Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sanguine Warrior and Princess of Night (Vinaein & Lady Bloody Ava)

Aelius was staying up on his feet remarkably well for someone who had been through what he had. His shoulders were squared, his face impassive as he flicked his eyes back and forth. His men, at least, were with him as he heard Gabriella's soft whispers. All while he considered just who might be trustwrothy, all while he walked with Gabriella, frowning at the notion of someone...watching her.

"I put nothing past anyone," he admitted. "There are some who are friendly...some who might be suspicious Best as I can tell, the names to remember are the Countess Vintafell and her husband, Lord and Lady Maricio, Baron Reidos and Marquess and Marchioness Leroux. Flavian also knows those who have had their audiences with the Duke and Duchess Loughlin..." He shook his head firmly.

"There are quite a few nobles who may prove problematic..." He brushed his fingers across her cheek. "No matter who it is, I shan't desert you..." Just the softest promise as he gazed into her eyes. He smiled at her, proud and rueful. "I suppose this is a completely new battlefield for my own estimations..."

Gabriella listened to Aelius as he spoke. The man was not all brawn, though many perceived him in such light if not only for their narrow-minded view on life. "As intuitive as ever." More of an observation than a compliment on her part as he named the nobles that rightfully deserved to be under the scope. "I trust you will always support me, even if you are not physically by my side and it may be a new battlefield, but I know that it is one that we can conquer together, with the assistance of course."

She was not one to decline assistance if it were offered and the few people she had on her side in Court and his loyal comrades, were more than she could have hoped for at this point. "I think that we should lower our guard for a moment. If it is either of us or both of us that someone wishes to take out, then perhaps we need not look like we are together at our most vulnerable...." While she would love nothing more than to spend every second of the daytime with him in bed by her side, maybe if someone was caught doing foul play in the act, then they would have some kind of break.

"I think that someone is more likely to try and get to me than they are you while we are within these walls. What do you think?" Gabriella knew that the notion of putting herself at risk might not sit well with her Knight. "Of course, you are a master of stealth," she quickly added, "you can remain in the shadows."

Aelius's confidence began to return to him. Behind the knight's eyes was a measure of genuine trauma. The deaths of his men weighed heavily upon him even so. Men and vampires who had believed in him, trusted him, gone through so much to fight alongside him for the end...and now gone. He remembered every face and every name, holding it to his heart. Now armed with the knowledge that this woman was with him....His woman. His Gabriella. "I will ever support you. Let my loyalty be beyond compare," he murmured.

His hands brushed to her face, holding the pale cheeks as he gazed into her eyes. Past her eyes into her very soul, offering a glimpse of his own. He let her see the love in his own heart, the warmth in his face as she gave her advice, in this moment of privacy. "I like the way you think...lure them into a false sense of security, hm? I had a similar thought...my devious princess." His smile lingered, his face drifting close so his lips brushed hers.

"I believe I do present the likelier target...what say we act as though this terrible failure has me...banished for a time? And allow me to linger by in disguise?"

There was a warmth that she only felt when the two of them were together. His touch always made her feel invincible and his voice always sent a sweet tingle down her spine. It was almost eery how alike the two of them were. His term of endearment lured a smile to her lips, though they were quickly honing in on a much more desirable target as his lips brushed against hers. "Then banished you will be, my love. Let us spread the word of your banishment, but it would be almost a shame to have to stay away from you, if even for a little while." This was a bit of a joke since he had spent far longer times away from her.

"I can make a scene loud enough and the word will spread like wildfire," His lips were so tantalizingly close that she could not help but seize this in a loving private kiss. "In the meantime, you can inform your family of what is going to happen to kill time. Best to not be seen with you before the sunrises."

Aelius was ready. Like preparing for a battle, he was geared up for war, only now the arena was something different than the fields he was used to riding upon. Next to Gabriella, he felt utterly invincible now, his hands in hers, grasping on tight. Though different by birth, he knew his princess was a kindred spirit to him, her words bringing a rueful grin to him...his true self, warm and caring to her, passionate and humorous as well. He kissed her cheek playfully. "And what a banishment it should be...should we inform your parents of it as well?" He added, knowing the royal family's aid would be invaluable help now. His voice was soft as he spoke to her, hands brushing through the dark silk of her hair. "Flavius and the rest will gladly persist in helping our ruse as well..."

The thought of her making a scene made him chuckle. Vampires loved their rumors, after all. Anything to mitigate the lonely halls of eternity...when she kissed him, Aelius leaned into it and responded with full, burning passion. "My family indeed..." he added with a wink. "They'll go along if I ask them..." He had not even told them about him and Gabriella....

"Shall we bait our trap then, my love?"

This man was intoxicating, to say the least, and it was proving impossible not to smile in his company. "Let us set the trap then, kind sir." One sweet peck was pressed against his lips before she took a step back and continued to look him in the eye. "You have proven to be an absolute disgrace and your failure proves it! How am I supposed to trust my safety to one who got ambushed!" There was a painful silence to the ears that were literally honed in on the loud conversation leaking through the doors of a very important woman. "You are banished and are no longer needed. Begone now!" One more kiss was pressed against his lips before she restrained herself and stepped back.

She took steps over to the room door and swung it open to lay stern and unquestionable eyes upon the guard stationed feet from her door. "You, tell my parents that Aelius Ordus Castus is banished from this household, and should they wish to refute this order then I demand a reason." There was a bit of a hesitant nod before he took off with haste. The plan was in motion and there was an impulse that she acted on that ended with smacking his ass with a wicked smile before seeing him off.

The rest of that evening was spent getting ready before the windows and shutters were closed and she readied herself for the day. She got dressed in a thin sleeping gown that stopped at her thighs and the gossamer curtains the hung around the canopy four-pillar mahogany bed were pulled shut before crawling in bed and getting cozy beneath the covers.

This woman. This intoxicating, arousing, infuriating, incredible woman...this princess. He thought to himself as he looked into her eyes, smiling with confidence and with trust, her lips pressed briefly to his before they pulled back. Count on the nobility to fall for a ruse as he lowered his eyes, the authority entering the heiress's voice as naturally as breathing. He knew others would hear, his bow coming stiffly, formally as he kept his eyes to the floor. Perhaps if a career in the knighthood didn't work out...

Well, he could be quite the actor, this was showing. He hid a smile with supreme effort, his voice soft and brittle. "As you wish...your highness." He said after the final kiss, resisting the urge to grin over at her all the more.

When the door swung open, he made his face stony, offering and giving nothing, save with a turn of his heel to exit. He knew those he could count on now...but the slap made him turn back...and he flashed a grin. She was going to pay for that. Very roughly....he'd make sure she begged quite a bit.

He hid that fantasy, knowing it must come later....but what a fantasy it was...

He spent no expense informing his men...after all, he was banished now...

And in the evening, the princess would hear a brief rustle in her room, a feeling a hand on her shoulder. "You were brilliant...though am I breaking the rules now, my princess...?"

Her mind was dancing with wicked thoughts and those thoughts were interrupted by a brief noise that made her breathing pause. The touch was all too familiar and it made that smile reappear on her face once more. The mere sound of his voice got her excited and left her wondering the answer to his question out loud. "I should say no, but I would love to say yes. We have no idea when or if they will strike today. If they were smart, they would before I potentially find a replacement for you, though we both know that will never happen."

The slap still echoed in her mind and it got her exited for him to get back at her for the slap needed for the performance. "If we were to indulge in one another, then early int he day would be the best time. Anyone with sense would not strike until it is presumed that I am in a deep sleep anyway."

This man was a tried and true addiction for her, but the task at hand was an important one, to say the least. Who ever threatened the life of her beloved and the peace of their coven was in for a rude awakening. "You are my voice of reasoning. What say you, kind sir?"

His mind had been covered in thoughts of this woman all day. His brilliant, bewitching, beautiful princess of the night, who was firmly arrayed in his corner. With the help of his troops, Aelius had faked an exile...letting the enemy think their plan was going smoothly, but also opening himself up to an attack. Now that he expected, outside of the kingdom...as they rebuilt their forces and prepared for a potential invasion. Aelius would need to navigate more than one battlefield.

But they'd do it together. They were now a team, after all. A duo, inextricably linked together. And he really did need to get her back. He could be stealthy when he wished to, this vampire general...a memento of his own personal times as a special operative, before he'd been an officer....

And dammit, that slap reverberated in his head, making him grin to himself as he leaned over her. "Hmmm...am I defying your orders, my dearest...?" His voice was slow and teasing as he tucked away a strip of black hair. "I was just thinking how perfectly you played your part..."

Gabriella knew what her knight was doing to her. He knew that she wanted to savor him in various ways, but she too could not help but think about the slap that she gifted him earlier. She actually looked forward to how he was going to get back at her for such a bold statement and it was clear that now might be the time. "We had to make it believable, no?" A feeble attempt at pleading her case, but the wicked smile on her lips was not fooling anyone, most especially her beloved Aelius. That voice of his made her body weak and her sex slick.

His body already being so close to hers was torture in and of itself! She would have to be quiet, which could not be said for any of the times that they savored one another. There was an added challenger to this moment for sure. "Please... my love...." That voice was as sweet as honey and rarely heard by anyone other than the man leaning over her. A soft hand reached out to caress his jaw. That pleading look in her eye. "We can break the rules together..." Another feeble attempt at trying to get him to have a piece of her. "If I played my part so well, may I have a reward?"

Aelius trailed a hand down her back, over the smooth, milky white of her skin. He trailed his fingers across her, murmuring her name as he leaned in to kiss the back of her head...before his hand descended sharply with a hard 'TAT' upon her ass. He left a first handprint there, grinning as he whispered in her ear. "I'll show YOU believable, my princess of night..." he said. Even in disaster and foreboding doom...what could this woman DO to him?

Just her proximity made him harden, made him long for her more than he could imagine. He looked into her ears, running his hand against her hand as he breathed out again, reaching to feel her cheek and bringing her to a kiss. "What reward do you want...?" He leaned in, wanting her to talk...as his fangs delicately found her neck, sinking there as he held her...

This man's touch drove her mad and he knew he had the power to do so. That voice had the ability to turn anyone with a sense of taste into putty in his hands and she was no exception. A gasp was ripped from her throat as her ass was given some attention and the feel of the sting lingered in a welcoming manner. The wicked grin upon his face could be heard as he whispered in her ear what promised to be a very delightful day. Aelius was an enigma, but one that she was more than willing to explore, unlike many of their close-minded kin. The man's personality was gold and she could not care if he was a simple human... she would love him no less.

That kiss breathed fresh air back into her. It felt like her first actual breath in what felt like an eternity and the kiss ended all too soon, but she knew that patience always rewarded itself when it came to her loving warrior. "I want you, Aelius..." there was more on the top of her tongue, but the feeling of those fangs grazing the delicate flesh of her neck caused her mind to go blank for the briefest of moments. Her hands held onto him at the moment that his fangs made themselves at home in her neck once again. "Oh yes.... my love..." the woman murmured, clearly mesmerized by the union. "I want you to make me pass out from exhaustion, it would make this scenario all the more believable, would you agree?" Already her eyes were laden with lust. The moment consumed her senses and this was when she was at her most vulnerable. "I would give my last breath to spend it united with you, both body and soul."

Leaning in, he brought a trail of kisses over her neck, his voice low and erotic, heated and playful as he nipped at her neck and then her ear. He knew what he could do to her, knew he could make her his at any time. The grin spread over his face as he considered just how badly he wanted her...and how much he wanted them to succeed as one. He gave her ass some full attention, squeezing and slapping it as he growled into her ear. No noble wa he...she knew him as wholly genuine and warm. but oh, he was hers...hers and hers alone, just as she was his.

And he kissed her again, hard and deep, as he heard her breathless plea of it: ""I want you," she said. In such a beatific fashion. Such a warm admission, such a joyous affair between them as his fangs sealed themselves into her neck. He heard her sigh, focused on the drinking of her as he took in a hot mouthful of blood. His hand drifted below, fingers teasing at her sex. "I love you..." he whispered as he pulled her hands behind her.

"And because of that...I won't make this easy on you..."

This man was an animal and dangerously smart and calculating. There was a sweet symphony of whimpers and mewls in sweet agony. "Please..." the woman knew that she was wasting her breath as Aelius was a man true to his word. "This... this is what I love about you..." This man was ruthless and kind in one package. So many would call her a fool for being so enamored with someone like him. Someone that many would see as a pale imitation of a pureblood, but all she would ever do was laugh in their face. This man held her sanity in check, years ago. Their feelings may not have been in full bloom to themselves back then but if only some knew just how many necks were saved and how many scenes were avoided with the right words and assurances spoken to her on the sidelines.

Panting was a natural state for her as her sex was teased and left her on the edge. It could be expected that he would leave her thoroughly exhausted and have her pleading to be finished off. Even with her hands held behind her, it did not stop her hips from arching to get his attention deeper. She could only beg to be stuffed to the brim with every inch stored between those powerful thighs of his. "Is it wrong that I desire to feel the strength of your hands applied to my body? The sting on my ass that pressure applied to m throat..." A princess of the night indeed .

He slid her hair away to one side of her body. He let it hand down, his fangs set within her throat. His mouth was resting there, against her neck as he sucked firmly at her throat. His hands felt over her ass, and then in the midst of sucking at her blood, he slapped her rear. One side, two sides, striking her ass firmly as he kept his fangs into her. He had his arms around her, letting her feel his body against her own as he growled into her throat...the notion he was 'exiled' and this was forbidden let a new and exotic spice to it as well...

"Are you wet...?" He whispered before biting back in. "Dripping for me? Yearning?" He teased her sex with his fingers, running them there, wanting her so hard and rough. he was a dominant after all, hungering for her and so hard below as he drew his mouth back, looking at her. "Remove every stitch you have. And kneel over. Show me that fine ass, that dripping pussy of yours. Spread your legs.

"And BEG for me to teach you your place, Gabriella. As you need. As you deserve....before I take all of you."

A gasp was ripped from her throat as she felt the firm slap to her ass. The sting caused a momentary flash flood between her legs. The fangs buried in the nape of her neck were far from forgotten and caused her mind to bounce from one sensation to another. Her body was left to drown in the sensation of his firm body, powerful strikes to her ass, and those ivory teeth that made their home in her body. That growl had her melting in the very palm of his hand. What was it about a powerful man that could cause an equally powerful woman to lose all inhibition?

There was a slick reply on her tongue to his question, but it was lost the second he sampled her once again. Whimpers and whines commingled with panting as any form of reply. Legs trembled as the pleasure tried to find outlets for the constant stimulation racking her body. His order was swiftly obeyed and his marble hard cock did not go amiss. The gown was easily pulled over her head and tossed aside and off of the bed, she got to bend over and reveal that slightly reddened ass and that slick sex of hers.

"Oh please show me just how powerful you are. I want you to wreck me so badly. Blow my back out... make my ass to tender that sitting will only bring memories of you... PLEASE!!"

The gasp that emanated from her throat brought a grin to his lips, his eyes gleaming with a crimson light, as red as his title. His woman, he thought, as he bit at her neckk, all while he gave the most erotic growl he might manage. She was his and it was best she learn that now. His Gabriella, his princess of night. His cock was hard below, straining against his breeches as he pondered making her wrap her lips about it, pondered how bad he wanted her as he pressed his body against her, into her.

And there she was, her gown thrown away first. He saw all of her, that pale flesh, those rounded breasts with hard nipples...and down below, the dark fur between her legs, the glistening, beautiful lips underneath, the beautiful clit. He knew Gabriella was hardly someone who had abstained from sex, not caring remotely....in fact, it made him hunger for her all the more...

And she gave herself to him so freely, submissively, beautiful...He slid his fingers against her sex, rubbing herself. "Will you use your mouth next...? A princess, sucking me off like a whore...?" His clothes were beind shed, the knight behind her, shoving her head down.

And entering her with one smooth stroke.

This was pure madness and it was proof in the way she reveled in it all. The aroma of arousal clouded her mind and never in her long life could she recall salivating so hard for someone. Her appetite rivaled that of a blood-deprived freshly turned fledgling. The girl was aching in a painful way and it was like the first life-saving breath taken after nearly drowning when that cock was shoved in her slick tight sex. There was a distinct groan of absolute satisfaction that filled the air "Yes... I need to suck you off...I need a taste of you...oh yes...." To say that she was inebriated would have been a massive understatement.

At this moment, time was precious. They did not have the entire day to savor one another, but the added level of aggressiveness and assertiveness dished out by her lover assured her that she would not be able to function nearly as long as one of their usual escapades. The stamina drained state that would leave her exhausted and passed out would be genuine enough to leave their culprit to believe that she was as vulnerable as a newborn lamb.

Merely being sheathed within her flooded her with the promise of the things that he could do to her. He could leave her broken beyond all reason and it would leave her as happy as ever. The longer he simply sheathed his cock within her greedy loins and stayed that way caused the noble to whimper. "Please, fuck me...please..." Why was she wanting like no amount of air was sufficient enough?

The way he dragged his fans over her skin, hearing the words of lust that tumbled from her lips, the wetness and heat of her sex...when he took his place behind her and guided his hardened cock into her body. His hand slid against her hair, the knight pondering the forbidden nature of the act and the sheer, dark eroticism that now drove them. The exile having the princess, the willing, lustful submission of her before him as he put a hand to the back of her neck. "Perhaps I'll do that next...take your mouth, let you taste yourself..."

He said it as he slapped her ass with his free hand, a hard crack to display his control over her. He was not going to leave this so lightly, this would be no small flame burning between them. While it gave him a chance to retreat to the shadows and plan like the general he was. For her, however, conquest was his trade and he would ply it on the field or with women...and now he had her, smiling as he ran his hands over her willing body.

His hips pulled back and slammed forth, against her ass in a hard 'slap' audible to both their ears. He pulled back and drove on again. Again, with a burning heat as he seized her hips, wanting to drive the air from her lungs, to bring her to a submissive, passionate fulfillment.

"Like THAT?"

This man was absolutely intoxicating. Already she could feel her body trembling in great delight. What was this man to her but the holder of her dreams and desires? Gabriella was grateful to be able to feel the power of their celebrated warrior firsthand and reap only the benefits. Already she felt as though all of the air had been sucked out of the room. It made her so lightheaded when her lips were seized without warning and the common notion of breathing was wiped from her mind.

It was damn near impossible to respond. Yes... this was exactly how she wanted to be fucked and there was no doubt that she would be passed out after this and it would be left in her lover's more than capable hands. An orgasm rocked her entire body, inside and out. Eyes threatened to roll into the back of her head. "Yes....yes..." Words were barely audible and spoke in panted breaths. There was not a sliver of a moment where she got to recover from her orgasms with that almighty cock slamming home into her womb.

You could tell when the energy was waning from her otherworldly body. "Aelius.... my love...." Soft skin felt as though molten ava flowed just beneath it. Eyes grew laden with lust. How would he be able to hold out? She would be very upset if he did not leave her with evidence of his own spent desire.

This woman was like a drug. He was addicted to her, wanting her to heaven, hell and beyond. He wanted her like he would never, ever stop. She would haunt his dreams, linger like a ghost in bed when she was not there. Could there be anyone else but Gabriella for Aelius now? He doubted it was even possible to ever leave her. And now he intended to fuck the very life from her.

Grinning as his hand roamed over her, he seized her and drove his hips on. Again, again and again. He buried his shaft into her warm, inviting sex. He felt her wet, the moist slickness pulling him in as he hunched against her, pumping his hips as he peppered her shoulders and neck with kisses. He brushed her hair aside, panting as he heard her voice. "MINE..." he whispered.

He buried deeper, feeling hr heat. "You. Are. MINE." He said as he pulled her head back, his mouth claiming hers, rough and heated as his tongue danced to hers...intending to hold out until he had pulled every drop of fulfillment from her.

The image displayed behind her chamber doors was one of the most sinful nature and there were no regrets in sight. The pain was welcomed and internally she quivered and panted before she broke into what felt like a million pieces. Her sex milked his cock for all that t could while she found it next to impossible to gather herself. It seemed as though she would never be able to catch her breath. "Oh Aelius..." she managed to whisper in between breaths. SO much strength had been sapped that it was hard to keep her eyes open.

Of course, this would be a before way to start off their day. Gabriella would be genuinely out like a light if someone were to use this opportunity to get to her. She did feel a tad on the bad side because her lover would remain in the shadows to see just who would be bold enough to make a move on a pureblood. Then again, the man had otherworldly stamina and dealt with far harsher environments. "I love you...."

Sin, joy, lust, love, passion, all mingling in one incredible package for them. He was here for her, his lover here for him. His princess, his siren, his lady of the night, his Gabrielle, his beloved. He pushed into her, a rough ride from behind that he knew she was savoring. Submitting for him, being his with all the intense and glorious passion they brought together to this bed while he shoved his cock deeply into her pussy, into her dripping, beautiful sex while his fingers teasing delicately at her clit. He rubbed firmly there, hard as he seized her hair with the other hand.

Determined to take her, fuck her like she belonged to him, and he belonged to her. He whispered her name, kissing her neck and cheek, her lips and holding her, letting her know he was there with her all the way as he plunged himself withi her. "I love you," he said....just am acknowledgment of what both already knew as he tipped near to the edge...and he drove in harder to her.

Fucking her like a princess. Like a queen. Like a goddess.

His.

This princess was inebriated by lust and passions at this point. That voice. Those lips! Everything about this man made her scream in excitement internally while her body was drowning in the pleasure. Hands clenched onto the lush fabric of her luxurious bed and the panting grew more furious and eyes were no longer able to stay open before the woman snapped and tremble from his onslaught. The pleasure ripped through her like a riptide. It literally felt as though her mind and soul left her physical form and took and eternity to come back down. The poor women could not even remember if her lover managed to get off himself amidst her tense and lengthy climax due to the fact that she had blacked out.

Leave it to her lover to pull suh a thing off. Her body was riddled in kiss, nips, spanks, and bites from their love session. The timing was all too perfect because plans were made to strike in the middle of the day when all of those that dwelled in the night were expected to be asleep. With some welcomed assistance Gabriella was doing just that and would be more surprised to find out that she had blacked out on her lover than when an assailant decided to creep into her bedroom hoping to find a vulnerable pure blooded noble abaft the dark curtains.

Lost in passion, buried in lust, Aelius indulged himself fully in his lover's body. His princess, his beloved. His Gabriella. Unable to cease, he completely subsumed himself into her as they finished. Skin to skin, body to body while he kissed her throat, her cheek, her lips...just as they finished, her body having spasmed beneath him as his own body trembled in release. He was left there, panting slowly, a sheen of sweat covering his body as he contemplated...

Her. Gabriella lay there, stretched out, blacked out from sheer pleasure. He smiled as he extracted himself from her, unable to resist kissing her shoulder lovingly as he adjusted her unconscious form in the bed. And he tucked her in, keeping here there with a brush to her hair, a kiss to her forehead and a murmur of devotion before he began to dress....

Now an 'exile' to all but Gabriela and those he could trust. He left her love-battered body there in the bed, neatly tucked in where she might recover....

Beginning to recover when he noticed the movement...and waiting, seeing someone having crept in...

And the general's training took over. The knight was upon the attacker with a snarl, seizing them to fling to the floor, away from Gabriella...a soldier in defense of his princess now.

Back
Top Bottom