Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CRIMSON SINNERS — M a s t e r t h r e a d

I've actually done no plotting as of yet, only because I'm waiting for our little sub-board where all the character sheets can be in one place, and not be jumping back and forth on this interest thread trying to take notes and find everyone's sheets all spread out. Just because I'm old and cranky these days, you know? :p

What has you confused? We can try to help fill you in, answer questions and whatnot.
Thanks, I think I got it explained >< Just a lot of info, and hard to track it all.

I guess the main reason for Dimitri was that he just felt like it? But he would have probably needed an excuse such as the fact that his father was obsessed in getting revenge from the Gambinos and was looking to start another pointless war. So maybe the best way to avoid it was to go for a change in leadership...
He could use a petty reason with her even, long as it made sense to her. So the plan to have him killed, even flimsy to her, if she saw any sort of logic she would be more than happy to help. More so if he promised to keep her on a longer leash. She enjoys hurting people :p

@Magno

How do you feel if Nicholai was the one to recommend to Dimitri that he have his father assassinated if he didn't like how things were being ran? His sister is an assassin after all, he likely would have pointed him in her direction, and helped convince her (not that she needs much convincing) to turn on the head of the family.

Thanks, I think I got it explained >< Just a lot of info, and hard to track it all.

He could use a petty reason with her even, long as it made sense to her. So the plan to have him killed, even flimsy to her, if she saw any sort of logic she would be more than happy to help. More so if he promised to keep her on a longer leash. She enjoys hurting people :p
@Magno

How do you feel if Nicholai was the one to recommend to Dimitri that he have his father assassinated if he didn't like how things were being ran? His sister is an assassin after all, he likely would have pointed him in her direction, and helped convince her (not that she needs much convincing) to turn on the head of the family.
This seems to fit into place nicely. I guess Dimitri would have been thinking about the possibility of this for a while. Perhaps had some people on it. If Nicholai recommended it and suggested that his sister would be in, he would have probably seen a nice opportunity for this to work, as it would have made him confident in having the support of the organisation. From there, he would have taken it to his mother, gauged whether she was supportive of the idea or not, and carried out the plan.

For simplicity, let's name the deceased father Julius Vitaly. (Julius Caesar betrayed by his "son" reference where?)

How would everybody feel about Nicholai being an advisor as well as a lawyer? Both roles would go hand in hand, it would give him a good reason to get to know every member of the family beyond just being their lawyer plus if he was the one to suggest the assassination to Dimitri, he would likely have earned his trust.

How would everybody feel about Nicholai being an advisor as well as a lawyer? Both roles would go hand in hand, it would give him a good reason to get to know every member of the family beyond just being their lawyer plus if he was the one to suggest the assassination to Dimitri, he would likely have earned his trust.

Truthfully, Ithink that sounds great. Crooked mob lawyer also being the adviser? Regular Tom Hagen there.

Yeah, this makes sense. I think Dimitri would need someone who he can trust to manage the more financial side of things in which he has absolutely no interest. And the best way to gain trust from someone is to understand how they think, what they suggest, throw random things at them and gauge their reactions... Dimitri would not be an easy person to give advice to, but he might listen to a damn good lawyer who has proven himself useful many times before.

@Vinaein
Your character killed the uncle, yeah? Do you think she would have sanctioned it or it would have been rogue. Or.. Perhaps @Magno makes her the head after she kills his father?

Damn, you Vitalys sure are a contentious people. Over there on the...north, south, east, west side?

Also, @Vinaein, did Michael kill uncle Tony out of his own initiative or did Dimitri give him the order?

I guess Dimitri wanted him gone anyway so if he knew it was going to happen, he would have not tried to stop Michael from doing it. Perhaps it was also a test on Anastazia, to see how she dealt with a rogue (?)

Damn, you Vitalys sure are a contentious people. Over there on the...north, south, east, west side?
We are... everywhere (?)

Also I'm off to sleep (2 am here yay!). Starting to feel bad for Caylee lol

Also, @Vinaein, did Michael kill uncle Tony out of his own initiative or did Dimitri give him the order?

I guess Dimitri wanted him gone anyway so if he knew it was going to happen, he would have not tried to stop Michael from doing it. Perhaps it was also a test on Anastazia, to see how she dealt with a rogue (?)

We are... everywhere (?)

Also I'm off to sleep (2 am here yay!). Starting to feel bad for Caylee lol

Oooh...possibly six of one, half dozen of the other...

So as a hacker/infiltrator, I'm imagining Kaegan is also in plain sight a lot. Like, would it be possible if the Vitaly have a legal front business, for example say accounting or I dunno, something, that he could be like work the coffee shop, etc. Being an infiltrator and all. Or even a driver?

So as a hacker/infiltrator, I'm imagining Kaegan is also in plain sight a lot. Like, would it be possible if the Vitaly have a legal front business, for example say accounting or I dunno, something, that he could be like work the coffee shop, etc. Being an infiltrator and all. Or even a driver?
I think that makes perfect sense. I really like the idea of the coffee shop!

Sounds reasonable to me, though he is in the Gambino family yeah? It's a shame, I'm sure Nicholai would have work for a hacker!

Sounds reasonable to me, though he is in the Gambino family yeah? It's a shame, I'm sure Nicholai would have work for a hacker!
Concidering he has a blank background, I'm sure he could, I dunno, do a free contract job or two. L.V wouldn't like that, but nobody would know behind a screen.

Concidering he has a blank background, I'm sure he could, I dunno, do a free contract job or two. L.V wouldn't like that, but nobody would know behind a screen.
Could be he isn't disloyal so much, as long as it's not against one another, he doesn't see a reason not to take a bite from both pies?

This does look pretty fun. Wish I had the time to get invested. I’ll be keeping an eye on things.

Just popping in real quick!! Gonna catch up on posts later when I get home! You guys are amazing<3

Seems like I am a little late to this party. Saw crime/mafia and just had to check things out.
More like fashionable late<3 Don't be afraid to join us!

This does look pretty fun. Wish I had the time to get invested. I’ll be keeping an eye on things.
You can create an associate, if you want to join but don't want to have a lot of connections or too many to interact with from the start!
Being a low-key associate gives you the opportunity to take things at your own pace, as you don't need to be in the center of things.
But I don't mind you lurking in the shadows either! This is going to be a circus, I'm sure!

Back
Top Bottom