Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CRIMSON SINNERS — M a s t e r t h r e a d

Yes, half brother is what I meant! My brain just stopped working for a second there haha

Yes, of course you can play a lawyer! We dooo, or we will have soon! I am planning on making one character belonging to each family. I just want you guys to choose the roles you truly want first! (Hahahaha, good to know! Besides, you could always replace him with a new one!)

Q U E S T I O N ;; do anyone know what I've done since my first post is on top of the 2nd page as well??? And how to get rid of it.... It was a bit annoying, since it's so long, ehehe
You stickied the post to the top. I am unsure if you can change it, I would need to look.

You stickied the post to the top. I am unsure if you can change it, I would need to look.
When you edit the first post, on the right click "Edit Thread" and it will let you set the sticky posts to 0.
It seems it is a default for group roleplays;; All threads have their first post stickied in this forum. it says.... and I can't remove it.

My character sheet so far for a Gambino captain. Got a few natural links to @Cayleee and @Magno characters.

@KaeganofAmber if you're a hacker in need of a crew or employment, my character might have some job offers for you.

Open to other links too.

WANTED ROLE ; 1) Caporegime/Captain. 2) Advisor.

NAME ; Leo Valentino “L.V” Cocchiola. (L.V to people he grew up with, Leo to everyone else)[/I]
AGE ; 41.
GENDER ; Male.
SIN ; Pride.
LOYALTY ; The Gambinos.
ORIENTATION ; Heterosexual.
FACE CLAIM ;
burton_steve_03.jpg

INFORMATION;
Leo Valentino Cocchiola comes from a long line of Gambino mafioso, since his great-grandfather emigrated from the old country in the previous century. From a young age he was groomed for the “enterprising businessman” lifestyle, starting his career as the local bike thief, scavenging and reassembling bicycles for later resale. He moved up to sell single cigarette and marijuana baggies in high school, to highway truck jackings while earning an Economics Diploma. An associate in his youth, yet with a deceased father and grandfather who had been made men, L.V knew he was destined for the stripes and continued to push himself recklessly to garner the attentions and oversight of the bosses, hoping to curry favor. He was eventually given his wings and the books were opened for him, not by the usual method of a well carried out hit or murder, but by taking the fall for an older captain. With promises of being made after his release, L.V took the dive and was sentenced ten years in prison, with parole after six, which he made. He was elevated to the rank of made man and went on to work for the Gambinos in more direct ways. Years later, parole served “successfully”, he was ranked up to captain on account of his innovative and unique ways of generating longer lasting revenue and earnings with legitimate facades. Still riding his rising tide of success, his ambition has yet to hit a ceiling.

L.V runs several scams and gigs in his territories, from the usual protection rackets and money laundering operations to more modernized phishing and tax avoidance/bankruptcy scams with all the present day economic hardships. He has made success out of bitcoin and employs warehouses of low level hackers to push false investment schemes. He also utilizes more skilled computer technicians to crack electronic safe codes and other security systems, allowing for more efficient heists and jobs. With the world becoming increasingly operated by computers and networks, L.V is seeking to crack this market wide open and exploit it as much as possible.

TRAITS ;
Positive.

Innovative: L.V envisions to adapt the Family for the 21st century, not keeping to mobster’s usual areas of criminal expertise such as extortion, narcotics, trafficking, etc. Good for creating new streams of revenue, if a little unorthodox.
Disciplinarian: A graduate of prison in his youth, the monotony of prison life (exercise, reading, eating, sleeping) has drilled into L.V a strict and unforgiving work ethic. Dedicated and thorough in the pursuit of his goals.
Close circle: Once you’re in, you might as well be blood. He can make fun of you, but nobody else better. Ride together, die together. Loyalty to close friends and crew members.
Wise-cracker: He might make you laugh, he might make you PO’d. He likes to crack jokes.

Negative.
Traditional: Symbols and gestures of the old country matter, at least when they don’t interfere with business. The art of conversation, lineages, respect for hierarchies, its important. Might come off as narrow-minded or time wasting conformities.
Old school: Social networking is everything, and it’s worse when the only rules are how many years you’ve been around. Believes only those who have been in the game longest deserve any amount of his time, whereas everyone else better act first and prove themselves, before trying to talk.
Ruthless: Better to silence loose ends then to take one’s chances, and to be safe, L.V likes to cast a large net, potentially or not dragging even innocents. Gratuitous killer.
Wise-cracker: He might make you laugh, he might make you PO’d. Jokes might go to far or be too personal.

CONNECTIONS ;
Potential Gambino links to Luca Gambino, Mia Gambino, Annibale Spadoni…?
Others to come…

EXTRAS ;
Divorced, ex-wife and daughter fled to east coast after his mob lifestyle became too much for them.
Has been profiled on the local news a few time, he considers it celebrity tier worthy. Been years though since they mentioned him last…
Since Don Gambino only has a daughter, and usually women don’t rule in the American mafia families, he flirts with the idea of his own power grab for the top spot.

LOOKING FOR ;
Former partners on jobs.
Former one night stand.
Honor rivalry with a Vitaly captain or higher.

Got a few natural links to @Cayleee
Oh, I'm not playing any characters yet!! (Although I hope someone will play the President at some point!) So I'll delete it from the post now haha, and then replace it with one I am actually going to play!
Love your character tho!! Well-developed and a perfect fit for the group!

But if no one has an issue with it, I'd love to play Mia Gambino - the President's daughter. I'm flexible, so I can fill in the characters "missing". She was only meant as an example, actually.

My character sheet so far for a Gambino captain. Got a few natural links to @Cayleee and @Magno characters.

@KaeganofAmber if you're a hacker in need of a crew or employment, my character might have some job offers for you.

Open to other links too.

WANTED ROLE ; 1) Caporegime/Captain. 2) Advisor.

NAME ; Leo Valentino “L.V” Cocchiola. (L.V to people he grew up with, Leo to everyone else)[/I]
AGE ; 41.
GENDER ; Male.
SIN ; Pride.
LOYALTY ; The Gambinos.
ORIENTATION ; Heterosexual.
FACE CLAIM ;
burton_steve_03.jpg

INFORMATION;
Leo Valentino Cocchiola comes from a long line of Gambino mafioso, since his great-grandfather emigrated from the old country in the previous century. From a young age he was groomed for the “enterprising businessman” lifestyle, starting his career as the local bike thief, scavenging and reassembling bicycles for later resale. He moved up to sell single cigarette and marijuana baggies in high school, to highway truck jackings while earning an Economics Diploma. An associate in his youth, yet with a deceased father and grandfather who had been made men, L.V knew he was destined for the stripes and continued to push himself recklessly to garner the attentions and oversight of the bosses, hoping to curry favor. He was eventually given his wings and the books were opened for him, not by the usual method of a well carried out hit or murder, but by taking the fall for an older captain. With promises of being made after his release, L.V took the dive and was sentenced ten years in prison, with parole after six, which he made. He was elevated to the rank of made man and went on to work for the Gambinos in more direct ways. Years later, parole served “successfully”, he was ranked up to captain on account of his innovative and unique ways of generating longer lasting revenue and earnings with legitimate facades. Still riding his rising tide of success, his ambition has yet to hit a ceiling.

L.V runs several scams and gigs in his territories, from the usual protection rackets and money laundering operations to more modernized phishing and tax avoidance/bankruptcy scams with all the present day economic hardships. He has made success out of bitcoin and employs warehouses of low level hackers to push false investment schemes. He also utilizes more skilled computer technicians to crack electronic safe codes and other security systems, allowing for more efficient heists and jobs. With the world becoming increasingly operated by computers and networks, L.V is seeking to crack this market wide open and exploit it as much as possible.

TRAITS ;
Positive.

Innovative: L.V envisions to adapt the Family for the 21st century, not keeping to mobster’s usual areas of criminal expertise such as extortion, narcotics, trafficking, etc. Good for creating new streams of revenue, if a little unorthodox.
Disciplinarian: A graduate of prison in his youth, the monotony of prison life (exercise, reading, eating, sleeping) has drilled into L.V a strict and unforgiving work ethic. Dedicated and thorough in the pursuit of his goals.
Close circle: Once you’re in, you might as well be blood. He can make fun of you, but nobody else better. Ride together, die together. Loyalty to close friends and crew members.
Wise-cracker: He might make you laugh, he might make you PO’d. He likes to crack jokes.

Negative.
Traditional: Symbols and gestures of the old country matter, at least when they don’t interfere with business. The art of conversation, lineages, respect for hierarchies, its important. Might come off as narrow-minded or time wasting conformities.
Old school: Social networking is everything, and it’s worse when the only rules are how many years you’ve been around. Believes only those who have been in the game longest deserve any amount of his time, whereas everyone else better act first and prove themselves, before trying to talk.
Ruthless: Better to silence loose ends then to take one’s chances, and to be safe, L.V likes to cast a large net, potentially or not dragging even innocents. Gratuitous killer.
Wise-cracker: He might make you laugh, he might make you PO’d. Jokes might go to far or be too personal.

CONNECTIONS ;
Potential Gambino links to Luca Gambino, Mia Gambino, Annibale Spadoni…?
Others to come…

EXTRAS ;
Divorced, ex-wife and daughter fled to east coast after his mob lifestyle became too much for them.
Has been profiled on the local news a few time, he considers it celebrity tier worthy. Been years though since they mentioned him last…
Since Don Gambino only has a daughter, and usually women don’t rule in the American mafia families, he flirts with the idea of his own power grab for the top spot.

LOOKING FOR ;
Former partners on jobs.
Former one night stand.
Honor rivalry with a Vitaly captain or higher.
Oh boy, yeah, we could rp their first interaction when we start up.

Some of this I am still working on, clearly >.>

Some of it will be based on if someone wants Staine's and MC for the baby boy and girl :p Which would change their background.

image0.jpg

WANTED ROLE ; Head Assassin / assassin
NAME
; Anastazia Rosalind "Asya or Rosa" (last name tbd)
AGE ; 23
GENDER ; Female
SIN ; Wrath
LOYALTY ; The Vitalys
ORIENTATION ; Bisexual
FACE CLAIM ; Margot Robbie
INFORMATION ;
TBD
TRAITS ; TBD
CONNECTIONS ; Nicholai- Brother
EXTRAS ;
TBD
LOOKING FOR ; TBD

image0.jpg

WANTED ROLE ; Family Lawyer
NAME
; Nicholai (TBD based on other family members)
AGE ;
GENDER ; Male
SIN ;
Pride
LOYALTY ; The Vitalys
ORIENTATION ; Bisexual
FACE CLAIM ; Alexander Skarsgård
INFORMATION ;
Coming soon
TRAITS ; Coming soon
CONNECTIONS ; Sister - Anastazia
EXTRAS ;
Coming soon
LOOKING FOR ; Coming soon​

Oh, I'm not playing any characters yet!! (Although I hope someone will play the President at some point!) So I'll delete it from the post now haha, and then replace it with one I am actually going to play!
Love your character tho!! Well-developed and a perfect fit for the group!

But if no one has an issue with it, I'd love to play Mia Gambino - the President's daughter. I'm flexible, so I can fill in the characters "missing". She was only meant as an example, actually.

My apologies! Definitely a connection to Mia then. I think he’d definitely be aware of the boss’s daughter, maybe even like an uncle figure for her? Knowing how Italian/sicilian families be and all.

Oh boy, yeah, we could rp their first interaction when we start up.

I’m not sure if there might be a starting planned scene but I do have a good introductory phase in mind for how it could be. Going to jump right into the middle of a job.

I think LV and Antonia would absolutely know each other. She takes her matriarch position very seriously. ^^

That’s what I was forgetting! Definitely a connection there. Always have to pay respect to the matriarch.

Did you not read Siren's? :p I think you missed something big!

No worries! Still waiting on other members of the family before I decide any other connections for him!

Probably my fault for the spoiler :p
Nah, just the latest posts popping up as I was writing some info, making earlier posts disappear, heh. Which is a good thing, actually, it means we get the ball rolling and people are active and excited!

And hey, I love those two already!!

@p r i s m
I can't wait. She will be very hands on >.> Perhaps a little torture heavy but if you didn't know, she would seem like just the sweetest.

@Cayleee
I am excited for her! I want to play her a bit.. Cracked lol

That's gonna be so much fun Prism! I already know Siren is planning to play her character...kinda cracked. Sociopath levels of cracked, and I'll be playing the overprotective, exasperated brother trying his best to keep her out of trouble as she causes problems for the family. <3

That's gonna be so much fun Prism! I already know Siren is planning to play her character...kinda cracked. Sociopath levels of cracked, and I'll be playing the overprotective, exasperated brother trying his best to keep her out of trouble as she causes problems for the family. <3
@p r i s m
Come to think of it, your poor character... >.>

tumblr_o37w5q4xk61ram7aao2_1280.jpg
black-and-white-lana-del-rey-aesthetic-Favim.com-6367852.jpg
4f4df53d4dfc3f5888ce39f3ac8c8bee.jpg
lana-del-rey-black-and-white-aesthetic-Favim.com-6367861.jpg

ROLE ; Sergeant of Arms | Vitaly Traitor - Former Undercover Agent

NAME ; Veronica Sandoval (d) Vitaly
AGE ; 29
GENDER ; Female
SIN ; Gluttony, Envy
LOYALTY ; Gambino, Ex-Vitaly
ORIENTATION ; Heterosexual
FACE CLAIM ; Lana del Ray

INFORMATION ; Agent Veronica Sandoval was originally assigned to monitor the mafia, and spent years undercover as the wife of Dmitri's uncle, Anthony "Tony" Vitaly. "Vorecchie" as they called her, is a play on "orecchie", which means "ears" in Italian. She saw everything, heard everything, knew everything, and eventually came to realize that everything wasn't so bad after all. The drugs. The money. The violence. Maybe she was playing for the wrong side? The lifestyle was harder to walk away from than Veronica ever anticipated.

So she didn't walk away - she just found another way in. Following Tony's assassination, Veronica and the money disappeared without a trace. It was only a matter of time before the Vitaly's figured out her cover, and then she was going to be on every hitlist in town. Her former clan would come to their own conclusions about Vorecchie's betrayal(s), though. Now the Gambino's are testing her loyalty, but the more impossible their challenge - the harder Veronica tries. One day she would prove herself to them, but until then... They gave her a muzzle because the woman talks too much, and told her she better be the first one to take a bullet for any member of the Gambino family.

TRAITS ;
  • Resilient; relentless; patient; dedicated; persistent
  • Trained in protective services, hand-to-hand, armed
  • Adaptive; chameleon, empathetic; high social intelligence
  • Temperamental; moody; impulsive; violent
  • Addictions, vices (cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, sex)
  • Jealous; possessive; greedy; insecure
CONNECTIONS ; Vitaly / Law Enforcement / Gambino
Widow to Anthony "Tony" Vitaly. Affair with Michael Damiano. Used the Vitaly's own lawyer to legitimize life insurance policies, but neither Nicholai nor Michael ever saw their cut of the deal. Former colleague of Detective Bianca Delgado. Agent Sandoval may still be recognized by members of law enforcement. Currently guarding Vice President Luciano Salvatore Gambino.

EXTRAS ; Veronica may only reply when directly spoken to, and must protect anyone associated with the Gambino's

aesthetics//

390bb55f5a3854adc10a18bd0b7f3a8a.jpg
3d31fe5361afe76b37dcd492087845f0.jpg
857.jpg
il_340x270.2309529861_4ddi.jpg
il_340x270.2397556055_dh6z.jpg

LOOKING FOR ; ???

Last edited:
Connections - info
When it comes to connections....

Obviously, every member of the Gambino family knows each other, and the same goes for every member of the Vitalys.
H o w e v e r , some may know each other better than others! Some may even share secrets.....

That being said, when you post your character profiles in the main character thread (hopefully in a sub-forum soon),
I'll have everyone edit their posts and add an opinion of/connection to every member of their family and of course
you're free to have connections with the opposite family as well, or associates!

You're free to discuss what those connections may be, and even if you don't have a reason to "connect" with them, you might still
have an opinion of them ~ "She's hot", "She's a control freak", "He's a monster", "He hasn't earned his role", "He'll never climb ranks if with that attitude", etc etc!

I'm already loving everything you've planned! And I'm honestly suuuuper excited to start this off.

We're going to
follow a timeline, so everyone will need to keep track of what happens when.
Can't have someone break their leg one day only to walk fine the next, you know??

It'll be easier once we get a sub-forum, which I hope we get<3 Because then I'll keep a master timeline
and you'll be able to keep track of what happens to your characters as well!​

Holy shit the thread is moving very quickly while I am at work.

I am thinking Penelope Cruz as a FC for my character, Zélia Lopes de Ávila, a liaison between the Columbian Cartel and the Gambinos. Her loyalty is to her cartel, first and foremost, but her relationship to the Gambinos is mutually beneficial.

Maybe she is in a relationship with a high ranking Gambino? Or previously had a relationship with one, which has become strained over the years? Maybe the Vitaly's are vying for her loyalty, and her Columbian connection. Maybe she's losing influence as the gangs transition more towards manufactured party drugs, like MDMA and Meth.

She would have 1-2 bodyguards serving under her, but not a particularly big network of associates in the US. Part of her relationship to the Gambino likely includes her requesting they complete jobs for her.

I will start developing my Vitaly matriach character later on tonight. Also possibly considering a low ranking Gambino, maybe someone who launders money for them?

I love this.
Thank you! I hope it'll make it easy for everyone to interact with each other and come up with plots!

I'm also super excited to get this sub-forum, as it'll be easier to spread things a bit. Have one thread for character profilesn, another for connections/character plotting and one thread for events/timelines and one for OOC to just discuss ongoing roleplays. Instead of having them all in one go.... I mean, I can barely keep up haha

Holy shit the thread is moving very quickly while I am at work.
I knooooow... and I'm headed to bed soon, so I can only imagine what it'll be like waking up to.. But hopefully by tomorrow, my request for a sub-forum has been accepted! And your character(s) sounds like a great deal of fun!

Gabriel-Garko-FB.jpg

WANTED ROLE ; Vitaly | Vitaly assassin

NAME ; Michael Damiano
AGE ;
GENDER ; male
SIN ; Wrath, Lust
LOYALTY ; Vitaly
ORIENTATION ; Heterosexual

INFORMATION ; Michael was born into the grim life of the underworld. A distant cousin with blood going back to the 'Old Country,' Michael sought to break away and joined the army. Taking time overseas in special forces, Michael instead developed a brutal outlook towards life as a result of his deeds and returned home to the waiting Vitaly family, now a perfect assassin and soldier, performing his missions flawlessly for the Vitaly family, though always with one eye towards what might still be and a slight lust to test his limits in all things.

TRAITS ;

• Ruthless, driven, dangerous to provoke, if measured.​
  • Well trained in combat, stealth and arms​
  • Able to adapt socially, but hard to maintain personal relationships for long.​
  • Violent, dangerous when provoked.​
  • Addictions, vices: sex, alcohol​
  • Seemingly apathetic at first glance.​
CONNECTIONS ; Well known in the underworld, former special ops.

EXTRAS ; will obey the Vitalys on almost any measure.

Always on the prowl for Cocchiola crew associates and members, if anything likes, plus any kind of interpersonal relationships, friendship, enemies, or romantic, for L.V.

Also going to play a good detective down the line, disliking his federal level colleagues. His city, he cleans it up, however best he might he able to do that.

Bianca could use a paaaartneeeerrrr, or just a fellow detective who's starting to get suspish of her dirty ass. ;]

Good cop, bad cop huh. I like it. I'll have a sheet up for my detective in the next day or two then maybe we can plot this partnership out a bit further?

Back
Top Bottom