Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thinking outside the box. (Blind and I)

Vincent stood infront of the floor to ceiling glass doors leading to the balcony. The predawn light shined across the trees. "Today will be a lovely day." He whispered to himself. Within the hour his pet will be here and he would get the chance to have their first encounter. "I wonder what kind of girl she will be?" He said with a smile turning from the window and walking across the room to take a seat in a huge high backed chair still watching the sunrise.

Considering the time of day, Seleen felt as though she were still very lethargic, almost to the point of being drugged. However, she was not at all, rather just being forced to wake up too quickly for her own liking. First of all, she enjoyed the night-time more than the day, and secondly it felt terribly early to one who'd hardly received apt sleep. Simply put, all she knew was that she was in a car, being driven to some unknown location. She was not bound, nor harnessed, though she inwardly questioned what was going on.

Vincent brushed his deep red hair from his face letting the light cast of his almost amber eyes. "She should be here anytime now." He said standing he walk through the halls of his home to into the front foyer gazing out the windows on either side of the door waiting for the arrival of his new pet. "I wonder how well she will look, or if she likes to play?" He question the silent walls.

Not much time elapsed before the male would hear some sign of company at the doorway, Seleen now being held within the arms of two men. She walked upon strong legs, a pair of dark hues looking out from almost equally locks of silken hair. Her flesh was gentle, soft, yet warmed with a slight tan from the rays of the sun. Prior to the past few days, she had been quite an active person, that of which her body showed many signs of. Shaking another bout of sleepiness off, she now looked to the door, her eyes focusing as she pondered even further. "Where am I?"

Vincent saw the car pull up and stepped outside. Seeing the beautiful young girl inbetween the men he frowned. "Release her please. I dont want her to feel unwelcome." He said with a hard stare to both men. Vincent turned his gaze to her his eyes now soft and smiling. "Hello dear. I am Vincent, and as of today I will be your new master." He introduced himself with a small bow. "You men are dismissed." He said waving them off.

When the door opened up, she was surprised to see another male, and was even more surprised to see that he appeared to live relatively alone. Speaking as he did, the men releasing her arms even though they were not hurting her, Seleen couldn't help but wonder even more what this was all about. As the men left, and he spoke to her, she suddenly had an inexplicable feeling of distinct dread overcome her. "Master? Wha-...This doesn't make any sense...Why am I here?"

Vincent walked up to her circling her giving her a once over. "Quite simple, I have bought you as my new pet." He said stopping infront of her with a nod. "And I am very satisfied with my investment too." He added with a grin. "Now come join me." He said in a more polite command.

"Bought...As a pet? What do I look like, to you?" Seleen asked, following him with her deep hues as he walked around her. She stood erect, strong, her arms crossed gently over her form and her polished nails gleaming their onyx sheen.

"Yes my pet, And you look like a sultry one at that." He said turning to her with a smile but a hint of danger in his eyes. "So if you dont wish to get on my bad side I would suggest you listen." He said in a callm emotionless tone. The life returned to his eyes the next instant. "So what are you intrests dear?"

"I'm a student." She said, matter-of-factually, her gaze meeting his almost as triumphantly now, even though she still felt rather tired. "I write, I create music, and I do my studies. I'm not that complex." At least, not enough for him to know about at this point in time, as if she intended on sticking around long enough for them to get to know one another.

Vincent nodded to her comments on her life. "Well your quite the rounded indavidual arnt you." He said leading her into the house. "Do you care to lay back down, Its way to early to be functioning properly for any human." He said with a small yawn. He lead her up to his room. Inside was his massive bed and seveal chairs, a desk and shelves full of books. "Lets get some rest." He offered.

Her dullness made her question why she was snatched up for this job, anyhow. And as much as his offer to let her rest was apparent, especially when she was led into his room, she figured she may just have to refuse. "And if I were to try and go?" She asked, making her goal now very much known, considering she still wasn't sure what exactly it was that he wished of her. This was not the kind of situation she needed to be in.

He stopped and looked at her with a ice cold smile. "I will have to stop you." He said in a heartless maner. "But lets not talk about the negative. I can see your still tired and I myself am too. So let us rest, You may take the bed." He said getting into an over sized chair.

Even if Seleen still intended on escaping with her life intact, she wouldn't be able to really contemplate such until she was rested up enough. Watching him with silent, cold eyes, she moved her body onto his bed and laid herself down, the pillows and the bedding welcoming her eager-for-rest form. Before she knew it, she within slumber, despite the fact that she was in a strange man's home, in his bed, and beneath his watchful eyes.

Vincent watched her fade off into sleep before shutting his eyes and nodding off himself. Being an extreamly light sleeper he would notice if she tried to run, and if she did, why he would have to punish her severly for it. And he didnt want to have to do that right yet, he needed her to trust him.

Seleen awoke with a rather subtle stirring, considering her conscious activities from before she went to sleep had been confused with her unconscious dreaming. Her fingers would roll themselves gently to life, then her arms, then the remainder of her body, her hues now opening to a slightly darker room than before. How long had she slept? Shaking her head, she soon realized that the dream was a reality, for the male she saw in her mind was right there, resting himself.

She really couldn't piece it all together, and she was supposed to be the smart one. As of a few days ago, she was perfectly content, or as content as a hard-working student could be, and the next she was waking up in this man's bed. Who had brought her here, those unidentified men? And what did he mean to do to her? How was she going to get out of here? Her mind over run with stresses and worries, Seleen kept those hues of her's closed, and pondered.

Vincent lay unmovingly in his chair, his chsst rising and falling peacfully. Hearing her moving around he knew she was awake. "Sleep well?" He asked with out moving an inch. "You seemed a bit troubled in your sleep." He said keeping his eyes closed and his breathing even. "I thought about waking you but I decided against it. Oh and in case you were wondering, its nearly five thrirty." He was still laying completely still as he spoke to her is face completely emotionless.

He would have been disturbed, too, if he was in a strange place with an estranged man that she knew little to nothing about. And now that he had noticed her awakening, she opened her eyes and swung herself from the bed, immediately going to look out a window. It was indeed the time that he said, or close enough to it. She could tell by the position of the sun. "Why am I here..." Seleen asked, fully attending on listening him out before planning her escape. "I'm not supposed to be here. People don't own people..."

"To have you as my pet." He answered simpily. Still laying on the chair. "You wont make it out of here so I sugest you get used to the fact that we still live in a world where peoples rights are jokes and you can still buy people if you go through the right channels." He finally opened his eyes and looked at her. "Sorry dear, but the world you were living in is now gone, welcome to your new life."

That couldn't really be it, could it? And why her, anyway? There were plenty of attractive women out there, so why was she picked out of all of them? Being unable to process it all, she began to inwardly panic, and would rush out of his room without a second glance. She intended on finding a way out, though she remembered little of making her way in, because she was so tired at the time.

Vencent let out a sigh as she ran. "Stupid girl." He mumbled getting from the chair and stretching. "Your not making this easy on yourself." He said walking form the room. Listening to the fall of her feet hefollowed her in a brisk walk. "I will catch you pet." He said finally seeing her turn a corner. Taking off in a sprint he tackled her from behind. Rolling her to her stumach he held her arms over her head with one hand and put his other around her neck. "Keep fighting and I will have to do something you will highly regret." He said applying no pressure to her throat yet.

Alright, in all honesty, did he really expect her simply to take kindly to all of this? She was plucked from her sense of normalcy, thrown into a situation that she lacked most understanding in. An intellectual she may be, but this was more like something that she would take out of some sort of twisted storybook. Hearing his words behind her, she headed off faster, only to see that her flight was in vein. Being forced onto her stomach, Seleen pushed her hands up against his own, that of which was holding her down. "And what would you do to me, that would be so terrible?"

A sinister smile spread across his face as his eyes hardened into those of a madman. Closing his fingers around her neck he started to choke her slowly as to not make her pass out quite yet. "Oh I can do terriable things love." With every passing moment his grip grew stonger, tighter. "I can rape you to the verge of insanity, stealling away your innocence, beat you within an inch of your life and then toss you to a grope of sex starved homeless men letting the take away your pride and dignity, then toss you to the dog and let you be their fuck toy." He said in a level voice laking any human emotion.

Though she could not see his face, her gaze still to the floor below her as he continued to hold her down, she had a feeling that she really didn't want or need to. As his grip around her neck tightened, she began to find it more difficult to breathe, the oxygen coming to her in the form of broken breaths. Then, stronger still, his grip upon her made her push even more against him, her body still trying to escape from him. Then, his words falling on fearful ears, Seleen would slowly stop pushing against him. It was either from dizziness, or from the fact that he really had made her think again. "Let me go." She managed to choke out, managing another forceful push against him.

Vincent let her go once she spoke and got off of her. Helping her to her feet he looked at her with souless eyes. His emotionless face looked to be made of stone. "Do we have an understanding?" He asked in a dull tone. Emotion returning to his face in the form of a soft smile he looked at her. "I really didnt want to have to loose my cool but you left me with so little choice."

Back
Top Bottom