Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Herr Doktor, Herr Doktor, bist du sadistisch?{obscene + mei}

Another shrug. "Only if he's pissed off at me. . .Or if I did something wrong." He looked thoughtful for a few seconds. "Which usually goes hand in hand, actually." He glanced at Jay, then sighed, and Marcel slid off of his lap, and lead him to the bathroom. "They're fine though, really. . .David did stop and clean them up and bandaged them and everything. . ." He muttered, trying to reassure the vet.

Jay wasn't satisfied until he'd taken care of the wounds himself. "It's good that he did, or you'd have some awful scarring. His hands lingered on Marcel's body, moving over his chest. "I hate seeing you with him... and knowing he isn't treating you right." He confessed, "And I miss my sexy little nurse."

Marcel sighed, and once the two had reached teh bathroom, the pet took off his shirt, and undid the bandages, letting Jay see them for himself. "They're not too bad," he murmured, gently pushing the hands that were on his chest away. "David knows when to stop, so I'm not worried about that. . ." His voice falted when he heard that, and he gave a deep sigh, but his expression was severe. "Unless I'm truly unhappy with him, Jay. . . He does what he has to, and. . ." Marcel paused. "I don't like being whored out, Jay," he said quietly.

Jay felt a pang of guilt, "I'm sorry Marcel, I didn't realize... It doesn't have to be like that, I'm not going to force you. It could be, you know, just you and me." He said carefully. "I would never do something like this either..." He motioned to the wounds. "Just consider it?"

Dark green eyes flickered to meet Jay's in the mirror, and he gave a small shrug. "No, it's fine. I should've spoken up but. . ." He looked passive again, and he turned around, placing his arms around Jay's neck, pressing himself close to the other man. "I know you wouldn't. I'll consider it. But like I said - only if I'm honestly unhappy will I call you," he whispered. He kissed the man's cheek again. "You know I still like you, and all that corny shit."

"I think somehow, as long as you're with David, that only makes it worse." Jay said with a slight laugh. "But you know I love you too." He said awkwardly, not used to the three special words.

Marcel's expression sobered when he heard Jay say those three words, and he peered up at the man from where he was, a slight frown on his face. "Do you really mean that?" He asked tentatively - he hadn't meant quite that. Yes, Marcel liked the other man but. . .Love? Oh, hell, that was a huge step. He gingerly rested his cheek against Jay's chest, still looking rather confused. "I. . .Oh."

"Well, I suppose I use the term more lightly than I should, but yes, I do." He said, trying to explain it. Marcel was just so perfect, and he was struggling against what was expected of a pet. Perhaps Jay saw more in him than was really there, and maybe he was easily attached, or maybe he just confused love and lust. "Don't worry about it, I don't expect you to return the feeling and run off with me, as lovely as that would be." He hated the awkward feeling he'd caused.

The pet was nodding slowly, then gave a small laugh. "You would like that," he teased, standing up on his toes to kiss Jay on the lips. "But. . ." He shrugged, then reached up to stroke and play with the older man's hair, smiling slightly now. "Can you help me clean and rebandage my back?" He murmured, the man's confession gone from his mind now - he couldn't think too much about it or. . .David. A frown flickered across his face. What the hell would David care? He pulled away from the man, and turned around again so Jay could examine the welts.

"Of course..." He found a washcloth and the cleanser and moved over to Marcel again. He ran the washcloth under warm water before pouring cleanser over it and set to work cleaning up the wounds. When he was done he dried Marcel off and spread some neosporin over them and bandaged him up, enjoying how close to Marcel he was as he did so.

The pet was silent, patiently waiting as Jay cleaned up the wounds, wincing only slightly at the sting. He shifted slightly when he was bandaged up, and then smiled at the vet. "Thank you, Jay," he said, smiling brightly, turning around to hug the man again. Marcel rolled his shoulders, smiling still. "You know, I think I owe you quite a bit, actually. . ." Marcel mused, nuzzling up to the vet, stretching up to kiss Jay's neck.

"Mm, I don't think so. I asked a lot of you while you stayed with me." He said as he held Marcel, Marcel's small frame fitting perfectly against his sturdier one.

"True, true. . .But still." Marcel gave a low purr when he was held close against Jay, enjoying the feel of being held against the man. It was a warm and soft hug, unlike the way David held him, if he ever did. The pet gave a content sigh, slowly rubbing his cheek against the other man's chest. "How the hell is it that you're so different from David?" He mumbled. "And why is it that you think David having the same piercing as me is. . .well, important?"

"Why would an army man intentionally wear a piercing if he didn't think it really meant something? some people pierce their pets as a sign of ownership, but he let you return the action. He's trying to show he cares I think, that he's yours just as much as you are his, although he'd never say it that way. As for why we're so different... I couldn't say." He said with a shrug.

"I-I see. . .Oh, wow. I. . ." Marcel turned his head, pressing even harder against the man. "I see. D-does that mean he loves me?" He mumbled, feeling and sounding a little dazed. "If he does, then why does he be such an asshole? Why the hell does he keep that other pet around?" He cried out, voice slightly muffled against Jay's chest. "I hate that. . ." He frowned. "Or am I just silly and jealous?"

"That's something you'd have to ask him, but I would think so. As a pet, you shouldn't be jealous of other pets... I think he's trying too hard to keep you a pet, and you're pushing too hard not to be one. As a result, you piss each other off. From what he said about going to the other pet, it sounded more like he was spiting you than wanting to see the pet. As for being an ass... well, congrats, you fell for an ass." He said with a shrug. "If it's any consolation, you live with him. He leaves the other pet at his office."

The pet gave a low whine. "Hey, that's not helpful," he cried out, pushing himself away from the vet, frowning and folding his arms across his chest. "And I never said anything about actually falling for David," he spat, then grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. He gave a low huff, but winced when he felt the wounds stretch slightly underneath the bandages. Marcel worried his lowerlip. "You know what, I think I'm going to make myself some more coffee," he muttered.

Jay raised an eyebrow, "I was assuming, why else would you be so jealous of another pet, and so willing to put up with his shit?" He asked, following Marcel out of the room. "You know... If you really want to know how he feels..." He paused in the hallway, "If you're not afraid to test his patience we could play a small prank to find out."

"I put up with this because I'm a pet, Jay. It's what I'm supposed to do - it's my job," he replied in a somewhat testy manner, completely ingoring the first part of his comment. But he paused, and turned around to glance at Jay, looking rather curious. "A prank? What sort of prank?" Well, this certainly sounded interesting - so long as he didn't wind up in too much trouble for it, that is. He already had part two of his damn punishment coming, and he didn't really want to get himself into more trouble.

"Well, he left you with a vet right? Most owners wouldn't be worried if their pet got hurt and there was already someone there to handle it." He explained, "But I bet if we called David and told him you'd fallen on the stairs or something... I bet he'd come running home to check on his precious pet."

". . .You want me to fall down the stairs." Marcel thought about it for a minute - well, it did make sense. "It does make sense. . ." He admitted. "Well, we do have to make it seem realistic, or else David is going to get mad at me again," he muttered.

Jay laughed and shook his head, "No, we'd be lying to him. Well, I would be, he won't know you had anything to do with it. I don't want him to hurt you and I'm not about to send you flying down the stairs."

There was a small laugh, and Marcel folded his arms across his chest, eyeing Jay. "Alright. Fine - you can go and call David. If he decides to kick your ass about lying to him though. . ." The pet gave another short laugh, but then walked back to the vet and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips. "Thank you. I'll be in my room - you know where that is, right? - napping. I'm tired. . ." Marcel stretched his arms above his head, his shirt rising to reveal a strip of smooth and pale skin.

"It's alright, I can take some abuse." He said as he dialed the number, his gaze lingering on the exposed skin. He proved to be a pretty good actor and within seconds David had hung up on him. Jay was tempted to follow Marcel, but he stayed in the kitchen, not wanting things to get out too of hand.

Ten minutes later the front door flung open and David nearly knocked Jay out of the chair as he grabbed the doctor by his collar. "Where is he?" He asked, looking livid.

"Ah, he's fine, I lied..." Jay said as David dropped him back in the chair. "He was upset that you chose the other pet over him, and I told him you were only doing it to piss him of, and that you did care, but he doubted me, so I found a way to prove it to him."

There was a sickening series of thuds, the first, David's fist connecting with Jay's face, the second, Jay hitting the floor after being thrown out of the chair, and the third, fourth, fifth, ect., the chair falling and clattering loudly after him. David had already torn out of the room, flying down the hallway. "Marcel!" He called, heading towards his pet's room.

"Well shit... if someone told him I'd fallen down a staircase he's be calculating how much I'd cost him." A lanky boy stood at the door, pale blue eyes looking over the kitchen. David hadn't really meant to bring him, but he hadn't had any time to lock him up properly.

Marcel inclined his head, before heading up the stairs to his own room, stripping out of his shirt and pants, leaving himself only in his boxers, and crawled into bed, falling asleep quickly. Regardless, stress and drama did tend to make him more exhausted than he really it should be. The pet had figured that he could get some decent sleep, this time around, since it would take David awhile to come back once Jay called him.

Well, not so, apparently, since the pet was roused with a sight when he heard David shouting his name.

Grumbling slightly, Marcel was far too lazy to really pull on some clothes, and opened his bedroom door, staring at the landing of the stairs. "What?" He sighed, running a hand through his hair, making it more messy than it already was. His eyes were still lidded from sleep, and he looked like he was ready to crawl back into bed and sleep again. "Is everything alright?" He asked, blinking grey eyes in curiosity. Oh, he knew what was going on - but he might as well feign curiosity and naivete for now.

Back
Top Bottom