Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CRIMSON SINNERS — M a s t e r t h r e a d

This scene is turning into an orgy 👀
I'll bring Tori in eventually (could be early evening too) just need to fix her background first!! She isn't really interested in anything sexual as she is trying to figure out who murdered her boyfriend a while back 🙈

I'll bring Tori in eventually (could be early evening too) just need to fix her background first!! She isn't really interested in anything sexual as she is trying to figure out who murdered her boyfriend a while back 🙈

Sounds like that'd be QUTIE the buzzkill

anyways else here for the story or ( ͡⌐■_-■) (ಠ_ಠ)>⌐■-■
The overall S T O R Y is basically what we'll be focusing on though.

The smut is just an extra element in order to cause drama between characters and spice up the C O N F L I C T S.

So don't worry people! 😘 The smut on Halloween is just a coincidence. Perhaps it's the Holiday??

As for Mia, she will not ask for help when she needs it/refusing to take other's advice which cause a lot of family drama and probably a lot of arguments

Tori will stick her nose everywhere trying to find the truth about her boyfriend's death, and probably end up looking where she shouldn't.

The overall S T O R Y is basically what we'll be focusing on though.

The smut is just an extra element in order to cause drama between characters and spice up the C O N F L I C T S.

So don't worry people! 😘 The smut on Halloween is just a coincidence. Perhaps it's the Holiday??

As for Mia, she will not ask for help when she needs it/refusing to take other's advice which cause a lot of family drama and probably a lot of arguments

Tori will stick her nose everywhere trying to find the truth about her boyfriend's death, and probably end up looking where she shouldn't.

God knows this is gonna end REAL badly with Mia...Luc's gonna be at the brink

@Malice Crowe gets credit for this ;

Do you remember how Francis was complaining about the feds in his post? Well maybe there's a corrupt fed manipulating things from the background only, said agent, is a collateral damage victim of the war that broke out when Julius's daughter was raped and killed. Maybe their family got caught in the crossfire? I like the thought it's a female, an Asian immigrant perhaps. Maybe during the war, Julius had Gabriel set fire to a bunch of buildings, or maybe the Gambinos had their men do it. Regardless, this federal agent has no interest in sending any of them to jail, she wants to ruin them because they ruined her life. Maybe she also has burn scars because of the fire, on her face or something, but basically she'd have lost everything as a child, been sent to an orphanage, possibly abused, then clawed her way out of it. Maybe she's the one that kidnapped the head Gambino even. She, WANTS a war between them so that she can manipulate it into them killing each other and with the resources she has access to from the government, she could easily make it seem like the Vitaly's are keeping the head Gambino somewhere. The war happened 12ish years ago, it'd be perfectly realistic for her to have been 13 or 14 at the time. She could have also skipped grades in school and gotten through college early, then entered the FBI and climbed the ranks there rather quickly. She'd be around 26 now. It's not unbelievable for the FBI to draw someone especially talented straight out of college. She however is dead set on being the avenging angel of the little people and cleaning up the streets by any means necessary, though truly it's a very selfish need for revenge.

What do you all think? Is it something we can work with???

No wonder he's gone. You couldn't possibly achieve status in the underworld named Steve

Back
Top Bottom