Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CRIMSON SINNERS — M a s t e r t h r e a d

Info post

• H e l l o

I've thought about starting A GROUP ROLEPLAY for quite some time and decided now was the right time.
    This roleplay will not focus on smut, but
    c o n f l i c t & character development. It will mostly revolve
    around external/internal drama. We will host various events
    & update the timeline regularly to make sure all
    of our characters are entertained at all times. I want everyone to feel like they always have something to write,
    no matter who it is with!

You must be willing to
    plot with everyone, but you do not necessarily need to roleplay 1x1 with everyone.
    This will be a friendly, open-minded group
    & everyone is welcome, no matter gender, sexual orientation,
    age, etc! This means that YOU can't have anything against this stuff in real life, but your character can be
    a total
    dick! You can make your character just the way you want & we'll all interact with them somehow.

p s ; Just because this roleplay doesn't focus on smut, does not mean you can't write smut.
    By all means, please include it to create more conflict between the characters!

This is just an Interest Check thread!

POST HERE IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US.

Disclaimer ;; This is inspired by a roleplay I saw on Tumblr! && All graphics are templates I found online.

Last edited:
    Poll Info

• W o o o w

I did not actually expect this much interest so damn fast, so THANK YOU !!

@p r i s m / @Retrojapan / @Vinaein / @Magno / @BennyQ / @KaeganofAmber
    First things first ;; I made a POLL. ( Top of the page! )
    Please check all the boxes that applies to you, meaning if you want to play multiple characters and you're willing to play both high and low rank, young and old characters, check them all! I want to see if we can get enough characters to start off by having more or less equal characters of the GAMBINOS and the VITALYS. Both families need both high and low rank members!

Second, even though it seems you've all started thinking about your characters - which is A W E S O M E ! - I would like to hear your input on this matter. Because, I'd already outlined a few characters with high ranks and given them some flaws/connections/interactions, such as:
    x Has a crush on a female member, but are afraid to act on it, because the member prefers guys
    x Can't stand this member because they almost got them killed during a mission
    x Had a one night stand with this member and has done their best to avoid them ever since
    x Longing for a normal life, but hasn't told anyone about it
    x Made a mistake during a mission that caused a member to lose their life and the guilt is eating them up

It'll probably be a lot easier to come up with this stuff after everyone has fleshed out their characters and we can see what fits. And of course, you can discuss it with each other! It is your characters, after all, so at least you need to be on board with everything. I want you can have fun playing them and I also want you to have fun playing with others! You are free to choose these things yourself, and if you don't want any, that is fine too! But please let me know what you think about this little idea, to create some conflict before we even start ~ Do you like it... or not ??

Third, I've added the character form to the second post, so check that out if you'd like!

Lastly,
    I'm so excited!!
    And to those of you who are interested, but haven't said so yet; JOIN US!

Connections - info
  • When it comes to connections....

Obviously, every member of the Gambino family knows each other, and the same goes for every member of the Vitalys.
    H o w e v e r , some may know each other better than others! Some may even share secrets.....

That being said, when you post your character profiles in the main character thread (hopefully in a sub-forum soon),
    I'll have everyone edit their posts and add an opinion of/connection to every member of their family and of course
    you're free to have connections with the opposite family as well, or associates!

You're free to discuss what those connections may be, and even if you don't have a reason to "connect" with them, you might still
    have an opinion of them ~ "She's hot", "She's a control freak", "He's a monster", "He hasn't earned his role", "He'll never climb ranks if with that attitude", etc etc!

I'm already loving everything you've planned! And I'm honestly suuuuper excited to start this off.

We're going to
    follow a timeline, so everyone will need to keep track of what happens when.
    Can't have someone break their leg one day only to walk fine the next, you know??

It'll be easier once we get a sub-forum, which I hope we get<3 Because then I'll keep a master timeline
    and you'll be able to keep track of what happens to your characters as well!​

Update 1
  • update1.png

We are nearing the start of this RP & I hope I'm not the only one who is excited!
    There are a few things I'd like to address first, so let's get to it:
    about the timeline...
    I've decided that the timeline of the roleplay starts Saturday, October 31st, 2020. (In a world where Covid doesn't exist.) We'll move very slowly forward, but I don't think we'll ever catch up with the present day. I've also made a separate thread to keep track of everything that happens & would love for everyone to create a timeline for each of your characters. Just write a headline with your character's name. I can create an example soon. And then I'll create a list with links to each post. One post per timeline. Now, you don't need to be super detailed, but a short summary would be nice. Now, if you want to include important happenings before the timeline starts, you can do that too, just make a headline with "previously" or "in the past" or something similar.​
    Please make sure to not plot too far ahead of time. As of right now, we're going to stick to November 2020. I'll let you know when you can start plotting for incidents happening later. I don't want someone to end up faaaar ahead of the others.​
    E.g. (random incidents made up for the sake of this example)​
    N O V E M B E R , 2 0 2 0
    November 1st, Sunday
    ⋙ Mia woke up in a stranger's bed. She couldn't remember how she got there or if anything happened and left the apartment before the unfamiliar man next to her woke up.
    October 4th, Wednesday ⋙ Mia had another training session with Anib.
    October 7th, Saturday ⋙ Mia had an argument with L.V. about her whereabouts the previous night.

when it comes to roleplaying...
    Whether you want to roleplay in threads or over PM is up to you and your partner(s). However, try to have at least O N E active thread for others to see/read. Especially roleplays that take place after the timeline has started. This is a group RP, but that does not mean that every single roleplay must include more than two characters. I am going to try to come up with a few plots/settings where everyone is welcome, or at least each family, but there will not be a lot of those. I'm not expecting you to roleplay every little thing happening to your characters either, so feel free to plot with others and create some "behind the scenes"-incidents. All I ask is that everyone includes everyone, so no one feels left out. Not necessarily in terms of roleplay, as I believe not everyone has the capacity to start several roleplays all at once, but when it comes to plotting & connections/interactions.​

when do we actually start...
    I was actually planning to start it off this weekend, but then I remembered that I won't be home this weekend, and therefore won't be active at all... I'll be able to check my phone, but there's not much I can do from there. I hate typing long messages on my phone, so roleplaying won't be possible. So, I am going to make a P O L L, please answer it! This is just a poll for when to start the first group roleplay - a big event where everyone can make an appearance if they want. Please do not feel obligated to actually post the same day. This thread is going to be open and probably active for a while, so you can post whenever! And if you don't have the time nor the proper motivation, you can always plot with other players and figure out what happened.​
    After this event, you're free to start anything you want. Within the proper timeframe of course.​

when it comes to characters & connections...
    When your character is finished, please post their profile in the "Character" thread, so I can finish the character lists. Also, feel free to create more characters as we go. I'm not going to set a limit for the number of characters you can have. Just make sure you can handle it. Your characters don't have to be equally active, but they must be a part of the roleplay nonetheless. Their timeline should have stuff in it. Connections can also be discussed along the way. I know not everyone has made connections with everyone yet, so perhaps we shall try to reach out to those we have not yet plotted with just to find some common ground? At least those with characters belonging to the same family! The rest can come later. But don't stress yourselves out! Do it when you have time.​

when it comes to ooc...
    Let's try to keep an open dialogue and keep each other updated at all times! You can post in the master thread whenever you want. The OOC thread is for messages regarding real-life stuff, such as absences, apologies, etc.​

about your activity...
    You decide how active you want to be. Whether you post every single day, once a week, or once a month is entirely up to you. No one is going to bother you about it, just make sure your partner(s) know about it. This means that some roleplays might take longer than others, which is one of the reasons why the timeline will move slowly.​

If you have any questions, just ask!

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!

@Retrojapan @BennyQ @p r i s m @Xanaphia @KaeganofAmber @Magno @Staine @DigitalSiren @Vinaein @Sunshine and Whiskey @Aldafadr

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom