Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sanguine Warrior and Princess of Night (Vinaein & Lady Bloody Ava)

That strength of his was something that set her nerves alight. If anyone could handle her anyway... it was Aelius. His kisses left a trail of fire in its wake and the sweet symphony of noises that left her lips left no question as to how she was feeling. "Aelius..." Her body followed his lead until she found herself pressed against the edge of the bath where she was sat with legs left to hang over the edge into the water. Hungrily did her eyes watch as his trail of kisses made way down the dilectable surface of her body. The palms of her hands were flat upon the hard flood behind her to keep her steady before her knight was between her legs.

"OH!" He had brought her immense pleasure before, but their time apart really had her starving for him and the first tease at her sex knocked the very breath out of her. "Oh my gosh.... my love...yes!" This is something that would never change. Their dynamic was one in the same. One could not find a more perfect pair and that was saying something for beings that lived as long as they did. It could be a lonely eternity and Gabriella was grateful that hers had proven to be otherwise. That breath was hitched in her throat as the talented man in her company worked his magic on her. Breasts rosed and fell with each panting breath and her eyes could not remove themselves from such a sexy sight until she succumbed to the pleasure and lead her head back gasping for air as the pleasure mounted.

His strong arms had seized her, moving her there. His mouth moved against her lips, her shoulders, her neck, her skin...he kissed over the breast, tongue circling a nipple before his teeth grazed it. His mouth sucked firmly at the buds of flesh, his body shifting hers upward upon the edge of the bath. He was opening her legs, wanting her exposed...and below, he saw it, the gorgeous perfection of Gabriella's pussy. Those full lips, that black hair, that gorgeous, fine clit...his mouth kissed at her stomach, flicking his tongue there before his teeth grazed it, nipping firmly.

And then his tongue played at her sex, the sweet taste of her pussy filling him as he eased his tongue into her. It slid about, collecting her juices as he heard her encouraging moans. He reached up, hands playing at her breasts, teasing the nipples and pinching before he returned his attentions to the sweet, hot taste of her. He smirked and continued his task, drowning all sorrow and pain in her body. His tongue slipped against her clit, before he looked up at her. "I need you...like a warrior..." he whispered.

"Bend over the edge...expose all of yourself to me."

Feeling his lips traverse the soft contours of her body made her feel light as air. His kisses made her smile and any moans were bitten back with her ivory fangs threatening to sink into her own lower lip. That first swipe and she was putty in his hands. Strength wained in her hands and it caused her to lean back on her forearms where she could watch as his hands fondled at her breasts and his skills at feasting like a starved man. "You are a warrior..." With just enough breath to correct him. He was a powerful man and she was elated to have him all to herself.

His order sent chills to dance across every inch of her exposed sex and a sensual smile reserved just for him to reveal itself. "Yes, sir." From the edge of tub, she slid and heeded his command by bending over the edge. Her sex was slick and glistening with evidence of her own arousal and her ass was a lovely target for his attention as well. "I am yours to do with as you please, my love. Take everything out on me. Please." That last word was a plea for his affections. He knew that she was no damsel in distress and she loved how he did not treat her like a porcelain doll.

Aelius leaned in and sucked at her clit. his lips wrapped about the pink pearl. He sucked there firmly, tongue teasing her there. He shifted to dive back into her sex, devouring her as his hands felt over her breasts. In her, he could drown away every ill feeling, give in to ecstasy and happiness...pure joy. He was a warrior, he knew it...and Gabriella was his. All his, just as he was hers. He knew her submission was her way of showing that love and he was honored by it...completely and utterly. "I'm going to ruin you," he promised her...

Just as he shifted up and kissed her hard, the sensual grin on her face, the sight of her fangs. The way she said 'sir' made his hardened cock all but shudder with delight. "Sir..." he said firmly. "That's what I am for you right now...you're mine to play with...to fuck." he was making it very clear how he felt...how much he wanted that dominance on her...he knew Gabriella didn't just like sex. The princess liked to fuck. She liked to be fucked with a rough, hard dominance, treated more like slut than princess...And he pushed her over just a bit more, adjusting her...

And then his cock entered her sex from behind, rough and deep as his hips met her ass. No gentleness, just pure lust as Aelius looked at her back, legs and ass...and began to fuck Gabriella just like he owned her.

Whatever Aelius promised he always followed through with. His promise to ruin her got her excited beyond all reason. Some may question their relationship if they knew what was going on behind closed doors, but Gabriella never expected anyone to understand. The sound of flesh against flesh, the symphony moans, whimpers, grunts, and one-word praises were all anyone else would get to fuel their imagination. It knocked the very air from her lungs as he trusted that weapon into his dedicated sheath. Hands clenched into fists and soft lips remained parted for that much needed air. The warrior left her feeling as though he had sucked all of the air out of the room and left her none.

"Yes, my love..." Eyes grew laden with lust and her head leaned back with an impressive arch. The velocity of his thrusts had the curvaceous and soft for of her body shaving in its wake. Breasts swayed and her ass jiggled. "Aelius...so powerful!" It was a trait of his that she down right adored. The blood flowing through his veins mean nothing, and yet everything. His strength, prowess, charm, and cunning demenor was one hundred percent him, proving that blood did not dictate how powerful one could be. Her mind was wracked with bliss.

Aelius had promised to ruin his princess of night an he fully intended upon delivering in accordance with his word. His teeth clenched, the sharp fangs bared as he brought his body to bear. He didn't care who heard, with only one truth to it now: Gabriella belonged to him and he was going to fuck her like he owned her. He drove into her at an intense, almost violent pace, intending to steal the breath from her. Too long without her, the knight thought as he set his cock into her folds again and again.. "I dreamed of returning...of making my princess act the whore again..." he whispered as his fist tightened into her hair.

He fucked her again. And again. Bent over, he savored the feel of her submission. With a low growl, he pushed his hips against her ass, his fingers running against her body. He worked her nipples, her clit, felt her body as he bit her neck again. "Tell me what you want, lover..." he whispered as he pushed deeper within her, wanting to take her to the edge and then to throw her over it...

"I need you tonight...my love." To take with all he had...

So many derogatory words went around about her lust and love for him and yet the smile on her face only spoke of just how elated she was. That powerful grip upon her silken tendril earned a gasp from her lips. There was a heat upon the flesh of her ass from the slapping. How could she not groan from delight? "I want you to break with me," she wanted to be used to satisfy himself. Gabriella wanted her knight sated and to pass out in a sweaty mess with her in his arms. "I love how your hands are deadly on and off of the field." Her body was searing and they would be the envy of all if anyone could lay eyes on them.

"Break me, my love... we can take this to bed if you would like a change of scenery," Her wording was easily cut off by his actions. After this, they really would have to talk about what to do next. They had to find out who was targeting them and just how high up the chain the commands went.

The way he spoke only made it even more arousing to him. The way she accepted it, gloried in it. The way she wanted him. The way she wanted HIM. She wanted him FOR him, heedless of the blood in his veins, heedless of anything but the passion of what they meant to one another. He wanted to hold her forever, he wanted to be in her every night. He wanted to spent his days with her forever more. And right now, he wanted to fuck her.

So he did.

His hips struck her ass, his cock going deep, deep into her pussy as he pounded his way at her with a furious heat, his hands upon her shoulders now. His growls coming out again as he then squeezed her breasts. "to your bed," he agreed as he slammed into the folds of her wet, hot sex....he could forget briefly, to just enjoy this...

To be hers as she was his. "I want you..." He said as he continued to thrust, deep and hard. His body was automatic for it, his fingers teasing her clit, the black hair between her legs, his mouth upon her neck.

"To be mine. ALWAYS."

That sinful smile aired with laden eyes painted a picture of just how much she was enjoying herself. Again her mind and body shattered at his advances only to be pulled back into the spiral of bliss with stamina that the man was envied for. To hear his proclamation caused her body to shiver in greater delight. "Yes..." the word of approval spoken with unwavering confidence. She crawled away from him in a panting heap.

This was a date that she would love to continue in her bed... their bed. Her body was overrun with the tingles of pleasure and a coolness that licked at the heated parts of her body that were graced by his touch. "To the bed..." The pearly white smile shined as she looked back at him over her shoulder. He was a handsome sight, to say the least. That cock was throbbing and beckoned her.

There was a clear look of debate. The bed seemed too far at this point, but the idea of getting tangled up in the sheets and relaxing in his arms was just as inviting. Her eyes openly admired his figure and it was a mouthwatering sight. The power it took for her to get up and start walking towards the arched doorway that led to her bedroom was strong. "Join me..." she crawled to the head of the bed with her damp naked body on display and aching for him.

By the beautiful red gods overhead, there she was. His Gabriella, pressing back against him, driving back with the intense force he had come to expect from her. Grabbing tight to her, he pushed himself on with her ass cushioning each thrust. He felt her tremble, shivering in delight with her all while he leaned down to kiss her, panting as he saw her pull from him. "And where..." he chuckled breathlessly. "Do you think you're going...?" He asked, seeing her intent.

This was liberating. Looking at her with shining eyes, he could forget his worries, his strife, his troubles...he could be happy. He could be content. He could feel worm and cared and joyous. The gleaming white of her smile struck him as he came up, seeing her walk, still hard, to twitch and throb with every little step of his Gabriella...

And he followed....the long, arduous distance to her bed, to join her there with a happily grin, not letting any hint of arousal fade as he went down to kiss her furiously, shifting to her back. He said two words as he began to enter her anew:

"Got you..."

This man appeared to stalk her like his prey as he joined her in the bedroom. The anticipation building up had her shivering internally until h joined her on the soft surface of the regal bed. His kisses wiped her mind blank until they became one once again and a delicious moan rang through the air. "Yes...." Gabriella sighed. There was no way that the girl could keep her hands to herself. Soft palms caressed at his jawline and raked through his short jet black hair as her body was ravished once again.

His lips were never left alone for along, not unless she desperately needed the air when he built her up again. At this point, she could not keep track of how many times he had caused her to writhe in pleasure. His fangs were welcomed to the delectable curve of her neck anytime he desired. No one savored her pureblood as he had.

Aelius was bound to break her with ease and she would be well worn out and her trust in him would be crystal clear as all of her defenses would be at an all-time low after this. "AELIUS!" the name of her lover was screamed out and lips agape as she fell over the orgasmic apex from a great height and was left panting and drained after what felt like an eternity. If this stallion did not break that she would surely die trying.

As he strode to the bed, he observed the opening gape of her legs, the seductive curl of her body. As he sank into her, he held so tightly to her, the woman he wanted more than anything. His kisses covered her face, all but consuming her as he sank himself into her, all while he moved. He pushed there, able to slide his body against her own. Once he moved. Twice. Three times, thrusting into a heated rhythm. He licked at her neck, before he replaced his mouth on hers. He pinned her down genty, thrusting again and again, wanting her to yield for sheer heated desire.

His princess. His beloved. His, all his, he thought as he was driving himself inside her. He savored the taste of her blood, her lips, as much as he had the juices between her legs. All while he drove into her again and again. He kissed her, feeling her to him as he felt her clench down, gripping him tight. Oh, was he losing himself, as she screamed his name.

Aelius finished hard, deep inside her with a passionate final shove of his body. Buried within her, he came, finishing as he rode the peak of pleasure with her, panting as he came down from the precipice...drained and panting, he held tight to her as he cupped her cheek.

"And...now...we should think what comes next..."

This man was her everything. A weak smile graced her lips as the two came down from their rush of bliss. They were a hot mess of tangled limbs and touseled sheets. The perfect image of a hot afterglow. Being in his embrace was her favorite place to find herself and her eyes closed to relax in the wake of their passionate romp. It seemed as though he was content to speak on the inevitable. Though she was far more clear-minded now with the sexual tension out of the way than when he had first returned so now was as good a time as any. "It is for the best that we do."

There was no need to move. She was content for the two of them to lay as tranquil as stones as they spoke. "Someone is not happy and we have no idea who it is. All we can do is remain vigil while also being heedful of those around us." Idly did soft dingers light caress at the skin that they were resting on as eyes remained shut whiling thoughts continued on. "Whoever it is has to be fairly powerful, at least politically wise, to interfere with your latest conquest. "

This moment was too perfect and she would love to relive it a thousand times, but that would not be possible if someone was insistent on intervening with such extreme measures. "I wish I knew who it was, I would kill them in the slowest and most painful of ways if it meant that I could spend the rest of my lengthy days like this, with you."

The protective nature of Gabriella brought a smile to his lips...gods, he had known comrades. He had known people who had been there for him. He had known those who watched his back. But she...his Gabriella was a class in of herself, brushing her cheek with his fingers, caressing of her skin before he kissed her lips. It was indeed for the best they had to talk and work this out...there was a danger now. A true and genuine threat, maybe to the kingdom itself...and now he could think more clearly, he told himself as he settled into the warm sheets.

"Not happy might be an understatement..." he kissed her fingertips, bringing the hand to his lips before setting it down. He frowned. "It must be someone with pull in the military. AND the political arena...the problem is that could be any number of vampires and they might not be working alone..." the notion of traitors from within made him sigh as he remembered the ferocious savagery of the werewolves...

"Your protectiveness is delightful..." he told her, kissing her lips. "And I believe it...we should worry who is after us...as well as who might have designs on your parents' throne...which means..." He was approaching this like any battle, a frown creasing his lips. "We'll have to work the court...I have my remaining soldiers loyal to me...how many in court are behind you, my love?"

Some would find it adorable how the seemingly delicate pure-blooded woman promised such threats, but the first mistake of anyone who harbored such a thought was the assumption that the threats were hollow. This touch was most welcomed and the kiss even more so. He was the anchor to her sanity and a silent blessing for an ignorant few who would otherwise be shown no mercy due to her random lack of self-control. The very sound of his voice always hit her in a spot that reverberated throughout her entire body. The man could be speaking gibberish and have her undivided attention.

The approval of her protectiveness did cause a smile to tug at the cover of her lips as she remained comfortably in his embrace. His question had her thinking and narrowing down just how many she knew were truthful to her. "I have a handful at the most. Tomorrow we should do some light digging and see what we can gather while getting our usual duties done. No need to raise suspicion." The satisfied woman purred at his side and clung to him like a second skin.

Their antics had taken up more time than she had thought and she was more than ready for them to sleep through the day and into the next night. "Are you hungry?" A genuine question that was not meant to steer them away from the valuable topic at hand. He had just gotten back and she wanted to make sure that he was comfortable and aware that he was not a slave to her desires, but she knew that he was aware of that. It was hard not to want to give him the world.

He rose up to sit beside the beautiful princess of the night, knowing that any threat Gabriella said was one she was fully capable of carrying out. His smile at her was a warm one, his hands brushing against her cheek again, the fingers tracing delicate lines against her pale skin as he realized just how much she had grown to mean to him. He was fixated upon her, now and completely, whispering her name with a gentle edge to his voice. He went and kissed her neck, then her lips, shifting close to her.

"Light digging indeed," he said... "I imagine at court, they'll want to make some announcement as far as my men are concerned....unless they decide to crucify us as failures," he frowned. "...The kingdom is in a dire situation for the moment..." He barely needed to say it, but he couldn't resist with his nerves on such edge now. He sighed heavily, his eyes half-narrowing. "No need to raise suspicion, I concur..." he smiled and hugged her closer, feeling her body pillowed to his. "...I trust you in court..."

The mention of food made his eyes spark. "I could eat..." He said as he looked out at the night sky. There was such a happy trust to them. He playfully kissed her neck. "Offering?" He asked as he brushed her hair back, before he kissed her again, savoring the taste of her lips. "Have something in mind...? Before we get to work?"

How could she not smile in his company? To feel his touch upon her skin and be gifted a kiss had the effect of wiping all worries away for a short period of time. Any attention to her neck always summoned a hum of approval. Feeling his body encase hers in the form of a hug left her feeling that she felt no safer than she did in his embrace. Fangs were revealed in the form of another smile when asked if she was offering him a meal and then he kissed her neck again she could not help but groan from frustration. He had to know that he would get her riled for him again if he kept up such antics.

In the midst of the kiss, she fed him a sweet little moan. The girl almost did not hear his question when the kiss was broken. "Mmm... I have quite a few things in mind when it comes to you, but if you can drink whatever your heart desires before we have to get to work. I can get you a goblet if you could like or you can take your fill of me. " It was her turn to ensnare a kiss from his lips and it was not a quick one.

Last edited:
Her so close to him...he couldn't repress the smile as he held on to her. He kissed her lips again, before he focused on her neck. He loved that pale throat; kissing it, teasing it, nuzzling it, tracing his fangs there, to hear her groan. Oh, he knew they had things to do, but damned if he didn't enjoy teasing her as much as he could! They were partners in this and all else...though he knew there might well be trouble should they ever try to formalize the union...he sighed and kissed her shoulder delicately, suddenly so worried for her health and safety with this nightmare unending...

The moan made him grin softly, his lips delicately running against her neck once more. "I'll take a few sips..." he sank his fangs delicately into her neck, swallowing just a few mouthfuls before pulling back, letting her wound heal.. "We should worry about business, as tempting as this is..." he felt her hair. "If we wish to eat more together...My men who came back with me are likely in the barracks by now...doubtless the news of our defeat will have spread through the Kingdom..."

Gabriella was spoiled, to say the least. The sight of them in their more intimate moments was a sight that those silently sinful souls around them would pay to see. They were a powerfully attractive couple and no one could say otherwise. The piercing of his fangs and the heat of his body transfusing with hers was all she need to round off the night. "You are right... as always..." It was time for them to get dressed and leave their own personal little world and look for what was taking place within the walls of their own kingdom.

The duo got dressed and she decided to join him and his men in the barracks for two reasons. The first was because she really did not want to leave his side, though she would have to for her meeting with the Court, and the second was to tell them how she felt about their recent venture. That regal collar bone and smooth shoulders were revealed in her choice of dress. The deep rich blue hue hugged the swells of her breasts and caressed the delicate curves of her form before falling into the pool of fabric around her feet. Long locks were left to frame her face as she was escorted to the barracks by Aelius himself.

"Should we not appear so overly fond of one another in the meantime?" It was a genuine question. While she would have no problems letting all who came across them, that yes she belonged to him, body and soul, but perhaps it would calm the nerves of the unknown enemy rather than flame them? "What do you think?"

Aelius was simply savoring the attention and love from his princess now. He did not feel remotely sinful. Instead, he felt joyous, running his hand across her back with a delicate and happy touch, his fangs in her neck as he took several mouthfuls of hot, red sweetness. "Oh, am I...? As always, you say?" He chuckled and kissed the mark, knowing they had to depart from their perfection to the dark world ahead...oh, how he disliked the notion of pulling away, finding it a sorrowful endeavor, in truth...but a necessary one now, he thought as he rubbed her back.

He dressed in silence. Quickly, he pulled his clothing on as he stretched, looking regal and noble in his outfit. He wore, of course, red and black, the colors of the knights and specifically the knight he was best known as. He smiled ruefully, handsome and elegant now in his outfit. He looked at his beautiful princess, giving a heady sigh at the sight of her beauty, while he offered his arm to the princes, to take her along...

"I do hate hiding this..." he said as they walked through the castle, his mind whirling as he considered what they might do. "But we are safe with my men...I trust them. With my life," he finished as he faced ahead. "With everything I have and all we are..." He leaned in and kissed her cheek. "But with the court...that may be best....and we may throw them off. If others don't...already know."

Even a kiss on the cheek was soothing. He was right. It was best to keep their love for one another to themselves in certain companies. If she had to wager, she would bet that their relationship was what sparked the ire of those who tried to prevent Aelius from returning home. Gabriella could not help but look at the man escorting her in his entirety. He was a handsome and deadly man with a determination that would leave ay in awe of him. The Princess could see why some may feel threatened at their alliance. "Your men are your family, I trust you and that goes for them as well, but the counsel is a cesspool of suspects and I will err on the side of caution."

When they got to the barracks a gentle smile was lent to the warriors that managed to make it back with Aelius. A humble bow of her own head was gifted to them in silent thanks for staying at her lover's side. "I am glad that you all made it back." Those haunting eyes looked from those before her and to the man at her side whose arm she relinquished. "I ask that you keep your ears to the ground while maintaining your nose to the grindstone demeanor. I do not like it when my family is threatened and let it be known that blood that flows through your veins is not what makes a family for me."

A sigh escaped her lips as she knew that she would have to part ways from him for even just a few hours. "Thank you all." In the company of his companions, she was not shy about gifting him a kiss. "My appetite is nowhere in sight so I am going to go about my duties now. I will see you in my bed chambers when you retire?" That ivory smile dawned itself and as that voracious appetite reared its ugly head one more before she took off.

Aelius took the hand of the princess and he squeezed it tight, offering his presence and determination. Offering all he had to her, his support and everything else. And it occurred to him, this , more than anything else...he was her man. He was with her. This was a relationship. This was genuine between them, he thought. This could be forever. He considered that and he loved it....his heart sang at the very prospect of it. He grinned at hearing her understand something vital to him. "My men...are almost everything to me." Almost, being the key words at that. "They mean a lot to me...and those who remain..." He felt like he had failed some of them, as ridiculous as it was...by not seeing a trap coming. He steadied himself, centering his mind.

The barracks were surprisingly well kept. The warriors there were in stages of relaxation, drowning sorrows, human and vampire alike. They were friends there, men and women alike, laughing together and others doing their best to keep their spirits up...and seeing Aelius, they looked ovrjoyed. Seeing gabriella was nothing shocking. They had already suspected....Aelius looked at their faces, offering thanks...knowing he could trust those here and nobody would betray them.

Varik, one of the other vampires, rose up and bowed to the princess. "...We know," he said with a grin. "And we are at your service, your highness..." They were clearly resisting the urge to cheer as Aelius kissed Gabriella back.

"I will be there...my love."

It was reassuring to hear that Aelius' men and women held faith in them and trusted her. It brought a smile upon her lips and the kiss from her love was all that she needed to press on with the tasks ahead. It was a straight shot to the room where the Council was meeting. Smiles were gifted and manners were pristine. It was going to be quite a lengthy discussion and she would have to remain unbiased in the face of others as her warrior of a lover and his people were bad-mouthed. It was painful to pretend to go along with the snide remarks, but the woman was a treasure trove of words and there were those in her company with undying loyalty to her.

"The outcome was very disappointing, I couldn't agree more. I do want to bring to light one thing that we should all be able to easily agree on. This coven comes first. Any and all who prove a threat to this family will get what they rightfully deserve." The power flowing through such a regal figure earned an applause. Whispers of her being back in her right mind could be easily heard by her ears. More casual talk and sweet flattery was uttered to the right people and a lovely and lithely lady guided her to her study where the door was shut.

A raw sigh escaped her lips and Isabella say upon the edge of the royal's desk and the candidnace free flowed. Gabby filled her in on all of the new intel and it was nice to have another noble in her pocket that she could trust and Bella set off to sweet talk people and gather information while Gabriella looked about paperwork while seated in her private study.

Nils, one of the vampire knights, stepped up with a sharp salute, another named Flavian also folding his arms, his long blond hair tied behind him. "It's an honor you grace us with your presence your highness," he said in a gentle, mollified tone, remembering they were, above all else, standing before absolute royalty here...the heiress to the throne, their commander's lover or not. There were protocols to be observed there, they knew. Aelius could only give them the slighest grin, pleased this could relieve some of the devastation at losing so many comrades otherwise...

"Not just disappointing," Aelius said. There was a small collection around them, only those that the Sanguine Knight knew he could trust. Men in black and silver armor while his was the only crimson armament by them. Aelius tilted his head up, hearing the applause while he rolled his eyes, not quite groaning but resisting the urge perhaps less than he should have. The soldiers listened to Gabriella's words as Aelius added "and revenge for our fallen brothers and sisters..."

Aelius had accompanied Gabriella back as he looked. "If only there weren't so many noble houses..." He said dryly.

Gabriella was tired f the nobles and even more tired of putting on a porcelain sweet visage for them. It only made sense that a powerful figure would be at her side though he kept her hands and lips to herself and it was brutally agonizing. "I could not agree more," she uttered under her breath only loud enough for his ears. Heels clicked upon the solid ground. The atmosphere of their home was abuzz and the alls were in motion. Seeds were planted in distinct spots and all they had to do was wait and listen. The door of her bedroom was a welcomed sight and the second the door was closed behind her she seized the lips that she so desperately desired until the air was practically essential and it had to be broken.

"I've had this feeling that someone has been watching me... hard." It was clearly not Aelius. His was a gaze that she could never tire of, but the few times that she did look over her shoulder, she could find no one that was focused on her. "You would not think that they would make a move against us within the walls of our own home, would you?" At this point, anything could happen. She held all faith in her lover, but he may not spend one hundred percent of his time by her side. Sure, there were other people who had the duty of guarding her, but it seemed so redundant given the untapped potential flowing through her veins.

A purity that Aelius savored almost every time they spent even the slightest moment together. Did anyone even think to fathom the effects of feeding on someone like her over an extended period of time?

Back
Top Bottom