Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thinking outside the box. (Blind and I)

"I would most certainly hope you wouldn't insult someone whom you wish to call a pet." Seleen laid herself on the bed now, closing her eyes gently. For some reason, she was beginning to feel a bit ill.

"Sorry." He said with a light chuckle. "I will call you Seleen if you want." Looking at her with a smile he took her hand into his. "Is everything alright?" He asked when she lied down.

"Yeah. I just kinda don't feel that well." She admitted, closing her hues as she said this. His hands felt a bit comforting to her, right now, and she began to run her thumb gently against the two of them.

He felt her fingers stroking his hand and he listened to her. "Hmm whats bothering you?" He asked spounding concerned. Taking hold of her hand he held it comfortingly. Pulling her into a small embrace he held her against his frame. "Do you feel feverish?"

She felt herself leaning a bit into his body, her head laying itself up against his chest as their hands would lock within each other's once more. "I just don't feel that well. Maybe, it's from the stress." That is, she was still getting used to the concept of all of this.

"Hmm, stress can do that to you." He said soflty. "Here let me help." He sat up with her and moved so he was sitting behind her. He gently started to rub her shoulders working out some of the tenseness. "Wow, you really are stressed." He said softly working out the knots.

"Indeed, it can." She replied, before being moved from his arms. With him now setting behind her, her body would come to relax a bit more than before, her mind still searching for answers. As he began to massage her body, she felt herself smiling just a bit. "You don't have to do this." Though, she was a sucker for massages.

"Oh I know I dont have to do this. But I want to, for you." He said moving his hands lower on her schoulders working his way to her lower neck and upper back. "It might be easier if you lie down." He said still working on her neck and back.

She did as he suggested, moving herself to where she was laying down on the bed, chest to the bedding. Without breaking his grasp, she made herself comfortable and rested her dark hues, letting him continue to do as he pleased. At this moment, it felt too good for her to wish to protest.

Letting her move to get more comfortable he continued to rub her shoulders slowly working his way to her upper back working out any stress. "Your a really tense person, you should relax more." He said with a soft laugh. "So much beauty and so much stress."

"You would feel stressed, too, were you currently in my position." She muttered into the bedding, closing her eyes as he continued to work on her. "You're really good at this."

"Oh I feel stress everyday." He said moving lower to her mid back. "Thanks, I have a bit of experience in this. Someone in my family was a massage therapist." He said now working on her lower back.

"You know...You've called me your pet several times before...Referred to me as a kitten...What do you mean to do with me?" She finally ashed, hoping she'd get a more direct answer this time around.

"Hmmm... Not sure yet." He answered simpily with a shrug. "Kitten is a pet name, Im very fond of cats. But I dont know, I guess....Well I dont rightly know I guess." He said with a small laugh. "But whatever." He brushed it off as though it was nothing.

Seleen would shake her head. So, he had taken her in, yet had little clue of what he really intended to do with her? Nuzzling her head into the bedding as he continued to work at his back, she would let out a gentle sigh, wishing she knew that was ahead for her.

"Any ways, You shouldn't plan out life or events all the time, it takes the excitement outta the game." He said with a laugh. "Its like being a puppet and the puppet master at the same time, its just no fun. Or thats how I feel, which is a dangerous way to be in my line of work."

She nodded gently, taking in a deep breath and relaxing herself within his working hands. "You're right, I suppose." She would mutter, feeling a bit better, now.

Vincent smiled as she started to relax more. Gaining her trust had taken longer than he first thought. He continued to slowly move his hands lower stopping right above her rear. "Im going to get something to drink, would you like something?"

"Sure." She muttered into the bedding, laying her cheek to one side of it as she rested once more. Though she still didn't trust him as much as he had probably hoped for, his gentle act was working a bit on her.

((Sorry, Ive been hella busy with getting stuff ready to move to our new house. I havent had time to really do much else but sleep.))

He nodded to her answer and walked from the room. Going into the kitchen he grabbed a bottle of fine wine and spun it in his hand. "This will do." He said popping the cork. He filled two glasses full and sat them on a try with the bottle. Vincent walked to another cabinet and pulled out a small bottle of clear liquid. "Time for some fun." He said opening it and pouring it into on of the glasses. "I hope she likes the cocktail." He chuckled going back up to the room.

Once back in the room he sat the try on a bedside table and handed her a glass. Lifting his own he smiled offering a toast.
"To good healt, a good life, and a good time." He said sipping his wine.

[[It's alright. I have final exams coming up next month, too. We'll probably both be busy, then.]]

Once he left, Seleen stretched her body out across the bed, before coming back together and sitting up among the different pieces of bedding. Pushing a few strands of onyx hair from before her eyes, she then watched as he would return, and with wine. When he handed her the glass, the would take a sniff of the liquid, not as though looking for something, but out of what she was taught to do.

"Cheers, then." She said, touching her glass to his before he was able to drink, taking a few sips from her own glass. The liquid was smooth, slipping past her lips and over her tongue with ease.

Vincent smiled and shook his head as she sniffed the wine. It doesnt have a taste or smell pet, pretty soon the seditave will kick in, then the aphrodisiac will run its course through you my naughty little kitten. He thought to himself with a smile as he watched her sip on the wine.

As she continued to sip from the glass, she suddenly started to feel as though something were wrong, or at least something was far from right. She tried to shrug it off. Perhaps, it was from drinking the alcohol, in the first place. After all, it didn't take too terribly much to make one feel a little out of it, right?

He looked at her with concern in his eyes. "Is everything ok?" He asked finishing off his glass. "You look a bit out of it Selene, or are you just tired?" He asked looking at her eyes seeing the effects of the drugs.

In an attempt to show that she was alright, she would finish her glass off as well, trying to assure the both of them that she was perfectly fine. Too bad, that pretty much just sealed her own fate. What's happening to me...

Back
Top Bottom