Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CRIMSON SINNERS — M a s t e r t h r e a d

aeline

𝒟𝒶𝓎𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓇
Supporter
crimson_sinners_header.png

I've thought about starting A GROUP ROLEPLAY for quite some time and decided now was the right time.
This roleplay will not focus on smut, but
c o n f l i c t & character development. It will mostly revolve
around external/internal drama. We will host various events
& update the timeline regularly to make sure all
of our characters are entertained at all times. I want everyone to feel like they always have something to write,
no matter who it is with!

You must be willing to
plot with everyone, but you do not necessarily need to roleplay 1x1 with everyone.
This will be a friendly, open-minded group
& everyone is welcome, no matter gender, sexual orientation,
age, etc! This means that YOU can't have anything against this stuff in real life, but your character can be
a total
dick! You can make your character just the way you want & we'll all interact with them somehow.

p s ; Just because this roleplay doesn't focus on smut, does not mean you can't write smut.
By all means, please include it to create more conflict between the characters!

P L A Y E R S
@Cayleee @Magno @Vinaein @p r i s m @Retrojapan @Xanaphia @KaeganofAmber @BennyQ @Tuska of Worlds @Malice Crowe @Vytheril @Razz @nutsacket

Disclaimer ;; This is inspired by a roleplay I saw on Tumblr! && All graphics are templates I found online.

Last edited:
Info post

H e l l o

I've thought about starting A GROUP ROLEPLAY for quite some time and decided now was the right time.
This roleplay will not focus on smut, but
c o n f l i c t & character development. It will mostly revolve
around external/internal drama. We will host various events
& update the timeline regularly to make sure all
of our characters are entertained at all times. I want everyone to feel like they always have something to write,
no matter who it is with!

You must be willing to
plot with everyone, but you do not necessarily need to roleplay 1x1 with everyone.
This will be a friendly, open-minded group
& everyone is welcome, no matter gender, sexual orientation,
age, etc! This means that YOU can't have anything against this stuff in real life, but your character can be
a total
dick! You can make your character just the way you want & we'll all interact with them somehow.

p s ; Just because this roleplay doesn't focus on smut, does not mean you can't write smut.
By all means, please include it to create more conflict between the characters!

This is just an Interest Check thread!

POST HERE IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US.

Disclaimer ;; This is inspired by a roleplay I saw on Tumblr! && All graphics are templates I found online.

Last edited:
Y'know what, I might be intrigued as well with the setting and such awesome folks involved. Maybe go for the Vice President and a head assassin there

Last edited:
Hello hello, I'd like to put a stake in if possible. Would it be okay if I nabbed a Caporegime position?

Poll Info

W o o o w

I did not actually expect this much interest so damn fast, so THANK YOU !!

@p r i s m / @Retrojapan / @Vinaein / @Magno / @BennyQ / @KaeganofAmber
First things first ;; I made a POLL. ( Top of the page! )
Please check all the boxes that applies to you, meaning if you want to play multiple characters and you're willing to play both high and low rank, young and old characters, check them all! I want to see if we can get enough characters to start off by having more or less equal characters of the GAMBINOS and the VITALYS. Both families need both high and low rank members!

Second, even though it seems you've all started thinking about your characters - which is A W E S O M E ! - I would like to hear your input on this matter. Because, I'd already outlined a few characters with high ranks and given them some flaws/connections/interactions, such as:
x Has a crush on a female member, but are afraid to act on it, because the member prefers guys
x Can't stand this member because they almost got them killed during a mission
x Had a one night stand with this member and has done their best to avoid them ever since
x Longing for a normal life, but hasn't told anyone about it
x Made a mistake during a mission that caused a member to lose their life and the guilt is eating them up

It'll probably be a lot easier to come up with this stuff after everyone has fleshed out their characters and we can see what fits. And of course, you can discuss it with each other! It is your characters, after all, so at least you need to be on board with everything. I want you can have fun playing them and I also want you to have fun playing with others! You are free to choose these things yourself, and if you don't want any, that is fine too! But please let me know what you think about this little idea, to create some conflict before we even start ~ Do you like it... or not ??

Third, I've added the character form to the second post, so check that out if you'd like!

Lastly,
I'm so excited!!
And to those of you who are interested, but haven't said so yet; JOIN US!

I am definitely interested! I love playing multiple characters, and would really enjoying playing the matriarch of the Vitaly family. And/or possibly a Colombian associate who serves as the one family's coke connection.

Also, as someone who used to live in SoCal, can I recommended not using Riverside as your fictional town name? It's a neighboring county (and city) to LA, but it's no where near the beach, and doesn't quite have the reputation you are going for. While some parts are nice, it's more or less considered the white trash part of the greater LA area. Santa Monica would be the real world equivalent of what you are going for, or Long Beach. I get that you wanted a fictionalized place name, but it might work better if you don't pick a name of already existing and nearby area.

Also, as someone who used to live in SoCal, can I recommended not using Riverside as your fictional town name?
Ohhh! In that case I'll try to come up with another name.

Or, if anyone have suggestions, throw them at me! I wouldn't mind using an existing town either, as long as it's set in an "alternative" universe, as all the locations will be fictional!

I might be interested in this. What's the era of this setting? I'd love to do a 1920's/1930's gangster RP. Prohibition and tommyguns and all that! Violent narratives are my forte, if I do say so myself.

UPDATE

Since we're already quite a few people - many willing to play multiple characters too - I'll request a sub-forum for this group roleplay, so we can keep things organized and neat!

Feel free to fill out the character form and post your ideas here! I'm going to create a character thread soon enough, but I want it to be clean and only contain character profiles. One post per character, so I can link back to it in the main post where I'll create a detailed list. I will also create pretty graphics and provide you with image links so you can add it to your final post!

I've also written down all the OPEN ROLES ~ right now that is all the roles, haha. Luca was just an example, so he's up for grabs (you can even change his first name if you'd like). Feel free to make all sorts of connections. Brothers, sisters, daughters, sons, cousins, wives, husbands, lovers, etc etc. No matter what you make, you'll probably have to make alterations later when we've gotten all the characters on the table! They're supposed to be a family, so everyone should think something of everyone.

Hello! Hope we get a subform to organise things but in the meantime, here is my character. He's got a daughter/stepdaughter (who probably hates him lol) which is up for grabs, in case anyone wants to discuss that. I'm open to any other connections.

NAME ; Annibale "Il Lupo" Spadoni (Anib)
AGE ; 55
GENDER ; Male
SIN ; Wrath
LOYALTY ; The Gambinos, Head trainer/Advisor (happy to discuss)
ORIENTATION ; Heterosexual (but not too keen)
FACE CLAIM ; Mads Mikkelsen
Polar.jpg

INFORMATION ; Seasoned war veteran. He's been fighting for more than half of his life, and he is not going to stop. Recruited for the army first, then retired due to too many wounds and being considered incapable of fighting almost 25 years ago (that really pissed him off). When he tried to resume his "normal" life, he had to take care of a daughter he did not even know he had, after her mother died from cancer. Trained her like a soldier, was perhaps too harsh on her, so as soon as she turned 18 she left, and he never saw her again. He went through his connections to find a purpose in life, see if someone could give him a last chance of proving himself.
Now he makes a living out of training youngsters for Luca Gambino, but is really just looking for a chance to die and epic death.

CONNECTIONS ;
  • Daughter (Bianca Delgado). He does not know she works for the Vitalys.
  • Respects Luca Gambino and appreciates the opportunity of having a satisfying job, but will not hesitate to call him out on any bullshit. Luca trusts him, but he never showed any interest on the money side of things, so happy to take the dirty role of fighting and training.
  • Antonia Gambino is a very respectable and intelligent lady who might or might trigger a yearning for company.
  • Does not think highly of "cowards" like Kaegan who sit behind a computer and do not commit to the family and risk their lives like everyone else.
  • L. V. on the other hand is a pretty decent soldier, in his opinion.
  • He does not trust Veronica Sandoval. Not even a bit.
  • He does not approve of Luciano's way of doing things and is convinced that, if he comes to the top of the Gambino family, it will be a disaster. But he will not mess too much with those affairs, and can be persuaded.
TRAITS ;
Positive
  • Pretty good at close combat, even with all his wounds.
  • Usually sees through people's intentions straight away.
  • Knows a great deal of intel related to the drug market from source to destination.
Negative
  • Is relatively depressed since his daughter left and struggles to find meaning in life.
  • Can be too stubborn in situations where he might not have the authority for it.
  • Can't run too fast because of the limp, and can't calculate distances well because of the missing eye.
  • Will hit you first and ask later.

EXTRAS ;
  • Will try to find his daughter and convince her to come back to him.
  • Swears a lot.
  • Can be pretty harsh on others, but would happily die for anyone he cares about.
  • Still dreams of being a hero.
  • His respect is hard to earn but also hard to lose.

NOTES FOR GM;
I'm willing to play him as head trainer or advisor, or both if needed, but I do see him as someone who, with his experience, should be close to the top of the organisation (even if he chooses not to become too involved in the admin side). Feel free to edit/discard anything in this sheet.

I also think I will play a second character, but I'll wait to see what people bring up.

Last edited:
I'll get a character form done soon, still groggy. Hmm, that could be character inspiration right there... o.o

I would be down to try! This would be my first group rp with so many people. So, a little nervous, but excited.

This looks absolutely fantastic Cayleee! I'm going to read more on it and think about a character/role I'd like to play. Tentative at the moment but very much considering joining if nobody has a problem with that.

Quick question, would it be possible to play an arms dealer that services both families as a sort of intermediary between them for drama purposes? Or maybe a lawyer that is also a member of the family?

Quick question, would it be possible to play an arms dealer that services both families as a sort of intermediary between them for drama purposes?
Absolutely! As long as the character manages to keep his cover in the beginning, go ahead! But I won't be responsible for what happens if one of the families have a problem with it.... And also, please join us!

I would be down to try! This would be my first group rp with so many people. So, a little nervous, but excited.
Oh, please do! No need to be nervous, we're gonna be a friendly bunch, I swear! And also, please join us!

how open the game is to having non-ranking family members in play
Oh, we can definitely include that!! I actually love your character, and I think it perhaps would be super awesome if we then give Luca(or whatever name the President ends up with) a brother?? who then, won't be his brother at all obviously, haha. I mean, that would definitely create some family drama eheh... ?? and who is the true leader of the organization.. Just a random thought! Either way, you can definitely keep her!

Hitwoman and Dirty Detective
Ooo, I like this!

And to EVERYONE ELSE ;; can't wait to see what you come up with!!
Don't worry if you start off with only one character. It might be easier to come up with character nr. 2 when we have some holes to fill!!

Oooh, have an idea then...planning out my hitman character, but perhaps my VP character can be a shadow-leader so to speak, while also being Luca's brother if that works? Plus, that'd give me a fun intro I can already see in my head...

I'll have more time to work on proper character sheets after work!

@Cayleee

Definitely considering it, quite strongly. I asked earlier but is it alright if I play a member of a family that is always a lawyer? I feel it would be a natural career path for at least somebody in the family to take, and if possible I'd like my character to be a Vitaly. Do we have enough that we can start planning for that?

If I write the arms dealer that isn't in either family and he is killed off or otherwise disposed of, I won't be tooo mad :D

@p r i s m happy to have Bianca be Anib's daughter. We'll plot out the details and update the sheets correspondingly, but the story you wrote looks good so far. Plus she looks like the kind of badass Anib would raise.

Also thinking of a Vitaly son or some interesting associate (drug dealer/medic) for my second character. Anyone interested in plotting this together, contact me.

WANTED ROLE ; Hacker/Infiltrator

NAME ; Kaegan Rowe
AGE ;
GENDER ; Male
SIN ; Envy
LOYALTY ; The Gambinos
ORIENTATION ; Heterosexual
FACE CLAIM ; 25 Tattooed Guys with Amazing Hairstyles - Hairstyle on Point.jpe.jpg

INFORMATION ; Digging on the past of Kaegan doesn't surmount to much. In fact, little is known about him, and one can only wonder if his name is even real. Part of the trade though. Kaegan specializes in electronics and driving, though is as witty with his spoken words as he is with typed code.
TRAITS ; Positive: Intelligent, Stoic, Charasmatic. Negative: Bad with authority. (Does his own thing), Quick to be violent, slow to trust.

CONNECTIONS ; Unknown
EXTRAS ; Seems to enjoy his drinks and food (coffee, tea, beer, liquor, soda, milkshakes).

LOOKING FOR ; Connection?

Last edited:
Omg yes! Perhaps a half brother? Both Antonia's sons, but only one is truly Lorenzo's, and that's not Luca (or he who is formally known as xD)
Yes, half brother is what I meant! My brain just stopped working for a second there haha

I asked earlier but is it alright if I play a member of a family that is always a lawyer? I feel it would be a natural career path for at least somebody in the family to take, and if possible I'd like my character to be a Vitaly. Do we have enough that we can start planning for that?
Yes, of course you can play a lawyer! We dooo, or we will have soon! I am planning on making one character belonging to each family. I just want you guys to choose the roles you truly want first! (Hahahaha, good to know! Besides, you could always replace him with a new one!)

Q U E S T I O N ;; do anyone know what I've done since my first post is on top of the 2nd page as well??? And how to get rid of it.... It was a bit annoying, since it's so long, ehehe

Back
Top Bottom