Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Herr Doktor, Herr Doktor, bist du sadistisch?{obscene + mei}

He watched him for a few seconds, then nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him before heading downstairs again. "He's in my room," he said to David. "I think he's going to take a nap." He stood there for a few seconds, glancing from David to Jay. "I...Is there anything that I can do for either of you two?" He asked, a little hesitant. After all, David certainly had no fond feelings for Jay, or vice-versa.

"You could fix lunch, I think it's about time Jay went home." David said with a glance in Jay's direction.

Jay stood and nodded, making a show of giving Marcel a hug goodbye, his hands wandering only to piss David off before he moved towards the door.

Marcel nodded, and was surprised what Jay had the audacity to hug him in front of David. And even worse, the man was running his hands up and down his sides, before gently grabbing his ass, eliciting a small squeak from the pet. "Jay!" He hissed, and was relieved when the man let go of him, and left.

"A-alright, Master. . ." He said, sounding slightly breathy. "Lunch, right. . .Ah, i-is there anything that you would like specifically?" He asked, looking slightly dazed.

David scowled at him, "What are you getting all worked up over?" He grumbled as he took a seat at the table. "Something quick and easy, I think I'll head to bed early tonight. I'm going to have to head into work tomorrow. We'll take Jason along and I'll see if I can't find a place for him. I've been neglecting him a lot more than I should lately."

Back
Top Bottom