Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thinking outside the box. (Blind and I)

Leading her into the dining hall the room held three long tables filled completely with over ninety men. They all stopped their conversations and looked to the two for a breif moment and casually returned to what they were doing before. "So what would you care to eat? I have a cook how is willing to make you what ever you wish."

As Seleen walked inside with him, she caught sight of all the men and suddenly felt very overwhelmed. "They are all your servants?" She asked, watching them occasionally watching her, a slight feeling of dread threatening to overcome her. She really was stuck here now, wasn't she? And none of them would care whether she lived, got hurt in the process, or even died.

"Servents, guards, employees, my entire staff." He said with a shrug. Walking them to the end of the middle table he sat down next to an empty chair. "Sit, eat, enjoy yourself." He said smiling. He knew that she was most likely frightened by the sheer number of potential threats there were in the room.

She sat down near him, though could not find it within herself to completely relax.Taking a gentle breath, Seleen took to the band around her wrist and went to putting her hair back, still wishing she could just hide away from all of these men.

"If your not comfortable here, we can take our meal to another room." He said softly. "I wouldnt mind a bit, it wont offend me if your not comfortable with all of these men here." He said looking to her with soft sympathy.

"Do they do this to all the women you take in? Look at them, through them, examining them like pieces of meat on display at a store? Marveling at the perfection, and shaking their heads at the flaws?" Yet, it made her wonder. Where were all the other women he'd taken in before been off to? Or was she really the only one.

"All the women I take in?" He shook his head and laughed. "No no no, you have me all wrong, you are the first woman I have brought in." He said looking at her. "Though I guess that is how they might react if I did bring others in." He said now pondering what whould happen.

For some reason, it put her a bit more at ease to hear that she was the first one to be put into this type of situation with him, yet she began to wonder even more why. The food before them smelled so brilliant, but she just couldn't bring herself to eat right now.

Vincent sighed and looked to her. "If your not hungry lets leave this place. There are too many people around." He said rising from the table and walking from the dining hall.

Seeing him go, she felt herself inclined to follow. She wondered why every other night, he probably dined in here with just as many men. Yet tonight, he refused.

"I just figured you would like to eat in the presence of others, I personally enjoy my privacy, or the company of a few." He said walking through the halls. "So we will return to my bed room now." Leading her through the halls he walks into the room she woke in.

Continuing to follow him, eventually back into his bedroom, Seleen pulled her hair back down the way it had been before. Letting her lovely locks flow over her shoulders once more, she felt her body soon laying back against the end of the bed. Was she really considering taking him up on his offer?

Vincent took a seat in the chair he slept in earilier looking at her with a smile. "Your such a lovely young woman, a true beauty." He complimented standing and moving slowly to her. Stopping inches from her he gazed deeply into her eyes a small smile on his face.

As much as she probably should have thanked him for his compliment, she still felt embittered from earlier. At least, they were out of that room, though. "Pity, that such beauty is going to end up going to waste." There were so many ways that one line could be interpreted, and she wondered which way he would choose to take it. Looking up, and back into his own eyes, her face showed little emotion as she watched him.

"Such beauty can never go to waste, even right now, there is someone gazing apon it with praise." He replied softly. "And it is true though all beautiful things come to an end, but so does everything." He moved his hand atop of hers. "I wont let your beauty go to waste."

"To praise something you want, but can truly never have, is foolish." Seleen replied. However, when he put his hand over her own, she did not move it. Rather, she laid her head to one side, a few locks falling before her eyes, and would move her fingers gently beneath his palm. "And how do you intend on not making a waste of me?"

He nodded at her statement. "True but I have you right infront of me." He retorted. When she leaded her head to the side he slowly moved his face to hers. "I dont plan on spoiling you by throwing you away." He whispered hotly in her ear. His other hand moved to cup her face his thumb gently stoking her soft skin.

He may have her physically, but that didn't mean he'd ever have all of her. "I don't have a choice, do I?" She said, feeling his hot breath upon her body, his hand to her face. Watching him caress her cheek out of the corner of her eye, Seleen took a moment to look back up at him again, as though she were trying to figure out what he was thinking.

"You do." He said softly pushing her onto the bed. "You can say no, but its not nice to lie to your body." He said sliding his hand up her thigh painstakingly slow. "All I ask is for you to let your body decide whats right." Leaning against her he kissed along her jawline slowly making his way to her neck.

Letting out an unexpected gasp when he pushed her backwards, her first thought was to protest, before those teasing fingertips made their way up her thigh. She swallowed hard, looking for what to say, but could not find even a single word. Her arms remained at her sides as he kissed her flesh wish such ease, though they somewhat wished to wrap themselves around his body.

Vincent nipped at the silken skin of her neck breathing in her scent. He laced his fingers with hers bringing her hand above her head. His fingers slowly made their way up to her womanhood gently stroking her through the fabric of her pants. "I can tell you want this. Why dont you give in my pet? Stop denying your desires." He teased.

Seleen always took care to make sure her body remained in fine shape, even if she was lucky enough to be blessed with natural beauty. Squeezing into his hand gently, she began to inwardly squirm and writhe as he teased her body. Even through the clothing, it felt as though his fingertips were sending electric charges through her body. "I'm not your pet..." She managed to say, trying not to let him get to her.

Vincent grined at her comment and bit her neck softly sucking the smooth skin. "If your not my pet what are you?" He asked putting more pressure into his petting. "Because from my point of view, Im petting you like a pet." He said running a finger the length of her pussy.

She hissed gently as he bit into her neck, then trembled gently as he began to suckle at her flesh. "I don't know..." Seleen muttered, trying to pull herself away from his touches. She wasn't sure how much more she could take of this, before she ended up bending and breaking to him. And all he was doing was touching her.

He felt her trembing under his touches and smiled. Letting go of her hand he movined her ot her breast slowly kneeding it under his palm. He knew she wouldnt be able to take much more of it and he wanted to drive her to the edge. Moving his leg between hers he removed his hand and used his knee to slowly grind into her pussy. Running his fingers through her hair he pressed his lips to hers in a deep kiss.

Back
Top Bottom