Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thinking outside the box. (Blind and I)

She could feel his heart beating up against her flesh, it's calming rhythm leading her into a false sense of security. There, within his arms and beneath the blanket he had drawn over them, she succumbed to sleep. Her breathing slowed and became quieter, her body calmed down at last.

Falling asleep with her in his arms he slept contently. Waking the next morning he smiled seeing her still sleeping peacefully in his arms. Slowly moving from her he got out of the bed and walked out of the room. Walking into the hallways he stopped one of his men and talked with him for a few sending him off to do something. Walking back to the room Vincent took a seat in his chair looking out the window.

Seleen slept well, oddly enough. She did not toss and turn, nor fret over what she had just previously done. However, once the sun was positioned the right way, she couldn't help but awaken to it's glare upon her soft face. She let out a gentle, awakening groan, pulling the blanket over her head as she covered her eyes. Stirring to life slowly, she wondered where Vincent had gone off to, oddly enough, having not seen him sitting by the window.

Listening to her wake up he kept quiet incase she fell back asleep. Sitting low in the chair he stared off into the distance looking at the mountains on the horizion. "Good morning." He said softly standing and streching out. "How are you feeling today?'

"Better." She muttered, pulling herself and the blanket up further up onto the bed, so she could avoid the bothersome sun. When her eyes finally did come into focus, she looked over at Vincent and gave a gentle sigh. He was just another reminder that she was nothing more than a pet, anymore. Even if he did make her feel things she'd never felt before.

Walking over to the bed he leaned down and curlled a finger under her chin tilting her head up and planting a soft kiss on her lips. "I have something for you." He said with a light smile. "But you have to wait for it to get here. I think you will enjoy it." He sat on the bed near her.

"What you and I consider to be enjoyment, seem to be two totally different things." Seleen was back to manning her defensive attitude, now that she was rested enough to do so. It was as though she were trying to forget about the other day.

"I would beg to differ, but argue as you must." He said simpily shrugging it off. "But it should be here soon, and I personally think you will like it." He said standing from the bed and walking to the door. "just wait here, I will go see in your suprise is ready yet.' He smiled and walked from the room.

As he left, Seleen sighed gently, her body now concealed beneath the blankets. She could see her clothing was scattered to the sides of the bed, and would take note of that for later, when she needed to dress once more.

Vincent returned a few moments later and looked upon her with a smile. "Its here." He said opening the door futher and pulling in several racks of clothing. "Choose what you like." He said with a smile. There were many styles of clothing covering all ranges of fashion. "Anything at all."

Seleen looked up, expecting something bad. However, when she saw the clothing, her eyes began to glisten and glimmer before him. "Wow." She muttered, taking one of the blankets and draping it over her form as she got up to look at it all. "Why would you do something like this?"

"I told you I was a good man." He said walking around her drapping his arms over her shoulders. "Im also a man of my word. I said I would take care of you, and I am doing just that, taking care of all your needs." He said kissing her cheek softly. "Any of this is yours, just take what you want." He pulling his into a small embrace. "While you have fun with this I have some work to do." He said smiling as he left the room again.

As soon as he left, she began to question what work he actually had to do. But she was a bit preoccupied, now, and had picked some of her own clothing off of the floor so she could dress properly within the new clothing. Although the blanket was still draped over her, she at least had her whites on, and would now shift through the clothing with curiosity.

A few hours later Vincent walked back into the room. "Did you see anything you liked?" He asked running his fingers through his hair brushing it from his face. "Are you going to need some under wear?" He asked not thinking of that earlier.

She had actually been looking over one of the outfits she really seemed to like, then he came back in. Though she had tried everything on, the items looked as though they had never been removed from their hangers. They looked almost as perfect as before. Though her back was turned to him, he could now see her lovely, unspoiled shoulders. Her skin was so soft, so smooth, her breasts and stomach hidden beneath a deep onyx tube top. Across it, sea blue flowers rounded about her chest, and caressed her the curves of her abdomen. Dark, low-riding blue jeans threatened to show off her belly, black shoes matching the top.

"Huh?" Seleen asked, turning herself around. "Do you like it?"

Looking at her his mouth slighlty ajar. "uh. your beautiful." He said blinking a few times. Walking to look the whole out fit over he smiled. "I like it alot." He said with a smile. "Did you find any others you liked?" He asked moving to the racks running his fingers along the edge of the clothing.

She felt herself beginning to blush a bit, though she tried to fight it back, covering her cheeks with her hands. "I liked a lot of them, actually." Seleen muttered, looking at herself in the mirror still. Why was he being so nice to her?

"Now you just look down right adorable trying to hide the blush." He said smilng soflty at her. "Well then pull them out and they are yours, over there is your closet." He said pointing to a door on the far side of the room. "Im having lunch delievered to us, what would you like?"

Seleen took a few of the articles off of the racks, mostly items that resembled the same color-scheme as her current outfit, and headed across the room to hang them up delicately. As he mentioned food, she was reminded of the fact that she had hardly eaten anything lastnight, and she was hungry, but she couldn't be over-bearing upon him. After all, he was being nice for at least a minute. Turning away from the clothing, she looked over at him, her fighting-side becoming hidden a bit beneath a softer exterior.

"It really doesn't matter...I'm not picky."

Smiling softly he nodded. "But I dont know what you like or dislike." He said walking to the window staring out across it. "So what exactly do you like?" He asked his back still to her. "What are you dislikes, small things about you that you find intresting." He asked finally turning to her with a smile. "Im intrested to know."

"I still don't understand, why you really care." In saying this, Seleen brought herself back over to the bed, sitting herself gently down upon it. She began to fix those dark locks of her's back, her gaze lowered to the ground as she did so. "But whatever you want to know, I suppose I will tell you."

"I'm intrested, curousity it gets the best of me most of the time." He said with a grin. "So what are you hobbies, your intrests, small stuff like that." He asked with a smile.

"Before I was snatched up and brought here, you mean?" She said a bit bitterly, leaning herself back against the headboard of the bed. "I was a student, a musician, a writer...With a mind for science, and a passion for writing. I'd spend most of my time within my room, studying into the night, singing songs to the music that played through my mind, and conjuring up stories until I got tired." It wasn't much of a life, but it suited her well.

"Intresting, I will have to have you sing for me sometime." He said with a smile. "Im sure you have a beautiful voice." Laying back on the bed his hands under his hands he closed his eyes. "Im glad I have you here. I would have hated for anything bad to happen to you out there."

"That would call to assumption that you believe me safer, chained down beneath your wings." She said, watching him a bit as he would lay down comfortably.

Back
Top Bottom