Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sanguine Warrior and Princess of Night (Vinaein & Lady Bloody Ava)

Awakening brought with it a bittersweet touch, Aelius knew. The intense stare of Gabriela drew him in, his smile widening as their lips met. He pulled back, her words a mixture of melancholy and accusatory. "No choice," he whispered even as he wished there was. To serve their kingdom was his role as the Sanguine Knight- there was no other option even if he would long to be back with her. But at what she said next...to desire a"proper" send off...it made his body quiver with desire.

She was upon him, lips finding him and he responded with urgent ardor. His arms covered her again, his fingers in her hair as he murmured into her kisses. Wanted, needed...both of them for one another and it suited him just fine. His hardness brushed her skin, his hand cupping her rear. He ha taken some of her blood in passion, still tasting the delicious taste on his tongue...

He grinned up at her, feeling her mount him. "I love you, Gabriela...my Gabby...my princess..." he held to her, beginning to guide her with him for a memory to last forever...

Once again they were joined as one and she would take her sweet time with him. It was early in the evening so there was time to spare. Of course, his people had to ready themselves and the horses had to be readied with supplies. Gabriella had her own duties to tend to. Meetings to listen in on. Whenever she bathed, whenever she walked beneath the stars... there would be no way that she would not be able to remember the feeling of being tangled up with him. He would be the source of many smiles, even in his absence.

This session was intense. Such precise strikes and it was clear that he knew her body better than she did. "My knight..." she groaned under her breath as she found herself teetering on the edge of her first climax. There was no denying that Aelius was generous in and out of bed. "Oh yes..." Gabriella found herself panting, eyes closed, lips parted as the pleasure mounted. A servant walked up the spiral step and was about to knock upon the door when she heard the commotion going on.

She was smart enough to know better. She was sent to prep their Pure blooded Princess for the departure of their finest, but it sounded as though the Princess was already working on that. With a smirk the old servant turned on her heel and figured that she would wait until the Knight left the tower before tending to their powerful princess.

Feeling Gabriela push her hips down, Aelius slid his hands around to rest against her ass. He gave a squeeze there, holding as his own hips rocked up to push against her own. He looked up at her, seeming to fall up into her. His body moved in time with her as he let himself fall, let himself drown, to follow her into the peaks of ecstasy. He held her to him, pillowing her breasts against his chest while he kissed at her warm and inviting lips.

His tongue traced against her fangs, his hips grinding upwards to work his body to her own. His focus was on her pleasure, skill being Aelius's passion, whether it was on the battlefield or in bed. Sheathed within her body, he pushed up harder, growling slightly as he took tighter hold of her. He was pumping upward, hips a hard slap, oblivious to the noises outside, to the presence of any other being now.

He rolled her suddenly, to slide to her back, gazing down at the vision that was her body with her laying beneath him. And he began to thrust, in and out of her, his hand cupping against her cheek as he beheld her. "Like this...?"

This man was a beast and only showed his appetite by how he rolled her over to enjoy her from a different point of view. "Yes.... like this ..." This was a delicious way to remember him. She could stare at him all day, but it was embarrassing how the pleasure caused her focus to waiver and her eyes grew laden with lust. Back arched in a natural tension to get, if at all possible, closer to him.

"Conquer that battle... like you've conquered me every night," with those whispered words a hand glided up the arm connected to the hand upon her cheek. She could feel her body trembling in delight. The inevitable was building up and she desperately tried to stave it off, but Aelius was just so good at what he did. A cry of absolute bliss was ripped forth as she writhed in orgasmic bliss beneath his powerful frame. That all too familiar clench of her sex took hold of his pistoning cock. "Oh f-fuck baby...." the words were nothing short of a compliment as he rocked her world.

Last edited:
The beast was simply unleashed now. Aelius was above his lover, his beloved, driving himself into the body of the princess with a yearning intensity. Growling her name, he thrust hard into her, seeing the shake of her breasts. His fingers toyed with the nipples, his hips grinding into her own as he brought his body nearer to hers. His kiss was oddly gentle, deeply passionate now.

He didn't even want to leave, to return to the field. He wanted to remain with Gabriela, now and always. But this was the reality they had to deal with. So be it, he thought. He could adjust himself to such a thing. With reluctance, he could tear himself from her, even if he knew that he owould return and claim her again.

His hand tightened in her hair, Aelius forcing her to stare at him. "Only when I give my permission...and I do," he kissed her nipples, up to her neck, biting it gently as he heard her blissful whimpers.

"Cum for me."

To feel his grip in her hair sent a flash flood to her loins. That deep and commanding tone coupled with the bite to her neck set her over the edge. At his command she shattered. A cry of happy defeat ripped through her without a care as to what anyone else thought. Back arched, toes curling, and hands griping onto what they could, in this case the soft and touseled sheets of the bed beneath them. It felt like forever had come to pass before her mind descended from nirvana. "Oh Aelius..." It was a wonder that she was able to muster the strength to even say his name.

When reality hit her, she groaned with her face embedded in his shoulder. Clearly, she did not want this to end, but the inevitable was signaled with a sigh of defeat. "Well, my love, I guess the time has come." She sat up and looked upon the handsome male figure that brought light into the darkest parts of her life.

Within her body, he was received at last. Aelius pushed himself in hard, his hips pressed to Gabriela's, grinding there as he felt the clench of her down below. The taste of her flesh in his mouth her sweet hot blood mingling there, he let himself release. He pressed in, hard and deep, his cock sliding in as pressed to her hard. He came, releasing himself inside her, the music of her shout driving him on while he gripped her. "Gabriela," he gasped her name like an absolution.

"Gabriela..." He came back to reality, looking at her beneath him, his mouth finding hers as their lives rushed to them back. He brushed his hand over her face, saying nothing even as he said everything with the sorrowful look to his eyes. He let her sit up, a sigh escaping him. "I'd rather not."

But he knew he had to. He sat up as well, looking to his clothing. "Others may move politically in my absence..." he said, his voice vaguely bitter. "And I've my own work to do..."

"I will be fine and I will be here when you return," she slipped out of bed in the vision of naken splendor and retrieved his trousers and handed them to him with a loving smile. "All the more reason to make quick work of them and head on back." A deep kiss was snagged and squeeze to his ass followed by a mischievous laugh before finally gave him the space that they both needed to get their day started.

She too needed to get dressed as she had work to get to herself. Her back faced him as she browsed through her wardrobe and finally came to a decision as to what she would wear to see him off. A dark rich blue with a threaded filigree pattern stitched upon the bodice. The bodice hugged at her generous bosom and the skirt flowed like a blue river down and round her petite feet. No doubt he had men to round up, weapons to gather, and many more things to see to before taking off. She would see him off for sure.

Long hair was left to cascade and frame her face. Her skirt was grasped in her hands as she took a fast pace to get to the front gates for their castle of a home. A plume of black and white startled her and she managed to catch the flying ball of fluff in her arms. "Stella!" This feline contessa would often come and go as she pleased and always knew the right time to appear. "Well look who decided to grace us with her presence." Nonstop purring was an answer and was met with a sigh of defeat before she continued on to see her knight off.

The look on his face when he saw her body, naked and glistening, was one of pure rapture. Absolute bliss in the sight of her. She was pale, with that curtain of black hair, those eyes that shone with light like that of the moon. The redness of her lips, the petite beauty of those fangs. The fantasy, however, was ending and he knew he would have to rejoin the true world and his responsibilities. Receiving his pants, he sat up to don them slowly, sliding them on before she seized him in a kiss. He opened his mouth to savor her tongue, chuckling as she squeezed a firm cheek of his rear. "Vixen," he murmured, stealing the kiss in turn from her, his arm about her body briefly before he reluctantly allowed them to part.

he slid the pants up and fastened them, taking his shirt and donning it. "I may be gone a while," he admitted with a sad frown to his face. "I'd prefer not to." The werewolf King Vortigern might well be attempting to expand his borders over their own. It would mean his being dispatched soon enough to fight. "I'll likely need to speak to Ciaran," he said. "Arm our men, ride to the battle..." he put his arm about her. "But I'll think of you. And I WILL be back in your arms..." He kised her one last time, departing to trod down the hallways.

Clandestinely, he slipped from her room, aiming to set himself from her without anyone suspecting. He was barely down the streets through the nobles when he felt an arm slide around his shoulder "There you are, aels!" The blond vampire soldier was laughing, his fellow knight smirking. "And where were YOU?"

Aelius knew it was meant fully in jest, and raised no objection. "None of your affair, Liam," he said as he batted his friend and comrade off, seeing the vampire knights smirking at him as one. "And where are we headed next?"

None were in their armor, many helping themselves to goblets of blood while drinking happily and deep. "To the front! Departing later!" Liam said cheerfully. "Ready to fight some wolves, Aels?" He winked. "Time we got ready...all the maidens can see us off!"

And in the wake of the princess, the haughty cat meowed, sliding to Gabriella's legs and flicking her tail, eager to see what had her mistress so enthralled.

Gabriella would not be the only one seeing the soldiers off to battle. Since the night of the celebration, the status of the relationship between the pureblood and the renowned warrior was sprinkled in almost every ear within the walls of their home. Stella walked with interest on par with her owner as they made their way to the front grandiose setting of the castle. Son's of nobles were also set off to represent their noble fathers and as a challenge to the nonnoble leading in praise. This battle appeared very black and white on the surface, but there were many unseen moving parts already in play.

Women were on the prowl, envious men schemed, and powerful people planned to have things done their way. A pureblood was expected to be malleable and willing to do what was best for their kind. On more than one occasion their kind was threatened and not all-powerful purebloods were willing to commingle. The few that remained scattered about the world took on a lone wolf approach and some slumbered in unknown depths to the point where their existence was questioned. Overtime powers are known to manifest in purebloods and the sheltered Gabriella's potential was truly an enigma. With no room to speak those wing who knew what she was truly capable of?

"My lady!" One servant uttered out in a surprised tone of voice as the highlight of fresh rumors appeared. Perhaps she thought that Gabriella would not show up as it would only further cement the rumors that the duo was in an underlying taboo relationship. Gabriella would smile when seeing Aelius. It was now a habit that he would have to get used to. It was a smile that may not be seen too often in his absence and many would notice.

The soldiers were ready. Men and women alike, vampire and mortal with armor and weaponry. Aelius stirred amidst good company, hearing the laughter and friendly banter amidst the ranks. He saw pale faces, with their fangs, the grim looks in other eyes....but they were ready, basking in praise from those all about them. Aelius had seen this before. Hell, he even enjoyed it. He was a warrior, a consummate professional...he fought on behalf of his land, for all the good and bad it possessed. He was of no noble birth and thus he fought even harder...he owed his kingdom everything, after all. He could never, ever forget that.

He could see the adoration and envy in the crowd, standing with those he trusted. He stood out in his crimson armor, his helm worn under the crook of one arm. He looked to search for Gabriella in the crowds, the taste of her lingering upon is tongue, remaining in his senses. Leaving her was the last thing he wanted, he knew, and yet he knew he had no choice with the procession setting forth, cheers emerging from the throats of numerous vampires. He grinned and waved..hoping to see Gabriella there to see them off.

And there she was. Radiant, beautiful, a vision. The cat was by her, sticking close and Aelius sent a message, silently, for the cat to protect her in his absence before they were setting out...go forth, he thought to him, subtly catching the gaze of the princess one more time before they moved on...

It was disheartening to see him go, but she was always confident that he would return successfully. The only nuisance being the time apart. It was only when he was just out of sight did she feel a hand upon her shoulder. "My Lady..." Hypnotic eyes turned to look at the tall ivory specimen of a man looking down upon her with an unwavering gaze. It was the son of a family almost as old as hers. "Damien, lovely to see that you have returned." It was common courtesy on her part. He was sent to play nice with other clans as both a set of eyes and ears, as well as a diplomat for their name and kingdom.

"It is refreshing to be back, my lady," his voice was rich and mannerisms were fluid and added to the eternal appeal of his good looks. His lack locks were tied back in one short ponytail and his ivory fangs were impressively long. As expected she offerered her hand and with a gentle bow her placed a kiss upon the soft back of the hand of the precious pure blooded figure before relinquishing it back to its owner.

The feline sat perched at her owner's side, finding it more appealing to groom herself than watch the humans interact. "How is your father doing?" Lucius Belvour was a man that held on to old traditions and she knew that he would not be a fan of the non traditional thoughts roaming through her mind. Damian was always a kind wallflower in her eyes. He always did as his father asked and was the epitome of an heir for the Belvour line. That family held their own secrets close, for with long bloodlines came powers that could be unique. To be honest as long as it was an asset in making sure their kingdom thrived and was not used against them, then all was well.

"Care to take a stroll through the garden and tell me your thoughts?" Was it so wise to spill feelings and thoughts?

"I could use the company," Just like that, opinions formed and ideas of the son of Belvour and their lady being an idea and noble duo would spread like fire.

Weeks passed. Weeks elapsing without word from the front. The nobles began to talk among themselves, with fear that the war with the Forest Kingdom had gone poorly...that the forces of the Moon Knights had been ambushed...weeks with no news, with only Stella about to keep Gabriella company. The King and queen were deeply troubled by it....the nobles talked among themselves, the humans worrying. The world functioned based on the strength and equilibrium of these lands and that was in perilous danger of being thrown into chaos....

The kingdoms warred on their borders. Skirmishes were fought. It was rare that kingdoms rose or fell...none of the major ones, at any rate. Smaller ones could be absorbed, or were forced to make alliances with the larger...the force of knights had committed itself, though...the knights of the vampire kingdom were held as the best...

But the vampire nobles could be the most venal and ruthless. The internal plotting was a game they enjoyed through immortality, most dangerous of all of them...and some could get ambitious. That was on the thought of Aelius as he rode back to the capital, to the Kingdom of the Night and his princess. It had been a disaster. The knights had been decimated, with only his quick thinking saving the remainder of them. His closest friends were with him.

But the werewolves had known where to find him. They had known where to strike. And they had known how to kill vampires. His red armor was dented and stained, the knights riding back to the city as the gates opened wide for them. Aelius was grim and determined, trying to appear the dutiful soldier.

For he knew, as did the others...that there had been betrayal within. And they had survived when they had not meant to...for now the Forest Kingdom would be advancing..

And with little by way of proper military to stop them.

Gabriella had witnessed a number of people attempt to press their luck with her in her Knight's absence. Damien seemed to be spending time doing work with nobles in place of his noble father so she found herself bumping into him quite often. On more than one occasion he helped rid her of a high-minded suitor aching to sink their fangs into her. Time with herself was encouraged as no one knew what a pure-blood was capable of until they did.

There were five people who have ever sampled her blood and no one more so than Aelius. Stella was seen more often these days. If not directly at Gabby's side then somewhere high and nearby looking down as things unfolded. The fuzzy feline took to using the pant leg of a young blood to get to where he wanted, taking attention off of the priceless pure-blooded one long enough for her to turn her back and go away.

It was midnight when she got the news of a sighting of who had returned. Papers were left on her desk without a second think as she gathered her dress and made her way to the front gate of their home with haste. The sight was unexpected. The number was a shock, but no more than the sight of the condition Aelius was in. A servant was caught by the arm and told with haste to fill the tub in her chambers with hot water and to get it ready. The young blood disappeared in the blink of an eye with no will to disobey her order.

"Aelius..." his name spoken with an inquiring tone. No doubt he had things to report to the higher up, but she could not help but feel his lips against hers in a kiss that made her believe that he was truly back. "Meet me in my chambers when you are free."

Aelius felt the lowest he had ever felt as he trod back into the capital city. The positioning of the towers loomed above him, the solemn glares of the people chilled him to the bone. For the first time in his illustrious career, he had failed. Severan was at his side, his fellow knight clad in dull and dusty mail with a frown on his handsome features. The other knight's gaze swept over the crowd. "Wasn't expecting this cold a homecoming," he muttered. "You'd think we'd never achieved anything here before, Aels..."

"Right now, it scarcely matters, Sev," Aelius returned as the other knights remained silent. Some had suffered grievous injuries in the company, but warriors all they endured it. He was scanning the crowd as the nobles whispered amongst themselves with curious and alarmed expressions. Were they doomed? Would the werewolves break through? Would their kingdom fall to infernal enemies?

No. Not while the Sanguine Knight still drew his breath. Aelius attempted to retain his dignity, stalwart and remaining upright as he took in his breaths, before he saw...her. "Gabriella." Her name escaped him softly, his eyes hooded and the longing clear in his voice. he was given an order and would obey. "The rest...we'll debrief the king shortly..." he said as he moved off, heedless as he was taken to the bath...

How best, he thought, to break all the news...?

Gabriella walked off and headed back to her room. On the way back she ordered a fresh meal sent to her room for herself as she would prefer the Aeius get his fill of her in every way he desired. He looked as though he wanted to forget all of the shit that happened over the last few weeks. The outcome was unexpected, but she would be lying if she said that she did not have a feeling that this was going to happen. A change of clothes was warranted and for now, she paced her room at the foot of her bed. A soft robe draped her shoulders and was tied at the waist.

Once she walked under the archway where a steaming large pool of water sat in wait for the roughed-up knight. On pins and needles, she waited for his arrival. No doubt the results would not be easily accepted by their rulers. It would be in the best interest of many nobles to have the common warrior's image tarnished and there was no way to do that without getting their own hands dirty. Who would believe his word over theirs?

Her mind was reeling with thoughts. Anger bubbled for him. Did anyone suspect that behind the kind, yet dedicated and valiant warrior was a porcelain doll of a woman that would literally snap the neck of all she could get her hands on, just to keep him happy? It ould take all of Aelius' might to hold her back from ripping off the face of anyone she thought would bring harm to him or even insult him. Maybe that was why they were so well suited for one another. He was a strong man with the words to soothe her soul and she was a pot waiting to boil over.

Aelius, to his credit, was holding a public face well enough. He did not succumb to fear and despair, his eyes flicking all about them as he walked on. He wished to forget this all had happened, to pretend there was nothing threatening his kingdom. Even the great Sanguine Knight could not deny his fears, however, and Aelius was forced to admit that the situation was even worse than he feared. But...Gabriella. He thought of her, his beloved Gabby whom he had longed for so much in the intervening weeks...

Even when he had thought death had seemed inevitable. And so he walked to her chambers, one foot in front of the other, step after step as he arrived. He was suddenly dreadfully afraid for Gabriella; those who targeted him would doubtlessly aim for her as well, with so many nobles to choose from. There was no shortage of venal treachery from the nobles in the kingdom, thought Aelius as he stumbled along.

Until the doors shut and left him alone with the princess. "Gabriella," he murmured her name gratefully, his eyes wide to see her. "Forgive my...poor appearance," he said as he walked, kneeling from formality there. "...I trust...you are well, my love....It was a difficult time away..."

The sound of her chamber doors opening caught her attention with haste. The sight beheld was a breath of fresh air. He looked like he need all that she had to give. It was painful to watch him get on bended knee like they were not the two lovers bound in literal blood. Soft feet closed the distance between them and a hand was extend to take his and guid him back onto his feet. "Aelius... my love, you do not have to explain yourself to me. We both knew that this might happen and I am just happy to have you back."

"My time has not been nearly as eventful as yours, now let us get you out of that armor and cleaned up." There was no way that she could not indulge herself in a kiss with him. Her tongue pricked upon the sharp tip of her ivory fangs and the blood was a teasing reminder of what he head with her. He was always welcomed to all that she had as she was rightfully his and no one elses.The princess took the lead and walked him through the archway to where the room opened up to a small personal pool of water with lit candles dotting the floor and the steam flowing from the surface.

After aiding her knight in relieving him of his coverings, the silken robe was slipped from her shoulders and left as a pool of fabric at her feet before decending the stairs before she waist deep in the water. A seating ledge lined the inside where one could sit, but arms were outstretched before her with palms upturned in a silent heed for him to join her. "Tell me everything on your mind, Aelius."

The door swung open, heralding Aelius's arrival, the knight attempting to keep a brave front to his features. He'd been battered, clearly bruised in places, his body creaking in protest as he knelt to her. "...I..." He did not know how to take her compassion, rising to his feet. Not knowing...but thrilled it was offered. He sighed in relief as he gazed at her, seeing the beauty of her eyes, that compassion and love she had to offer. He hesitated in offering a stained hand, but took her delicate palm even so.

"Eventful is...a word for it," he admitted, running his tongue against his sharp fangs. He tested the edge before she kissed him, letting her tongue press against a sharp fang and tasting her blood. It sent a fire through him while he walked in with her, breathing in and out with attempt at control...hard control as he stepped along to her. "Gabriella..." he said her name, brushing his hands over her sides....

He began to remove his clothing, seeing the pool, the candles, the sweet scents she had brought in. He let it subsume him, sighing out as his armor and the rest fell from him. "I need this..." he admitted as he slipped into the water, following her as her dress pooled at her feet, leaving her bare as he entered the water along with her.

He said it clearly, extending his hand to her cheek. "My men...many are gone...and we were betrayed."

She leaned here cheek into the strong palm of his hand as he spoke. The wet palms of her own hands came to rest on his back as she hugged him. It was disheartening to hear that lives were lost and their trust was betrayed. "Any thoughts as to who may have had a hand in all of this?" As she spoke she did not hide the fact that she was looking over his body.

Hands traversed where her eyes observed. Bruises here and there, some wounds still healing which spoke of just how bad they had been. Vampires could be hard to kill so the condition of her lover and those that were lost spoke of some determination that did not have the safety of their kingdom in mind. "Pure selfishness..." words openly whispered to no one in particular.

"Stay with me, for the time being," it was a humble request with lips brushing against his before another kiss was seized from his lips. Was it wrong to get a little dirtier before getting cleaned? Gabriella could see no reason why not. The kiss was broken with a genuine concern in mind. "I can get you cleaned up and then you can relax if that is what you wish."

There she was. So close to him, with her palms pressed close to his back. He could feel the warmth of her, her body so close as she offered comfort and love to him. She did not doubt him the way some others might have. She did not remove his agency from the affair. She believed, loved and trusted him all at once. He remained there, staring ahead. "It could have been anyone...noble or soldier," he whispered. "But what someone gains from giving over the kingdom to the enemy..."

He didn't know. His flesh was already knitting shut, his eyes shadowed as he considered all of it together. He didn't like this at all. Even more, that he knew Gabriella might have been in danger through it. A traitor would doubtlessly target the royal family, those Aelius had sworn himself to. "Pure selfishness," he echoed the princes...

"I am not leaving." He turned to see her sliding an arm about her. "I would like that...but through this...I will need your help, love..."

It was nice to see him as he turned to face her and hold her in his arms. "It will be my pleasure." For now, she would take his mind off of things and start by pressing a kiss to his lips where things took off like a passionate inferno expected to two lovers who had not gotten a moment with one another for a few weeks. Her tongue sought solace pass his lips and a sweet symphony of moans were fed to him. Hands roamed his body until one wrapped its fingers around his length and stroked him. The need to become one with him was stronger than ever. There seemed to be no other drive behind her desperation other than her absolute like for the man before her. It crossed her mind that she could lose him. Gabriella did not think that she needed to tell him how much sleep she lost worrying about him. At least not at this very moment.

The idea of being bent over the edge of the bath or manipulated in his strong arms was just the beginning of what she knew that they were capable of. Was it wrong that she could think of no better way to welcome him home? This was a battle he could conquer over and over again and she would never tire of it.

He could relax now. He let himself ease back, a low sigh escaping his lips as he held her. He hugged Gabriella, feeling the warmth of her body through the water, while he murmured her name. And then it was obvious what she wanted. He closed his eyes at the touch of her sweet lips, his Gabriella, her tongue seeking his. The sweet cacophonous moans that echoed from her mouth. All while his hands roamed up her back. He felt her skin, remembering the hell of the battle, the pain he had endured...and how he wanted to bury himself in her. To drown the pain. To cut himself off from it, to be with her. "Gabriella..." her voice escaped his lips, his arms encircling her with need and want.

He pulled her to him and he kissed her passionately. "I'll find out...who it is. I'll discover..." he began, knowing he had to. "I'll protect you, my princess, my love..." he swore it, vowed it right there, knowing she might have been in dnager. "Whoever it is...didn't expect me to survive...which means they'll be on their guard...but they'll move soon. After me..." He kissed her neck, prepared to give all he had...

Hearing him speak her name was music to her ears. It was endearing to hear him vow to protect her. It was not lost on her that someone would try and steal her life, but whether or not she got Aelius back dictated a slew of what she would do. Aelius was her anchor and held a big weight of her sanity. As she stroked that strength of his impressive member was solid and held a powerful promise that made her loins ache. The feeling of his lips upon her neck earned a hum of approval. "Let them try..." The faith that she had in him was endless and she would do all that she could to find out who made an attempt on his life.

"They will never succeed," Dormant pure-blooded powers lay nestled in the core of her being. Aelius was a warrior with the strength and determination that could threaten various powers of people. "For now, I just want to celebrate your return."

"Gabriella..." if her name was like music, he breathed it like a hymn, like a prayer, beautiful to his lips. He drew her to him, holding her like he would never let go. He kissed her cheek, nuzzling there, then at her neck. He nipped gently at the pale flesh, feeling her pale perfection. As a warrior, he had a sudden desire for her, as strong as the desire for everything to just be...alright. But oh, with her, he felt it would be...he KNEW it would be." He was tilting her chin up, hearing the determination the strong will of his Gabriella...

So powerful...so strong. He kissed her lips and then deepened it. He kissed her hard, pushing her up, slightly, to the edge of the bath. He kissed her, sinking down to kiss her neck, to kiss her chest. He gathered her breasts, kissing over the swells of beautiful flesh, beginning to kiss his way down her glistening wet body...

Down to taste her below.

Back
Top Bottom