Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thinking outside the box. (Blind and I)

Once she felt the vibrator going to work on her clit, she would roll her head to the side out of a bit of relief. Now, she had three of them going upon her body at once, all of which kept her arousal at a constant high, and her walls and fluids responding aptly. "That's what happens, when you put ice down there..." She panted, pushing herself up against his hand, working herself into his fingers as best as she could.

"Oh you are tight anyways, and so wet." He said finding her g-spot and rubbing it softly. "Found it." He said with a triumphant laugh. "I wonder how long it will take until you break down." He said leaning onto her placing some of his weight against her. Turning her face to his he held it still by her chin. "So gorgeous." He said kissing her lips softly.

"I wonder why?" Seleen grunted, ceasing her thrusting up against his hand. "And just what are you hoping to accomplish?" She asked, trying to pull her face away from his. She couldn't pull her body away much further him, considering the binds, and she wanted so much to get away from this again.

"I like it when you fight me. Makes things more fun. But soon your body wont let you run anymore." He said pressing is fingers against her g-spot and holding them there. He dragged his fingers across her g-spot and pulled them from her. "Or I can let you go crazy with desire. That might be fun too."

Seleen whined in a fit of aching pain, those of which were enough to drive her insane, but not over the edge. She began to wonder, hope even, that the damn aphrodisiac he had given her would wear off soon enough. After all, the sedation didn't last long, so why would this? And it's not like she'd be stupid enough to drink anymore.

"You enjoy making everything hard dont you?" He asked with a grin. "Well I guess I can help you out. But you have to submit to your desires." He said laying out the deal. "If you can do that, then everything will go great for you. If not, this stuff can last for hours, I just needed you sedated long enough to get you here." He said laughing. "And I dont think you can last hours."

"And how would you like me to 'submit to my desires' oh tortuous one?" Seleen's hues flashed open dangerously, watching him as everything continued to work at her body, causing her concentration to fray just a bit as she watched him. And what did he intend on doing? Keeping her tied up here forever? Eventually, he would have no choice but to let her go...And when he did, there was little holding her back.

"Simple stop fighting yourself. Just admit to yourself that your horny and need to get off. Make things easier for you." He said simply. "Not very hard. Your just think headed." He said pulling the vibrator from her clit, and the two from her nipples. "Im going to get something to drink. The wine dried out my mouth. Ill be back shortly. Have fun with yourself." He said waving as he left her to suffer in the room.

There was nothing she could do at all, now. He had left her there, alone, with absolutely no solace whatsoever. Her veins continued to distribute the aphrodisiac throughout her entire body, every sensitive place on her body left even more vulnerable. She felt her walls sucking at themselves, clenching repeatedly as though trying to find some sense of peace, but they could not. The was a mess, her sex now leaking her fluids down onto her clothing, making her feel even worse.

A few minutes later Vincent returned and looked over at Seleen. "How you doing? He asked walked over to her and looking her over. "Looks like you could use a hand." He said running a solitary finger up her slit covering it in her fluids and taking it into his mouth. "Tastey." He said teasingly. "All you have to do is ask." He reminded her and went and took a seat in his chair facing the window.

In a way, she felt weakened now, her body tiring from the continuous arousal that would keep cycling through her. "I want you to relieve my pain...I n-need it. Please..." It was hard to force these words from her lips, but she simply couldn't stand it anymore. She already belonged to him, she may as well belong to him totally and fully. Her mind couldn't even deviate an escape plan, right now, she was so distracted by the lust that was overthrowing her thoughts.

He sighed and walked over to her. "Alright kitten." He said untieing her from the bed. Removing her panties and bra from her he lowered his lips to her collarbone kissing it soflty. "I will help." He said softly standing up and pulling his shirt from his body letting her see his nicely toned body again. Lifting her from the bed he took her to the chair and sat with her on his lap straddling him. His erect member pushed against her wet sex through his pants. Taking hold of her hips he slowly guided her hips in grinding against him.

As it turns out, she could still move a bit, but only just. Her mind belonged to her when thoughts of lust were not dominating it, but she did not currently have enough strength to push away from him, much less try to leave. His grinding motions against her caused her to murr in pleasure, her head taking to his shoulder as he pushed against her, her own body rocking just a bit into his own.

Vincent wrapped his arms around her and continued to grind into her. He placed a trail of light kisses down her neck burrying his face into the crook of her neck turning his face slightly and nipping at the soft skin there. His hand trailed down her back his fingertips teasing her all the way to her rear. splaying his fingers he took her ass into his hands squeezing it softly lifting her just a bit as he started to move his hips more sliding his hidden erections the lenght of her slit.

She felt her hands clench into his back slightly, but not enough to hurt him or cause any sort of real discomfort. After all, she was still trying to get the full use of her body back. Even though he was still clothed, and his erection was pretty well hidden, she could feel his hardness even beneath the layers. His touches and his actions were causing her to writhe, the aphrodisiac showing no mercy upon her body.

Feeling her grab onto him he smiled. pulling away from her he pulled his shirt off revealing his upper body to her. Kissing her softly he grined at her. "Feeling any better?" He asked running his hands back over her stumach to her back.

"Getting there," Seleen muttered, her eyes falling down to his chest and stomach. The feeling of flesh up against her own made her want release even more, and she had a distinct feeling that he knew well of this.

Lifting her once more he held her up by placing an arm under her rear for support. He managed to work his pants off with one hand. "Im glad to hear." He said. Slowly lowering her back into his lap at an angle to slide his entire lenght up the middle of her slit and agianst her clit.

She gave a slight whimper, feeling his length running itself along her most sensitive areas. She needed it, she wanted it, and it was all his damn fault. But she couldn't. It was wrong, and he was just using her for his own sick and twister pleasure.

Smiling up at her he took a pert nipple lightly between his teeth wrapping his lips around it suckling it softly. Lifting her hips he positioned his head at her tight entrence. Pushing agaisnt her wet folds he slowly worked the head into her.

His smile seemed nothing but sinister, perhaps even cruel, for she was powerless to stop him. Even if he hadn't made it this way, she would still be under the effects of his damn aphrodisiac. And even through her mental protests, her body would inwardly writhe at his sex slowly heading into her own, her tight walls wanting to clench down upon him.

Moving slowly as not to hurt her he gently worked his way deeper into her inch by inch. Once half way in he grinned at her. "This might hurt a little." He said thrusting upwards burying himself deep into her. Holding still he kissed her neck lighlty along her pulse nipping at her skin. Sliding his left hand up her body he cupped her breast caressing it while teasing her nipple.

At first, the feeling wasn't horrible. His slow and gentle movements only seemed to give her a little discomfort, a sensation of pressure going on within her tight walls. However, once he had made his intentions clear, his soft intentions soon turn into a sharp pain within her. It felt as though she were positively bursting within, another louder whimper now coming from those lips. "Why are you doing this..." She muttered, feeling a hot tear dance its way down her cheek, knowing well the answer.

Holding her still as the pain would not increase he looked at her and cupped her cheek wiping away the tear. "Im sorry that you had to feel that pain but it had to happen." He said kissing her lips softly while caressing her body teasing her skin with his fingertips.

"No. It really didn't." She would reply, trying so hard to find the strength of movement within her so she could push away. But there was very little she could do, and she hated him for doing this for her, and wondered how much longer she would be at his mercy.

Back
Top Bottom