Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thinking outside the box. (Blind and I)

Seleen instantly clenched her hands about her neck, massaging where he had started to hurt her. Her breaths returning to her, she turned away from the man and gave a thousand-yard stare towards the doorway. Instead of answering, she simply looked outward, as though the words would fail to come to her lips. Was she seriously even thinking about agreeing to such madness?

Putting his hand on her shoulder he turned her to face him. In that very instant he pressed his lips to hers in a deeply passionate kiss. His hand moved to the back of her head running his fingers through her hair while the other slowly slid down her back stopping in the dip of her back pulling her against his body.

Being turned to face him, she expected that he would do something angrily towards her. However, he ended up catching her in a deep kiss. She let out a small gasp, not expecting it, going wide-eyed at his touches upon her body. Feeling him pull her into his body, she felt herself trying to push against him again, though she wondered how much good it would really do. Closing her lips to him, she felt her body growing heated with anger.

He broke the kiss licking his lips. "Tasty." He said with a grin. Running his finger under her chin he turned from her. "Feel free to roam the house. There are camera's watching if you try to escape, and my men will keep you from leaving the property, but I really dont think you have it in you to run that far." He said with a taunting laugh. "Get used to living as a pet love, it will make it all easier." He said while walking away from her.

"Is that a challenge?" She asked boldly, making a gesture as though to wipe away his kisses with the back of her hand. Looking at him with a disgusted, foul look, Seleen felt herself inwardly cringing as he laughed, and finished his sentiments towards her. Once he turned to go, she wondered what she could even do now, if anything. Were his threats idle, or serious? And would he really hurt her, if he was just intending on using her as his 'pet'?

"Only if you make it one." He answered with a smart ass tone. Taking several twisting halls he worked his way around her, slowly comming up from behind her he reached around her under the arms and grabbing one of her breast in his hand groping it roughly but not painfully while the other hand moved to between her legs rubbing her through the fabric of her pants. "You are just not willing to listen to me are you pet?" He asked his hot breath playing across her neck. He licked the tender skin of her neck along the main veins and nerves nipping the skin every so often.

She scowled at him, hating him more and more with each passing moment. Yet, what in the world was keeping her here? The fact that he may just really have those men he claims to have, ready to keep her from leaving at the drop of a dime? Or the fact that he may just turn her into a slut, and whore her out without a second thought? When he grabbed her, then began to rub her between the legs, she let out a low his, glaring at him. "And how would it be of benefit to me, if I were to simply play along with this little game of your's?"

"Well first, you will get pleasure, all you have to do is relax." He said finding her nipple and rolling it between his thumb and index finger. "Second, you will never have to worry about anything ever again." He added now rubbing the top part of her sex through the pants aiming on hitting her sensitive bundle of nerves. "Third, I will get you though your schooling and let you have the job you always wanted." He whispered hotly into her ear nibbling on her lob.

Seleen was as innocent as the driven snow, when it came to that department. Enough said. As he would play with her breasts now, the nipple he played with would begin to grow hardened beneath her clothing, her body jerking slightly as he made his attempt at her womanhood. "Why do you care about what I want? And what's in it for you?" Besides the obvious.

"Because thats just how my deranged mind works." He said now teasing her hardening nipple. "Well I get to have my pleasure, by sharing pleasure with you, the pleasure of seeing you happy and successful. And of course. I get to have you." He said finding the spot he was looking for and attacking her woman hood with small fast movements.

Seleen took in a deep breath as he went to work suddenly on the place he was looking for, her hues rolling themselves back within her head as her body momentarily threatened to succumb to the sensation. However, she was able to regain her composure, and was able to free herself from his body before it was too late.

Vincent laughed softly as she pulled from him. He knew she was on the verge of breaking down. "So my dear, what do you say, we keep up this foolish game that i will win, or you accept my offer and we both win?" He asked with a grin. "Either way, I will get something out of this, its all a matter of what you want." He said leaving her faith semi up to her.

"And if I were to refuse?" She wasn't saying that she was refusing, rather, she was morbidly curious to see what he would say. To see what he would do. His offer may have began to sound tempting, however. He was still willing to let her go to school and such. Perhaps, that would be her means of escape.

"Have you already forgotten my previous warning. I will take from you what I want and discard you." He said simply. "Though I would much rather things be a bit more productive." He said moving with great agility pinning her between his body and a wall. He smoothly ran his hands up her sides then back down to her thighs.

Grunting as her body hit the wall, she tried to push him away, but had no avail. She wasn't sure just how much more she could really take of this. Is that all she was to this man? A piece of meat, there for his pleasure only? Yet, he wanted her to be pleased, as well...

"I will not violate you yet, but I will let you know the pleasure of touch." He whispered into her ear licking the rim of it slowly. He moved his hands down the front of her thighs the to the inside slowly dragging his fingertips up them. Just before reaching her womanhood he ran the along her hips and up her stumach stopping just below her breasts.

He was making her body tremble, setting off sparks of electric-like nature with each and every touch. Perhaps, it was because of fear. Or perhaps, her senses were just turning against her. Either way, her thrashing had noticeably calmed down, her body now relaxing up against the wall as her eyes would slowly shut.

"Are you enjoying the sensation of my hands roaming your body?" He asked knowing the answer already, but he wanted the satisfaction of hearing her say it. "If you so desire, I can bring you more pleasure of a similiar nature."

She couldn't, and wouldn't give him the satisfaction he wished. Though, she had a feeling that she would slowly but surely end up losing the battle to him, no matter how hard she wished to fight. "Get off of me." Seleen jerked, wondering if he'd at least stop trying to crush her between him and the wall.

"Would you rather this?" He said sliding behind her and running his finger tips across her breast and up the sides of her neck then going back down the entire front of her body. "I can pleasure you with just my fingertips pet." He said kissing her neck softly. "You dont have to fight me. Its up to you."

If it was indeed true, and he really could do so much to her with just his fingers alone, she wondered what anything else would do to her. "But you want far, far more." Seleen said, still wanting free no matter her choice in the matter.

"Thats what you assume? I might just want to pet you, to tease you, to play with you." He said stepping away from her stopping his taunting. "Your body might want more, but does that mean I should give it to you?" He said now leaning against the wall with a satisfied smile. "I might get my kicks by driving your body wild with lust, you never know."

((Im currently scrubbing my kitchen down, i just took a break, so my posts will be a bit delayed, figured Ill let you know.))

[[*Sighs* That's alright. I got tied up. Back now, though.]]

Now that she was free, she straightened herself up and looked away from him, seeing as she still didn't understand all of his intent. And just because her body was turning against her, didn't mean that her mind was. "My body doesn't want, or need such." And most certainly not from him, though soon enough it would be like she had no choice in the matter at all. At least if she agreed, he would let her continue with her education and such.

(I hate this place. So i decided to stop for a while and play.)

"Thats what you say now, but you cant keep denying yourself the pleasures of a woman." He said laughing at her. "I have only so much paitence that I can stretch so far pet." He reminded her. "Now Lets go eat, dinner is being served in the main dining hall." He said walking past her. "Keep up, I would hate to have to send someone to find you, they may not be as kind as me."

[[Aww. *Hugs*]]

Turning her face away, she diverted her strong gaze towards the ground, her fists clenching gently as she did so. And did he really consider this being kind? If he did, then she really would not want to see his other men that he claimed to have around. They'd probably try to systematically gang-rape her, if she even thought about giving them the chance. Reluctantly, she would follow after him.

Back
Top Bottom