Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thinking outside the box. (Blind and I)

"Im sorry you feel that way, but I was trying to be nice but I can see that wont work anymore." He said pulling from her and taking her to the bed. Leaning her over it he gripped her hair holding her still as he fourced himself back into her roughly. Pulling from her he crashed back into her burying himself deep inside of her sex.

She could tell in his voice that he was inwardly pissed off, or at least in more of a bad mood than before. Letting out a yell when he pulled strongly at her hair, utterly hating it, she felt her body being violated even harsher than before. "You know, when I can move again..." Seleen threatened angrily.

Letting her hair go he grabbed her hips and slammed deep into her. "When you can move again I will enjoy the pleasure of your happiness in trying to make me pay for being an evil cruel man." He said laughing at her disposition. Moving his hips slower now he lavished the feeling of her walls squeezing around him.

She was relieved to feel that he had let her hair go. She hated the feeling of having her hair pulled at, with a passion. "And if I don't intend on staying around that long?" Seleen would question, feeling his movements also slowing down. Perhaps, he was now getting some more subtle delights out of her.

Back
Top Bottom