Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thinking outside the box. (Blind and I)

"I wouldnt say chained. But if thats what your into ok. But out there they are bad people, who do bad things, for alot of money. I didnt want those people to harm something so beautiful." He said sitting up with a small groan.

"Are you alright?" She asked, as he groaned upon shifting himself, her eyes wandering over him with a slight bit of concern laced within them.

"Yeah I fine, my back just hurts a bit." He said with a smile. "You seem concerned for me. I like that." Smiling softly he stood to walk to his chair but stopped and doubled over. "Shit." He muttered straighting up and quickly sitting down.

Biting her lip, Seleen would get up off of the bed and would walk over to him, looking him over. "Do you need some help? You look like you're in pain."

"Yeah just a little pain, nothing Im not used to." He said with a heavy sigh. "Nothing is broken, just bruised." He said standing back up and walking to be bed flopping onto his stumach.

She headed over to the bed again herself, placing her hands gently upon his back. "Is it anything I can help you with?" Wait. Why in the world was she this concerned, in the first place?

"Can you rub my back?" He asked. "In return Ill let you know who I really am." He offered the trade with a hiss. "Damn, I really got myself into it this time." He said wiht a laugh.

She let out a gentle sigh, and began to caress his back gently, before she turned her actions into massages, starting from his shoulders only to work slowly downward. One may have gotten the feeling that she was good at this, or had at least done it quite often.

Letting out a soft sigh in partial releife partial pain. "Ok, I work with international criminals, mofia, gangs, and all around scum of the earth, My job is a protecter, some one pays me to keep something or one protected from the bad people. Alot of times it costs me most of what I get paid to do it. Other times, this happens."

She continued her actions upon him, rubbing him gently at times, then strongly at others. He felt very tense to her, and for some reason she wished to fix that. "But what does that have to do with me?" She muttered outloud, sounding a tad bit selfish. Of course, she was still trying to figure out why exactly he wished to have her, and no one else.

"Because your connection to a good friend of mine, And he is in a bit of trouble, so he asked me to help him protect the people he cares about most, So I did, but I wanted you here. So to keep you safe its costing me alot of money from my own pocket, but I dont charge friends."

"You're making me sound more like a burden, than a want." She muttered, now looking down towards the bedding as her touches became gentler, softer, then soon stopped.

"No not at all, I want you. Its a burden that he got himself into more trouble, and its a burden to get the shit stomped out of you." He said rolling over and smiling at her. "You I want." He said sitting up and kissing her forehead lighlty.

She allowed him to kiss her head gently, her hands falling to her sides as he did so. Despite what he said, she really did feel low, now, and she wasn't quite sure why she did, or how to shake the feeling.

"Dont worry about me. This is my profession, I know its a dangerous one, But I havent gotten out of it." He wrapped his arms around her and layed down with her beside him. "Im the lesser of two evils, Im not a bad man, I just do bad things. The killer of a killer is still a killer right?"

"Indeed." She breathed, curling her arms up to her chest as he laid her down, closing her hues. "And I have fallen somehow, right into your trap."

"Not really a trap, but I do get what I want more often than not." He said holding her lightly. "So what can I do for you to help me with my back?" He asked wondering if she would continue to work on it.

Seleen shook her head gently, those dark locks of her's swishing themselves a bit along with her head. "Turn back onto your chest, and I will try to make it better."

"Ok." He said rolling back to his chest. Laying his head on his crossed arms he let out a sigh. "Thank you for helping me." He said softly as she worked on his back.

"It's not a big deal." She muttered. "Try to relax yourself." Her smooth as silk hands would work their way from top to bottom once more, her eyes following every bend and curve he his back as she moved her way around.

He let out a sigh as she rubbed his back working out the pain. "Still, you have no idea how good this feels." He said letting her continue. "I will have to return the favor somehow."

"No. It's fine. I suppose, you have done enough already." She was glad to see that her touched were welcome upon his back, her eyes still silently over his body. She was beginning to wish she had met him under different circumstances.

"No I will pay you back, its the kind of person I am." He said with a smile. "Im also very stubborn, but you know that already." He said laughing. Sitting up he looked at her softly. "You remind me of a kitten I owned when I was little, I loved that cat. She held the same air you do, a stong will. God that cat was evil sometimes."

"Do I, really?" She began to wonder if that was all she really was to him. Just a little kitten, reliant on her Master for all of it's necessities.

"Yeah, both of you are adorable." He said smiling. "Both very dependent." Gazing out of the window from the bed he turned to her and smiled. "Its not an insult, more of a compliment."

Back
Top Bottom