Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sanguine Warrior and Princess of Night (Vinaein & Lady Bloody Ava)

Gabriella was happily exhausted and enjoying the afterglow with her lover. Somehow they made it to the bed and she melted against his fit body. She fit perfectly against his frame in the comfort of the plush oversized bed. Eyes were closed, but she wanted to enjoy being wrapped in his steel embrace until she left to give in to the clutches of sleep. His kiss lulled her deeper and deeper into comfort. The last thing on her mind was anything pertaining to the betrayal of their people and it was a much-needed load off of her mind and she loved him so much for seeing that.

She slept soundly and awoke as refreshed as ever. it was sweet to find that she was always in his gasp, even when they were unconscious. She had managed to turn herself around, but his arm was still wrapped around her. She looked up at that handsome face in silent adoration and appreciation. it was another day and they had to go over what they had accomplished yesterday. The woman was in no rush to break their little safe haven with duties so she savored his company as long as she could and relaxed against his chest.

Aelius didn't think he would ever get tired of this. Just the absolute, thrilling sensation of nestling against the woman he loved. Loved with all his heart, with all his soul, with all his very being. He held her against him, stroking her hair, running his hands so tenderly through the dark curtain of night black silk, kissing her cheek, her head, her lips. He cradled her against him, his hands brushing against her sides, to the swell of her rear...and he let himself surrender to sleep as well. Breathing out, he let himself drift off as he let them fall into the beautiful ocean of sleep.

When he awoke, he was instantly aware of her. Still cradling her against the smooth skin of his chest. Leaning down, he playfully nipped her neck, drawing a few droplets of blood. "Delicious breakfast and wonderful service," he teased her. His grin grew, his hand to her back as he then brought one hand up to her cheek.

"Ready for a day of war and plotting?"

Gabriella smiled when he awoke and tasted her blood. How could she not laugh as he teased her? "I am always ready for anything, as long as I have you, but tell me. Who did you spend the day talking to yesterday?" It was a clear attempt at staving off the inevitable " We have more things to do, but we divided and conquered yesterday, perhaps we should present a united front today?" He was a handsome man through and through. "I managed to speak with a few people. Two were promising, but they bring more issues to light when it comes to who else we needed to tend to.

"I know that we may not accomplish as much in such a short amount of time, but progress is progress. If I could end my days the way we did yesterday then I can deal with the day-to-day stress of trying to find out who is up to this and why."

His mouth lifted from his princess's beautiful, pale neck as the grinned at her. In the beautiful light here, he was shining for her, with all the love and affection in the world. For her, Gabriella. HIS Gabriella, his one and his only. His beloved. His princess. He kissed her lips again, mixing business with pleasure as he all but worshiped her with his body His hands slid against her thighs, against her hair, her breasts, his mouth on her cheek.

"I spoke to Lord Juran." He began to inform her of the conversations he had had. "There are some Houses to be wary of as well...Ruthven, for one. The Varneys...but we have some allies. Some assistance as well." he brushed a hand over her cheek. "I'll have vengeance for my men and protect you, my princess. I swear it."

There was that bright white fanged smile reserved for him and him only as her body was showered in affection. Her own hands could not keep to themselves as they roamed where they may on his godly physique. The fact that he spoke to Lord Juran was both a surprise and not a surprise. The man was well seasoned and well informed so she could see why her beloved thought to go to him. "Hm... the Ruthvens and the Varneys..." she openly pondered. "And here I was going to get reacquainted with the Varneys, but I hold more faith in Lord Juran's word than theirs. They have been rather silent as of late and it could be for that very reason."

Her eyes looked into that of her lover and protector as he vowed to bring justice to those who threatened that which he held dear. "I have faith that you will, my love." A lingering kiss laced with passion as her tongue sought solace past his lips for a brief moment before reluctantly pulling away. "Let us get prepared for the day. I have but one more person I wish to speak to and they are not a noble, but an informant that I would rather not be seen with, but I know where to find them." It wasn't in the best part of town. Quite commonly known as the red light district of their coven where lust was on the menu at all hours of the day. Usually at a cost. It would take a bit of a change in her regal attire and a cloak to get where she wanted to, but she was sure she could make it. "What are your plans?"

With great reluctance did Aelius separate from her, even as he wanted to kiss all over her body. The political situation, however, did require their full attention, he had to admit at this point. Sighing, he extricated himself from her, instantly the soldier again. Instantly back to business as his eyes narrowed with contemplation. "Juran is a soldier. He knows exactly how to handle himself," he said. "He's also a blunt man, but he knows how to play the game. The information he gave...I have no doubt it will prove accurate. do we have inroads in to the other houses? Spies of yours?"

His next kiss with her lingered, but he pulled back, managing to dress soon. "...I see we've got an infiltration on our hands....should I go with you for this and help...pull back the curtain so, to speak?"

"I do have a person in each house and a mistress that I pay very well to keep her ear to the ground in the heated district." The kiss was enchanting and made her hesitant in getting dressed, but she did so. She slipped on a very muted dress and a brown worn cloak about her shoulders. "Actually... that would be a great idea, are you sure I wouldn't be delaying your plans today?" Then again, it was a risky place to go alone and if anyone did find out who she was, then it would be a bit of a messy situation. "The women are going to be all over you, so it will be easier to get to her. Madam Bernessa is a goldmine of information with a network of women and men that extend her reach beyond her district."

"Let us head to the red light district and then we can see what the situation is like."

Count on his princess to have things so well in hand, decided the Sanguine Knight. Aelius was grinning as he slid his clothing on. One item after another, until he was completely and fully dressed. "You would not be 'delaying' a thing," he told his lover, asssuring her with a brush across her shoulder. His eyes were shining as he gazed at her, the love apparent as he leaned in and kissed her cheek tenderly, whispering the endearments again. He chuckled softly at the notion. "I'm sure we can handle it together," he said. "I've faced countless battles, what's one red light district...?"

Gabriella found it almost impossible not to smile while the two of them were together. His sweet kisses and his whispered love never failed to brighten her night. She did laugh as he pointed out that he was well versed in various battles. "I think the challenge is more with me than you. I have to watch my handsome, strong, and very intelligent partner walk into a den of hungry lionesses' and not lose my composure." A lingering kiss was stole from his lips with a sweet hum of approval before she reluctantly pulled away with a sigh and turned on her heel.

"Care to take a single horse with me? No need to draw attention with a carriage." With the hood of her cloak up, there was the occasional curious glance, but the girl didn't linger long enough for people to get a definite answer. Outside the walls of her home, it was a cool night with a clear night sky. The orange lights coming from the city could be seen in the distance through the open gate.

Being together felt, not to put too fine a point on it, right and proper. Aelius loved her. Well and truly. Deeply. he was dedicated to her, devoted her and never would he imagine himself failing her. He simply wished to be close to her, guarding her through all they had to go through. Through hell and back, he knew. He was brushing his hand to hers. "Oh, truly?" He asked playfully. "Doubting my dedication to you...?" He tugged her closer, kissing her one final time.

"Besides...the ladies will have enough from my companions and friends. Soldiers do love their brothel..." He was guiding her with him to the stables, selecting one brown furred palfrey for their transport. The night was cool above them...the two ready to travel to the brothel.

Gabriella glanced down at his hand brushing against hers before looking up at his handsome visage with a smile to his playful comment. Before she could reply he kissed her and the memory of what she was even going to say was nearly washed away. "I would never question your love for me." He was her support and the only way that one one could get to her was by toying with Aelius.

Soon enough they were on their way to the brothel with her knight handling the reins. Nturally she sat between his legs with his powerful body pressing behind her. Livliness greeted them as they slowed down through the crowded streets and pulled up outside of the three story building with balconies with scantly clad women waving suitors inside.

The noble woman was assisted down down and walked through the double doors that opened up with dim lighting and bodies draped over bodies to get clients to pay for more behind closed doors. There was a bar and very flamboyant looking man polishing a goblet while looking all around. What few women that were not occupied eyed the tall figure that followed the petite figure draped from head to toe in a brow cloak, hood and all.

"Tell your Mistress that her favorite little busy bee would like a moment." With a simple nod and a smile the man disappeared in the back for a moment. Gabby sighed and looked up at Aelius. "Having fun?" she asked in a playful manner.

Last edited:
With a smile, he tilted Gabriella's chin up and kised her. All the nights had blended together and he could now barely remember a time when they weren't together. The nights of being together....the nights of making love so passionately, so fervently as one. He kissed her again, before pulling back, gesturing to his princess to lead the way. She would have no need to worry about his fidelity, either.

Granted, on the horseback ride, he couldn't resist pressing close to her from behind, letting her feel his body as they rode together, his arms around her as he handled the horse, letting her feel him...and letting her know what that meant. The Red Lights district had vampire and human women alike, flaunting themselves for anyone who might desire...women of all walks of life, beautiful and seductive...

the brothel had a perfumed scent, with incense burning. Some women were walking about, in various states of undress. From numerous rooms, there drifted the sounds of heavy moans, the slap of skin on skin...sounds of passion, that made him look closer at Gabriella.

"Hmm...it has an appeal," he whispered to her, kissing her cheek quickly. "Who do we have to meet...?"

Gabriella was in a serious mode, but when Aelius pressed a kiss to her cheek she had to smile even if he didn't see it. "We have to meet the head Lady, Madame Maya Bernessa. The owner of this fine establishment and an old friend." The barman returned and walked over to the end of the bar and lifted a portion of the counter in a welcoming gesture to follow his lead. In silence, she followed and the lights were dimmer through the doorway that led to a room draped in sheer curtains with a massive circular bed in the middle of the room draped in gossamer curtains.

There was a part in the curtains that revealed the sight of a caramel-skinned beauty with piercing hazel eyes, long black tresses pulled back into an impressively long ponytail and scantly dressed in black leather. Red lips parted in a smile. "Well well... my precious Ella and who do we have here? The prestigious Aelius Ordus Castus also known as the Sanguine Knight, the Keeper of the Crimson Heart, Tusk Breaker." The first title being obvious. The second title pertained to him being the gatekeeper of Gabriella's heart. The third highlighted various creatures that were slain at his hand. How may I help you two love birds?"

Maya smoked upon a long thin pipe with ease and exhaled through her nostrils in an impressive display. Gabriella look her hood down and smiled at the Madame with a wicked smile and closed the gap between her and the exotic-looking woman before her before presenting the backside of her hand with her out outstretched. Surprisingly enough Maya gracefully took that hand and pressed a kiss to the back of the hand.

"Good girl," words that came from Gabby as she took her hand back. "I am looking for a snake or two in my house. Any word?" Maya looked over Gabriella like a juicy steak. The history between the two of them was a very spicy one and it left the Madame in a giving state for the noblewoman.

"I have heard a few things, but I do have a warning... my precious Ella, they are on to you. Mine is not the only hive with ears and eyes everywhere."

This was something that they pretty much already knew.

"I am curious..." Maya veered off-topic as she looked over Aelius without remorse. "... how does he put up with your hard ways? I bet it is a sight to see." Gabriella laughed at the comment for a moment before caressing at the slender curve of the woman's face before grabbing her by the chin and bringing her face but a hairsbreadth from her own.

"We are the opposite, my pet. I handle you and he handles me." That slender chin was relinquished and Maya looked over at Gabriella with a hungry look about her before clapping her hand twice. From behind a heavy purple curtain appeared a beautiful woman with long fiery locks, freckles dotted across her open chest, and curves in all the right places. "Iris... is one of my finest and extracts information like no one I have ever had before... upon other things. Tell them what you have gathered thus far..."

The Ruthvens, Varneys, and the Hamish houses were all in on this with varying reasons, but there is one about all three that dish out the orders and it was hard to find out exactly who it was, but it appeared to be only one person as opposed to a whole clan. "But who could have such power over three houses?" Gabriella pondered allowed.

Gabriella was being solemn, which made Aelius hell bent on focusing with her. He had not been expecting them to conduct serious business in a brothel, however. But he knew his Gabby had her ways. Aelius merely acted the bodyguard, stepping in with his dark cloak around his shoulders, his eyes flicking to and fro as he tried to gaze about grimly. Not to look too friendly. An intimidation factor was very important when you were guarding the life and body of a beautiful princess of the night.

As they went in, Aelius could see flashes about, the women plying their trade through heady moans, low groans, and grunts of pleasure. hell, Aelius could see a pale skinned woman with blond hair, rocking atop a young man, her face buried in his neck, fangs fastened there. A bronze skinned woman had her legs around another man, a woman with ebon-black skin on all fours as her pale lover drove into her from behind, with appreciative gasps.

Before they were led in to meet the madam. The gorgeous woman with black hair, caramel skin and an impressive dress. Aelius nodded to her respectfully, inclining his head in her place of power. It did not take him long to notice the chemistry between her and Gabriella, either. Nor how Gabriella took over, taking full control with a smirk...

"I handle her well indeed..." Aelius bowed and took the Matron's hand, pressing his lips to it. "I would say we could use your information network then, your ladyship..." He knew Gabriella was watching, affecting a show for her now. His smile only grew, eyes dancing as they greeted Iris. "You seem to run a fine establishment...one that gathers information well. We would be honored to have you assist us in this...as for who might be behind this...

"I suspect it is someone close to the throne."

Madam was rather impressed with the greeting of the Sanguine Knight. She had seen him numerous times and heard almost everything and anything from the patrons that came in and out of her establishment. Iris merely watched the display unfold with a muted expression. She too believed that the culprit was someone far closer to Lady Gabriella than anyone could have imagined. Madam dawned that wicked smile before turning her eyes from Aelius to Gabriella.

"Well, if I may be so bold as to ask... do you mind showing me how he handles you? W can call it... an exercise of trust. What say you my beautiful mistress...?" Gabriella was both surprised and not surprised. That she would be bold enough to ask for a taste of Aelius in front of Gabriella was a surprise, but then again this was Madam herself. It was a tantalizing idea and it may or may not land more information in their laps, but the opportunity sounded too sinfully delicious to pass up.

"My love..." Gabriella ached for the most intimate kiss from her knight before asking if he cared to show the Madam his ways. If she wanted to experience the ways of her renowned Sanguine Knight then it was his choice to make. "... would you like to show her the ways that you so expertly handle your lover?" Gabriella turned and took a seat in a very plush and comfortable chair where she intended to watch things unfold before thinking of joining.

Back
Top Bottom