Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thinking outside the box. (Blind and I)

Vincent smiled as she started to fad out. "Sorry kitten." He said pushing her back onto the bed. "Your not incontrol anymore." He got of the bed and walked to the other side of the room and began to rummage through the large wardrobe. "Dont worry I wont hurt you." He said though wasnt sure if she was regestering much of anything any more.

Her body felt so limp, so weak, it was no wonder he was easily able to just push her back without any protest at all. Her eyes followed him, but only long enough to hear him said what he did. She couldn't fight the feelings anymore, and with the sedative running through her body like wildfire, she felt those dark hues slip shut, unable to move...Unable to think.

Vincent moved back to the bed seeing her almost completely out. "I wonder how you will react to the second drug?" He questioned laying down a black bag on the end of the bed. He moved infront of her and smiled down at her limp form. "Do try not to resist." He said jokeingly as he slowly undid her pants and slid them down her smooth legs. He also removed her top leaving her in just her bra and panties.

"Well now, I think its time to make things a bit more intresting." He said moving her body to lay on the bed long ways. Taking out a long strip of satin cloth he tied a knot around her wrist and connected the other end to the bed post. He did this for all four limbs securing her neatly to the bed.

Though she heard him, her inability to register much made it to where she had very little concern for what was going on. She was trotting along the line of awakeness and slumber, right now, while not exactly crossing either. It felt very odd, but she couldn't protest about it even if she wanted to. Everything felt numb to her, if it had any feeling at all. She felt as he stripped her down, but only just.

Her arms and legs were spread out, but her hues remained shut. What was happening to her, what was going on? So much for trusting him. It must have only been a ploy, but again, at this very moment, her mind and body ceased to care. Therefore, for these moments, it was as though she belonged to him.

Vincent stepped up beside her and gently brushed his finger across her cheek. "My dear little kitten, In just a matter of minutes the second drug will kick in, and I will be the only one here to help you." He said running his finger down her neck to her chest. "And I will be happy to help you in any way you want, all you need to do is ask." He laughed sliding his finger along her clevage down to her stumach.

She didn't even want to know what he had meant by that. Did he seriously have more in mind? Before she could really find the answer to her own questions, she felt her core slowly coming into life again. But why only that? Suddenly, her sex began to feel as though it were in pain, an aching yearning feeling that would need to be satisfied. However, when she went to move her hands to perhaps ease such pain, they would not move. They were bound to the bed!

"How are you feeling kitten?" He asked with a sadistic grin, slowly drawing his finger tips down her exposed torso. "Is there anything I can help with?" He laughed softly to himself. Stopping his hand on her lower body he gently rubbing her. "Is your core on fire?" He smiled as he removed his hand from her and walking away.

Oh, the cruel irony. And as his pleasuring hand would linger for only a moment before drawing away, she began to feel even worse, her body and mind becoming quite aware of what he had done to her. Those hues would now open once more, surveying his work. "I think, you know well what I'm feeling." She was finally able to say, still trying to pull against her binds so she could take care of herself.

"Oh I know what I did, but I dont know the effect on you." He said walking to the end of the bed and reaching into the bag. "In here I have some suprises for you. But you will have to ask nicely to get them." He said tauntingly. "Oh your not getting loose that easily kitten, I made sure of that. The only way to get out now will be me untieing you."

"So much for me trusting you. And who's to say that your bag is not a bag of tricks, full of more things to give you pleasure out of my pain?" Seleen would ask, surveying everything now, including the skillful knots that he had tied about her limbs. Inwardly, she could feel her walls clenching, repeatedly opening and closing as though trying to get pleasure off of themselves alone. "Oh, God..." She muttered.

Vincent pulled out a small vibrating egg only about an inch long. Twisting it, it turned on with a hum. "Nothing really to get pleasure from your pain, unless your implying that." He said twisting her words against her. Holding the vibrator lightly he put it against her skin, slowly moving it upwards. "I wonder..." He trailed off with a grin. He placed the vibrator on her breast and slowly circled it around her nipple.

Seleen gave a slight whimper when he touched the vibrator to her flesh, the nipple he was playing it soon growing hard to his actions. "Just what do you wonder, exactly..." She would ask, the sensitive skin of her breast welcoming his teasings, though he may just be making things much worse.

"Things, thats all, just small things, like this." He held the vibrator just barely to her hardened nipple before holding in against her nipple with his palm as he kneeded her soft boob. "How are things feelin on your end my naughty little kitten?" He asked slowly moving his hand lower down her body.

Her entire breast, though supple to the touch, seemed to feel quite different with the vibrator kneading at it so pleasantly. The lower he moved, the worst things got, her body insane with arousal and no way to appease it. "You've set my body on fire, and you damn well know you have."

"Ah so thats your effect. For me its just I get a bit horny and have a hard on that doesnt go away." He said with a grin. "Nothing too serious." He pulled his hand from her breast and grinned. "Well If your body is on fire I just guess I will have to help you." He said reaching into the bag grabbing another small vibrator. Putting one into each cup of her bra so they were held against her nipples. "Ill be right back." He said with a laugh walking out of the room.

"I would bet very much that you're getting a hard on off of all of this." The vibrators against her nipples were doing very little to get rid of the feelings she was currently going through. She gave a small whimper, pushing her hips upward from the bed as she tried rather hard to get off, without something actually being there to get off to. She needed something to fill that void between her legs, and she needed it soon.

A few minutes later He came back in the room with a bowl. Sitting the bowl beside her on the bed he reached into it and pulled out an ice cube. "Allow me to help you cool down." He said running the ice cube down her stumach. He ran the ice in small circles around her body leaving behind a small trail of water.

The freezing ice cube made her body tense up, any part of her that wasn't already hardened by his actions would definitely have done so by now. "Oh my God," Seleen cried. "How much longer are you going to do this to me?" Her arousal was already thick on the air, her fluids absolutely threatening to spill from her body were much more to happen.

"Im just helping you. All you have to do is ask for help and I will do it gladly. You said you were on fire, Im cooling you down." He said with a grin. "Though I do know one place that is very hot and I think its only fair to cool you down there too." He said running his hand with the ice in it under her panties. He ran it above her pussy for a second before sliding his hand over her wet hot pussy holding the ice to it. "Wow you really are hot down here." He said with a sadistic grin as he slowly ran the ice the length of her slit up to her clit.

Seleen whined a bit louder this time, pushing her body up against his hand to at least get the feeling of something hard upon her aching pussy for just a few moments. "I'll do anything...Please...Just stop teasing me. I can't stand it." In a way, it was a plea and a request, for her body had simply been turned against her. She needed to be relieved, and she needed it now, and at this moment in time she'd consider doing anything for it.

Vincent smiled at her and shook his head. "I know you will do anything. But you have to tell me how to help you. Tell me what you want kitten." He said slowly pushing the rapidly melting ice cube into her dripping hot pussy. He also slowly worked a single finger into her tightness pushing the cold intrusion deeper into her. "Lets cool that core of yours." He said slowly twisting his finger inside of her.

Seleen closed her eyes and turned her head to one side, trying to ignore it all. The feeling of the ice cube was quickly snuffed out when it reached a certain point within her depths. It had melted easily, filling her with a small pool of melted, warming water. That, and her walls now seemed to clench up easily around his intruding finger, the feeling of something inside of her helping to ease the pain.

Vincent started to slowly pump his finger into her rubbing her walls with his finger tip. "My my your so wet and tight." He said looking at her trying to ingnore it all. "Your going to have to ask for what you want. I dont read minds kitten." He said slowly pulling his hand from her panties. He looked at his covered finger and licked it clean. "Very tasty." He said with a grin.

"I-I need something to relieve me...I don't know what. Just something...Inside of me, pleasing my core." She finally said, in all seriousness. She was glad to see that he was enjoying himself, but all of this was driving her wild. And it wasn't helping that he had pumped her full of an aphrodisiac.

"I think I can do that." He said with a smile. Grabbing hold of her panties he pulled them down he thighs revealing her pussy to him. Reaching into his bag or treats he pulled out a third little vibrator and a roll or medical tape. Putting the vibrator to her clit he taped it in place for constant stimulation. "Now lets see..." He ran two fingers along her slit and slowly tried to push them into her. "Wow, you are very tight down here arnt you." He said with a smile finally working both fingers into her.

Back
Top Bottom