Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sanguine Warrior and Princess of Night (Vinaein & Lady Bloody Ava)

The Sanguine Knight offered a delicate bow to the mighty general before him. Lord Juran was agreeable, but far from the most difficult noble Aelius knew he would deal with. Still, his support was better than the alternative and Aelius knew the soldier needed to speak with the princess. He thought of Gabriela, wondering what Juran wanted when the older vampire grinned at him, a ruthless look in his eyes. "How much will you give up to protect your princess, Aelius? You're skilled, but your star has fallen since the wars. And you've got a lot going for you...but a lot less. You're new in the political arena. How much will you surrender to ensure her safety?"

"A great deal." His voice was soft, his eyes dark and dangerous as he looked at Juran. The elder vampire shrugged lightly.

"I've given you the names. Up to you to decide what you o with them, Sanguine Knight...don't overestimate yourself. If I knew you were coming...so will your opponents."

Aelius simply excused himself, heading to meet Gabriella and convey to her the information he had received, thinking of all the noble houses like they were soldiers on a board that had to be moved...

And longing to see his princess again.

The night would draw to an end soon enough and by now the image of writing on parchment was burned into her retinas and she called it a day with the paperwork. A bath sounded so nice and she took a brief one but did not linger too long. A plush robe was slipped on and she found herself sitting upon the sofa in her room while watching the fire dance beneath the mantle. While she said that she was done with work, they still had to work on a plan to strengthen the bond with what allies they could find and how to go through. Eyes stared aimlessly into the flames as she was lost in her thoughts.

"This is going to be quite the task. I need to speak to a few of the elders," these were just openly spoken thoughts. Now that she thought back on it, her demeanor in front of the council had not been the best, but Gabriella was not one for letting people think that she would be okay with being walked on. " I need to come up with another proposal for those we do find to be suspected of being traitors to our kind." Evidence had to be hard and it would be foolish to not think that someone could be working to thwart those findings.

"We should probably increase patrol and probably put it on a constant crossed rotation with pairs along the outskirts just to no be caught unaware."

Would this even work? This was Aelius' expertise. Damp locks framed her face as the robe wicked away the excess moisture from her freshly washed body. She really should eat, but it seemed like so much work to have a servant fetch her something to drink. "Get it together, Gabriella," she sighed as she relaxed with legs curled up on the sofa and at her side while leaning against the arm of the sofa and hoping that Aelius would spend another night with her. He did have his own home and family. Surely he could not be expected to spend every night with her. Could he? Was she being selfish? Could he tire of her?

Last edited:
The talk with Lord Juran would be just the first of many. The vampire knight could see that at the very start, when this had begun. There were other lords, other battlefields of diplomacy to navigate. So many treacherous seas he had yet to sail. Inwardly, he was revolted by it, while simultaneously compelled. It was a new frontier for him, but one he was forced to commit to. One he was forced to adhere to utterly. For the sake of Gabriella. For the sake of his princess. Juran had started the path for him...

And now he was following another path back to Gabriella. The woman was more than a princess to him. She was a lover, an intoxication, someone he could not be without. The truest occupant of his heart, who had opened doors he had not even been aware existed. And now he felt more intoxicayted by her than ever.

He made his way to her chambers, striding with purpose. He had made arrangements for his own family, and was watching his back the best he could in this treacherous nest of vipers. He would reach her... And then he was through the doors, striding up to see her there...on her couch.

Looking so vulnerable, so alone...

And he walked to her with a smile, saying her name. "Gabriella...might I stay with you?"

Gabriella lingered in her thoughts and looked from the fire and down at her lap where her fingers picked at the fluffy material for no reason at all. A warm gaze looked up and at the door with a light smile. She knew those confident footfalls anywhere. A wave of calmness seemed to wash over her at the mere anticipation of his arrival. More often these days she found herself wondering just how lucky she had been that the best looking, most powerful, and charming man had come to love her.

As much as she loved Aelius, often times she worried that she was putting too much on him, or being too childish at times. On the other hand, she did not know what she would do without him. "Welcome back."

From her perch upon the sofa she looked up at handsome face and was surpised to hear his question. He had spent many nights with her in her quarters. Even before they became intimate, he would keep her company and they would share laughs late into the day, or discuss more serious matters here privately. With a cock of her head and a curious expression she replied, "Of course. This is your home away from home, Aelius. You are free to come and go as you please." Safely assuming that he was only talking about staying the day with her, as he had before.

"Get comfortable and we can exchange information when you're ready."

Aelius had his arms folded, a coy smile lingering upon his face. His dark eyes positively danced, a crimson light at their pupils as he demonstrated his laid back playfulness before his lover. He also knew she had known of his entrance. He was beginning to expext he could hide little from her...this charming, compassionate, beautiful woman, his princess, who reflected the beauty of the night for him...

"I'm back, my princess," he said as he approached her, one foot before the other. He walked up to her, smirking playfully at her, his hand moving up so he could cup her chin. "My home...?" He smiled genuinely and leaned in to kiss her lips, very gently at first. His mouth moved across hers, then to her cheek, then he brushed her hair away and his mouth descended on her neck.

His fangs delicately pierced the veins there, the knight sipping slowly from her throat as his hands roamed down her body. "Speaking of comfortable..." he murmured into her ear. "I'd love to make sure to take care of your stress, princess..."

Watching Aelius close in on her caused goosebumps to dance across every inch of her skin. Being wet around him was always inevitable and something that she would never deny. He knew how to push every button and it showed in the way his lips made their way from her lips over to her neck. Eyes closed in anticipation of what she would expect and a light shiver ghosted through her body. Delicate hands ventured around his waist and to his back where her hands clenched at his clothing as his fangs sunk into her flesh and a soft sigh escaped her parted lips.

That husky voice sent a second flash flood from between her loins, but his words made her chuckle. "Am I that transparent, Aelius?" This man could always read her like a book. "I would love that." Simple and sweet. The robe was already loose and there was nothing on underneath, so that was one less thing in their way. Hands slid beneath his shirt and relishing the feel of his built abdomen. Her smile was there and just for him. Her entire body was tingling and the source was from her neck.

"Mmmm... how did I get so lucky to get an amazing man such as you? Hm?" It was a genuine question. In such a long life, not many found their love thanks to both the blessing and the curse that was their lengthy lives. Aelius loved her for all that she was and not her title and status in life. He was sticking with her through a very complicated situation. It would be easy for him to simply bow out and seek the bed of another woman, but his genuine love seemed to keep him at her side and she was far more grateful than she could convey in words. "I love you."

Aelius had her even closer, her hands running across him. His own hungers had been piqued, and who could blame him with a woman like this around? He could only smile, grinning with an intense hunger to him as his eyes ran across her body. He wanted her, yearned for her, wished to slake his thirst in her body in this room. He wanted to take her and never stop, feeling her tremble when his fangs sank so delicately into her pale skin. He brought his hands to rest upon her ass. "Not so transparent..." he teased.

"I just know you...too well." He did not answer how she had gotten lucky. His smile was warm, beautiful on hers, his kiss on her lips an answer to what she said. "I love you, too." his hands shifted so he might cup her full breasts. "Abandon your worries. Give yourself to me. Drown only in the pleasure I give you..." He shifted her to the couch, sitting her down, and kneeling before her as though she sat her throne.

He parted her knees, opening her legs to revealing the dark hair between her thighs, the lips of her sex, before he went in to begin to taste her slowly.

Gabriella left herself in his care and found herself sitting upon the sofa. Warm eyes watched as such a strong figure lowered himself to his knees and parted her legs with ease. As always she was soaked for him and slender fingers raked through his tendrils before she tossed her head back and eyes closed when he began slowly savoring her. Lips sat agape for the constant need for air as her body was on fire . When the initial shock eased she looked down at the handsome figure tending to her. "Oh m.." she couldn't even finish the sentence, it felt so damn good.

Whimpers and panting filled the room with the occasional moan of his name. The stress of the was far from her mind and Aelius was doing a damn good job of making sure it stayed that way for a while.

There was a rosey hue to her cheeks and nipples were taut and silently aching for attention. Legs trembled and toes curled as this man slowly worked her into a heated frenzy. It would not be long until she was pushed over the edge and yet she knew that it would only be the beginning for him and their day ahead.

Aelius ran his fingers about her lips and slit below. Looking at them so close...so full, darkened with lust and arousal. And so warm, so wet for him. His tongue slid inside her, his hands against her ass to drag her in even more. He was smiling as he ate her out, his tongue doing its work. He wanted her to be filled with nothing less than absolute bliss now. He dragged his tongue up along her sex, to her clit, letting a fang graze at it before he sucked at it. His mouth was working her incessantly, knowing just what she wanted.

"I want you to surrender. To let stress go. Submit to me tonight, Gabriella..." he reached out, his hands on her breasts. His fingers worked her hardened nipples and squeezed at the soft swells of her breasts. He went in, licking at her centers of pleasure. "Let me take care of you. Let me pleasure you. Let me fuck you as you want...submissive, handing all control to me. My Princess...my love."

He bit gently at her inner thigh, before licking again to make her climax. "Do you want that...? Want me inside you...?"

Gabriella watched as the love of her life worked his way down her body and between her legs. She bit her lower lip at the first lick and ended up throwing her head back as her body was savored. "Aelius." His name was moaned in absulte bliss. Eyes were laden with lust and the tension continued to build wit it swipe and swivel of his tongue. Those hands that teased and tugged at the swells of her breasts only hastened the inevitable. "Oh Aelius.... yes... my love...." Her breathing picked up in pace as she did just as he said at gave in to his minstrations. "I....I surrender." breasts rose and fell with each precious breath. The bite to the thigh sent her over the edge. It was the icing on the cake as she trembled from her climax and cried out her approval in a sinful one worded symphony comprised of his name.

"I want you... yes...." His words had registered with her, though a tad bit delayed as it took her, what felt like forever, to regain some semblance of composure. "I want you inside of me. I want you to have your way with me and do with me as you will, my love. My knight." All stress had melted away and she wanted nothing more than to get lost in him. The robe had been shrugged from her shoulders and she was fully nude. The weight of pleasure still lingered throughout her body, she she was not as quick to move from her position.

Aelius did not merely tend to Gabriella's body. He positively worshiped it. He adored it with his own body, showing her every ounce of care, every trace of love. Every caress, every flick of his tongue, every bit of pure bliss he coaxed from her as his tongue slid in and out of her sex. HE took in the intoxication of her scent, his hands upon her breasts. He squeezed, hard enough that she might feel it...

Hearing her surrender to him as he felt her come. He locked his mouth to her, as if drinking of her while she climaxed under him. He heard his name pass her lips, pausing his motions between her thighs, his cock hard as he looked up at a thoroughly pleasured princess. "Your unconditional surrender is accepted.

"Of course you want me. That's how it must be." He saw her nude figure, leaning down so he sucked gently at her breasts, parting her thighs as he settled between them. "I'm going to start gently..." He smirked dangerously. "And then you are going to turn over for me and I will be decidedly less gentle."

The tip of his cock breached the lips below, Aelius starting to enter her.

"And how does that make you feel?"

There was no way that she could take her eyes off of this man even if she wanted to. There was never a dull moment with him and anything outside of them no longer existed in the here and now. Time slowed. Her breath hitched and her lips constantly agape. As he slowed the slightest bit of affection to her breast. "Yes," the single word whispered under her breath just loud enough for him to hear. When he spoke of his plans to have her turn around and how he would be...less gentle... well, there was the faintest glimmer of excitement behind the fogginess of lust clouding her countenance.

Slowly did her gaze look down to the sight of his very imposing cock breaching her sex and a bearly audible moan sounded past her lips as she looked up at his handsome face. "It's a perfect start, but I crave those lips of yours. Please?" A soft hand caressed at his chiseled abdomen. The contrast of soft and hard was a sensory that she loved to experience whenever they were together. His confidence was intoxicating. Yes, she was a royal and she knew that he would do almost anything that she wanted, but that well-earned confidence was Aelius, one hundred percent.

The stress of the day was melted with ease and all she had to look forward to had her slick with excitement. "I know I say this so often, but I love you so much."

Aelius settled between the legs of his princess of the night. Guiding his cock to her lips, he nudged the tip between them. Sliding inside her, firm nd slow, he knew full and exact what his words would stoke within her, the fires he would bring to life. "Look at me now...look at the man mastering you..." he cupped her chin, brushing his thumb right against the crimson of her lips. "Look at me as I'm inside you." He meant it so she could see the penetration, letting his cock slide into her, with all the moans he wanted.

He went in and he kissed her. His mouth to hers, so warm and gentle, before he pushed himself inside her with a firm motion, his hips pushing into her own. He let himself rest inside her, full and hard to let her savor the sensation of him inside her. Pressing into her, he began to thrust into her slick sex, in and out, the familiar but still wonderful sensation drawing him against her.

"Oh, I love you, too." He leaned in, kissing her again. "Are you feeling better...?"

Every other noise from her was a pant and a whimper. The gaze received was smoldering and the sight of inch after inch of his cock disappearing into the tight ad slick confines of her sex had her fighting to just remember how to breathe. A moan was fed to him amidst the kiss as every inch of him was nestled in her loins. Hands caressed up his powerful arms and to his shoulders where they came to rest. Barely a thought could be processed at this moment after another sweet kiss was savored.

His question almost did not register, hence the slight delay in her response. "I feel .... amazing...." Her lower lip was trapped between her teeth with fangs on display as the tension and the pleasure commingled into a drug-inducing cocktail. Aelius really know how to take care of her and always put her first. There were so many factors to him that make her want to hand him the world. He held the key to her heart and it was a scary thought, but one made with no regrets.

The pleasure struck her just right to where her back arched to shift the tension. Breasts were on full display and eyes struggled to remain open against the mounting wave of pleasure threatening to crash down. How can such a stead pace get her just as riled as their rougher sessions? Legs lightly trembled, but those warm eyes looked at the handsome specimen bringing her so much joy. " Oh.... Aelius... yes..."

The grin of Aelius's face only grew. Staring down at his lover, his beautiful princess, sheathed inside her, he gave another push with his hips. He was being less gentle now, firmer and harder with measured strokes. Her hands were resting upon his shoulders, only spurring him on to rock his body inside her own. Achieving a level of perfection with her he had never even contemplated, all while he could only breathe out her name, the indescribable pleasure and passion mingling with them,.

Amazing, she said. Just as he wanted. He bit at her lip, coaxing the bliss from her with hard, rougher strokes. "Cum for me." It was not a request, more a firm command that beckoned her to a completion of the pleasure he had begun. "The I'm going to turn you over and fuck you like you've never been taken before." Not a boast, but simply a promise.

He was not even close to done, his hips pushing harder against hers. "Am I understood, Princess?"

Gabriella threw her head back with a delicious moan a the pace was picked up. The woman was constantly panting and all that she could manage was a nod before she broke on command. Legs trembling and hands moved to the back of the sofa where she gripped it hard. "Oh... oh.... my goodness...."It took a moment for her to come back down to earth. There was a sinfully wicked smile upon her lips at the mere thought of what he had in store for her next, but first, she needed a kiss, and a very passionate kiss it was.

Gabriella was not satisfied until she needed to resurface for air and broke the kiss panting. After that she smiled, she turned and her knees dug into the soft surface of the sofa and her hands braced upon the back of the sofa while looking over her shoulder with a look of pure desire and sexual ache. "Please, Aelius... please!" Right now it was just the two of them registered in her mind. "You made a promise...."

The way she moaned spurred Aelius on. The sound of her voice. The sweet scent of her perfume mingling with the sweat on her skin. And how aroused she was. He pushed deeper into her, harder and quicker with swift strokes that brought him to the hilt inside her. "That's it," he murmured. "Cum for me." He felt her tremble, felt the tight squeeze of her below as he rode her through her orgasm, one hand resting idly upon her breast to tease a dark nipple while he rocked his hips to her. When she was coming, he eased up, just a bit, while knowing how sensitive she was below.

The smile on her face, the kiss from her lips...he brought himself back to give her a moment, letting her roll herself over, getting a look at her shapely ass. His hand felt one of the full cheeks before he gave a light spank, knowing how much she loved a spot of roughness. His cock was already reentering her, pushing inside her pussy from behind. His hips lifted, his body positively sinking back into her own as he took a grip of her hair.

He began to thrust wetly into her. One stroke and then another, the same firm pace from behind. All while he held her hair like a leash.

A whimper sounded as her ass was given a light spank and a gasp joined in the symphony as he reentered her body. As badly as she wanted to hang her head, the grip upon her hair had her back arching. Breasts were thrust out and that ass in the air. "Oh... Aelius!!" When he said that he would make her forget all of the stress of the day, he was roving to be a man of his word. "Y-Yes... oh yes...." The pleasure was undeniable. His powerful thrust sent pleasure to course through her entire being. A common-blooded celebrated knight and pure-blooded royal making love like there was no tomorrow was something that so many would frown upon. They were taboo in these times and Gabriella was determined to bring light to how it was such an idiotic thing.

There were far more pressing problems, and who fell in love with who was certainly not one of them. Thankfully these thoughts were far from her mind as her Sanguine Knight kept her thoroughly occupied and the only thing on her mind was how good he made her feel and how she wanted to be one with him at all times if it was ever a possibility. "Like that.... yes!" The woman was not going to last long. Was she to wait for permission? It would be hard to hold back since he had already made her cum once. Then again, it wouldn't have been the first time he went for a record with her.

Aelius made love like going to war.

Gabriella was now a conquest for him. her pleasure was his victory. He spanked her ass, hard and firm as she lifted it in the air. He was delivering hard, deep strokes inside her. The noble princess of the realm, of her refined and noble blood, knelt over with her hips up, offering herself so wantonly. IT was an unbelievable arousal for the knight, his cock firmly sliding in and out of her. His hand locked tighter on her black curls, her head pulled back.

"You did say please..." he teased her, holding tighter. "Move with me. Faster now." He reached one hand around to squeeze at a breast, riding her even harder. "Cum for me again...it won't be the first time. I'm going to bring you satisfation like you've ever known." He leaned in, lip by her ear.

"As long as you submit,."

Hands gripped with incredible strength to the back of the sofa. She did not have to be told twice as she could not get enough of him. Moans and whimpers were constantly sounding from her kiss swollen lips. She gave herself in to him until she cried out his name in ecstacy. His assault was never ending and his love was all pervading. A torrent for pleasure ripped right through her, taking almost every ounce of strength that she had at that moment. Despite all of the panting air still felt scarce as she submitted to her knight, her love.

If he kept this up these she was sure to be no good for him. The man's staina and strength was on full display for her. How could he break her down in intense glory and still remain hard and hungry. "Oh...my..." Words were hard to string together at this point. His cock, no doubt dripping with evidence of his success, once again. Slowly, but surely she regained herself, but not one hundred percent. Thank goodness she was on her knees for this one, because she would have surely fallen to the ground, weak kneed had she been standing for that one.

"I submit" Clearly a glutton for punishment, a weak smile tugged at her lips like she was still ready for more if he did not fill her to the brim just yet.

Aelius held on tight to the body of his princess. His hands moved against her thighs, her breasts, her hair, his hips pushing back and forth. In and out he moved, rougher strokes designed to stoke at all her flames in just the right places. He could hear her moans, turning into low cries of lustful bliss. Her ass in the air for him as he drove against it. Letting her hear the hard slaps of skin to skin, his body striking against hers. Again and again and again, rougher as he knew she loved.

He loved how familiar with this body he had become. With the practiced ease of a soldier at a drill, he pushed into her depths, loving the wetness he felt. He pulled her hair back, having her look him in the eyes, as he sought to take his own pleasure next. He looked at her, into her eyes, his smile growing.

"Of course you do." And he kissed her with all the love he had.

"Oh my love..." she whispered uder her breath as he used her in a way that she always desired. That kiss was mesmerizing. This was a moment that she sought to protect. Gabriella knew that Aelius was doing what he could to ease the stress of finding out who sought harm on their people. It was not going to be easy and attempts at their lives were likely possible, again. There were so many moving pieces behind the scenes, and so little to go on. At this moment all she wanted to was for her lover to be broken with her and to curl up at his side within the warm confines of their bed and his arms.

"Aelius... join me.... I want you spent with me..." There was no doubt in her mind that she would break with him. As drained as she felt, there was no way that he could continue and she not thoroughly enjoy herself. The ivory skin of her ass was red from the spanking and and her greedy sex still craved his cock's attention.

"My love." Aelius whispered it again, his body gliding against hers, with a rough push. He drove himself into her from behind, her lips gripped with her own as he explored her mouth with his tongue. He let it trail over her fangs, tasting her and letting her taste the rich, warm sweetness of her own blood. He was holding her, arms wrapped about her as he moved again. His strokes became rougher within her body, his mouth closed on hers. And he could feel himself growing closer.

He wanted to be lost within her. He wanted to shatter against her, to hold her the entire night and to forgot all worries and sorrows, against the pale hues of her body. His hands cupped at her breasts, squeezing. He timed himself, moving again, once and twice, thrice and then he buried within her. He was pushed in, sheathed fully inside as he came with her.

Whispering only her name.

This was a way to end a night. This man and her mind wiped and her body was a pile of mush when he was done with her. Once more she shattered, but this time it was not alone. Her name was uttered in a way no other had voiced it. "Aelius...." you could hear the smile in her voice, while her eyes spoke as to how drained she was. The taste of their blood commingled upon her senses. The aroma of sex hung thick in the air and the atmosphere was entirely anew from when she had initially returned to her room. "Oh, my love can we even make it to the bed?" There was a weak chuckle to follow and a sigh.

Cuddling at his side, in their own little world. It would be an entirely new day tomorrow, but he successfully immersed her mind in the here and now. The taste of his blood lingered upon her pallet and sated her hunger, for the time being.

There they were. exhausted. Happy. In love. The world was theirs and only theirs. Aelius held his beloved, arms about her tight. Nestled against her, stroking her hair and kissing her there. He sighed happily, curling his body about hers as he nuzzled her neck. He could practically taste her, kissing her again as his fingers brushed over her neck. No other woman, in that instant, existed for him. It was only Gabriella. His beauty. His princess.

His love.

"Shall we sleep...and then discuss our next plans...in the morning...?" He smiled and kissed across her chin and neck, then to her cheek.

Back
Top Bottom