand clench and yank slightly at his hair, and he tugged at the shirt, pleading for the grip to be relaxed. "I don't like seeing people hurt," he muttered, sounding slightly petulant, but other than that, Marcel fell silent after he gave a small sigh. After a few moments, Marcel spoke up again. "Is there anything that Master would like for me to do?" He asked - he didn't think that he had any chores, and David had said that the two of them wouldn't be playing until. . .tonight.

David relaxed his grip as the subject changed. "We should get some lunch going." He said as he slid an arm around Marcel's shoulders and led him downstairs. "Would you mind letting Jason have your room for the night? You'll be with me again, right?"

"Actually, I can take him if you want." Jay said from the bottom of the stairs. "I'll get him cleaned up and all, and I can always use a hand around the clinic. I can show him off to my clients and see if any would be wiling to buy."

David considered it as he headed down the stairs, and Jason seemed to grow rigid at the mention of being sold. It had been bothering him as a threat, but now that it was concrete... He moved over to David, ignoring Marcel entirely as he gripped Davids shirt. "What... what did I do wrong?" He asked, "I don't want to be sold... I'll do whatever you want, I'll do better..." He pleaded halfheartedly, knowing David didn't change his mind easily.

Pleased that the grip was loosened, and that his arm was around his shoulders, Marcel let himself be led down the stairs. "O-oh, sure, that's. . ." He didn't manage to finish, however, as Jay mentioned that he would be willing to take Jason home with him - and show him off to other clients. 'Show him off'? He wondered if that meant being whored out like he was.

Marcel sighed as Jason clenched at David's shirt, and a pang of guilt and pity shot through him. He pursed his lips, knowing that David wouldn't really change his mind. The pet tugged at David's shirt as well. "Let him stay," he said quietly. "He can have my room," he added, glancing quickly at Jason. It wasn't a favor to Jason, not really, but. . .honestly, outside of his jealousy, Marcel didn't particularly know Jason that well to honestly judge him.

"I thought you wanted me to sell him, change of heart?" He asked, trailing a hand down the boy's chest. "You plan to share the room with him? You won't always be welcome in mine... And if he's here, I'll get some use out of him."

Marcel's lips pursed in irritation at what David said, and crossed his arms across his chest, giving Jason another look. 'A favor for you,' he thought. 'You owe me.' He sighed, and leaned against David some more, as he listened to what David was saying. The pet gave a little shrug. "Fine, I can deal with that," he said. "I can. . ." He bit down on his lower lip, hard enough to draw blood. "I can share," he said, voice tight.

Jason had fallen quiet, his head bowed to show he knew his place. David lifted Marcel's chin, amused by the situation more than anything. "You sure about that?" He looked over at Jason, "You'll do as he asks if you want to stay here." He said to Jason, nodding at Marcel. "And Marcel, if you change your mind just tell me. I have a feeling you won't like having him around."

His lips twitched again; if David continued to ask him if he was sure, he might just change his mind again. "I'm sure, Master," he said, voice tight. On the other hand, he did get to have the older pet listen to him, on David's command. "I. . .I know," he said, and looked away, then up at Jay, shrugging and mouthing a slight apology. He then turned back to Jason. "Come on, I'll show you your room for now. . ." He said, sighing slightly.

Jason waited until they were out of earshot to say anything to Marcel. "Why?" He asked, "Why are you doing this?" He asked, "Aren't you the reason he was going to sell me in the first place?" he asked, staring at the carpet as they walked.

David watched them go with a sigh, "This isn't how I intended things to end up..."

"Marcel's afraid I'll do the same to Jason that I did to him... I didn't realize he was uncomfortable with it..." He said with a sigh. "That kid's not cute enough anyway, wouldn't be worth the bother."

"Wasn't comfortable...?" David's interest had been caught, "I though he was willing..."

"Well, he didn't object." Jay said carefully, moving out of reach just in case.

David however collapsed in a chair with a sigh. "I don't get it, I thought he didn't want Jason around... why did he change his mind?"

"You're bothered easily aren't you." Jay snickered, "If you want him to be something more to you, treat him like he's worth something."

He bit his lip as Jason asked that, then shrugged as the two headed up the stairs. "I...honestly, I don't know, alright? I'm not an asshole really, and I don't want ...." Marcel trailed off, not quite sure what to say. "Look, I'm just being nice by giving you a secnd change, alright?" He glanced over his shoulder at the other teen.

Marcel sighed, and shrugged his shoulders, and when he reached the staircase landing, turned to stare at Jason for a few seconds. Honestly, he couldn't figure out how to articulate his thoughts, and how to convey them to Jason - but that didn't matter. "I know you're a decent person - I'm just a jealous ass when it comes to David. . ." He said, then gave a small laugh, before heading towards his room. "Come on. . ."

"I don't see why, he's kind of a dick, and he doesn't seem to like me much." He said as he followed Marcel in. "And I'm not terribly good at any of this pet stuff.. I had a mistress before, she was blind, and I was a gift from a friend, she just had me help her around. She had maids to clean, and she wasn't interested in sex... I didn't even realize that's what pets were expected to do until she died and I was auctioned off to pay off her debts."

The teen gave a small shrug. "He can be. . .nice, I guess. In his own way." Marcel glanced over at him, looking curious. "Oh. . .really? I. . .That sounds like a nice life, really," he said quietly. "I only had one owner, and well. . ." He gave a small grin. "I guess I'm really used to David." He bit his lip. "Yeah. . .some pets are used for domestic services. . .When I was younger, I just did the chores around the house and when I got older. . ." Marcel shrugged. "He wasn't too bad with me at first. . ." He said slowly, as he lead the way to his room, and pushed open the door.

"He talks about you a lot... Mainly complaining that I'm not as good." He said with a sigh. "Is he really nice to you? He used to be awful with me, but lately it's just insults. He ignores me most of the time." He glanced around the room, "Where am I sleeping?"

Marcel stiffened. "Does he? What does he say?" He asked, curious as to what David said about him to Jason. The pet shrugged. "He's nice enough, I guess. He usually doesn't get mad at me unless I've done something really. . ." He grit his teeth. "Really bad." The pet shoved his hand through his hair, raking back black strands. "You can have the bed - and when David doesn't want me to sleep in his room, we can either share the bed, or I could take the floor or something. . ."

"Oh, no, I'm not going to force you out of your own bed. But yeah... he just says... stuff. Like how great you are at everything, and how he;s annoyed at getting home late because he won't have time to pay with you." Jason relayed with a shrug.

Marcel scowled. "It's fine, you can take the bed. I'll be fine, Jason - really." When he heard the compliments from Jason, however, he turned a faint pink, and turned away. "I see. . ." He straightened himself and turned back around when he was certain his face was no longer heated or red. "Do you need anything? I don't think my clothes will fit you. . . ."

"Nah, you're smaller than I am, I'm alright. David will probably take me back in a few days anyway, if he doesn't decide to sell me first." He said with a sigh. His usual sarcasm was gone, replaced with depression. "You should go, he wanted you to fix lunch right?"

"Alright, if you say so. . ." He said uncertainly. Marcel shrugged. "I don't think David will sell you, unless I convince him too. . ." He shifted, looking a little guilty. Marcel sighed, and glanced at him. "Don't look so depressed, please," he said, pleading slightly now. "And yeah, he did. . .Do you want anything?" He asked, as he headed towards the door, hand resting on the doorknob.

Back
Top Bottom