Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CRIMSON SINNERS — M a s t e r t h r e a d

I am wanting to write as a Lawyer/Adviser for The Gambino's and an Accountant/Bookkeeper for The Vitaly's. 😊

Ooh, great!! Plotting-wise, mind if I send you a PM there? Have some possible ideas for the Vitaly side on accountant/bookkeeping stuff with Michael, and the Lawyer/adviser stuff would be vital for Luciano

Ooh, great!! Plotting-wise, mind if I send you a PM there? Have some possible ideas for the Vitaly side on accountant/bookkeeping stuff with Michael, and the Lawyer/adviser stuff would be vital for Luciano
Go ahead. I know that I’ve been silent but I’ll respond later tonight after work.

Don't stress, Sunshine! 😊 We're not going anywhere! You can jump in whenever you want!
Thanks for that! ^^

cappp.png

@Cayleee seriously our glamour shots together like this are so sexy I can't even ;-;

Will someone help to describe the floors/rooms/layout in the VITALY TOWER and the GAMBINO FAMILY ESTATE so we can add it to the Location thread? <3
I know we've listed what can be found, and to some extent that's enough, but it would be cool to know which floors everything was at, etc. So the gym is not on the first floor in one rp and then on the 3rd floor in another, haha

Doesn't have to be super detailed! Although if someone wants to make a map, feel free to do so!
As for the tower though, I consider it more or less a hotel?? So floors would be more helpful than a map, if there aren't more than a few rooms on each floor.

Funny enough I do AutoCAD for my job making floor plans, but I don't have the program on my personal computer sadly. If nobody else wants to help I can try and spare some time making a detailed layout for the Vitaly Tower

Funny enough I do AutoCAD for my job making floor plans, but I don't have the program on my personal computer sadly. If nobody else wants to help I can try and spare some time making a detailed layout for the Vitaly Tower
Oh wow! I'm not skilled with anything but photoshop, but I am creative, heh. But we still need to figure out where everything is. For starters, we could decide how many floors there are?? @Magno Any preferences?

Will someone help to describe the floors/rooms/layout in the VITALY TOWER and the GAMBINO FAMILY ESTATE so we can add it to the Location thread? <3
I know we've listed what can be found, and to some extent that's enough, but it would be cool to know which floors everything was at, etc. So the gym is not on the first floor in one rp and then on the 3rd floor in another, haha

Doesn't have to be super detailed! Although if someone wants to make a map, feel free to do so!
As for the tower though, I consider it more or less a hotel?? So floors would be more helpful than a map, if there aren't more than a few rooms on each floor.

Sorry, I'm not able to do that right now. I'm happy to let someone else decide what the tower is like more specifically, otherwise when I come back.

Autocad sounds like a lot of work, though. I can put a bunch of details together, but I think in the locations thread I posted a bunch of images. If that helps until I can write useful descriptions, then I will post later tonight or tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm useless at anything visual.

Sorry, I'm not able to do that right now. I'm happy to let someone else decide what the tower is like more specifically, otherwise when I come back.

Autocad sounds like a lot of work, though. I can put a bunch of details together, but I think in the locations thread I posted a bunch of images. If that helps until I can write useful descriptions, then I will post later tonight or tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm useless at anything visual.

I am working all weekend, but if you provide details of what you want and how it looks then I will gather visuals, @Magno

No worries. We don't need a lot of details, just something like this ;;

Basement - ??
1. floor - Reception, lobby, elevator
2. floor - Meeting rooms, offices
3. floor - Ballroom ??
4. floor - Main area, family meeting room, kitchen, dining tables
5. floor - Suites for members
6. floor - Suites for members
7. floor - Living area, gaming room, library
8. floor - gym, pool, spa
9. floor - Dimitri's suite
10. floor - Secret......

Something something, that was just a really rough example, haha

I am working all weekend, but if you provide details of what you want and how it looks then I will gather visuals, @Magno
Visuals are great!!! As in pics of the interior and stuff<3

I don't mind helping to, just saying.
A floor plan would be great too!
Less is more though. So we don't need anything fancy. And don't mind all the details on these examples, they're just for reference!

FloorPlan.png

shanghai-tower.jpg

It probably won't be as fancy as that since I'm not at my office and it's the weekend, but I can try and draw something in my secret weapon program (Microsoft Paint) and give us a general rough idea of what things look like!

It probably won't be as fancy as that since I'm not at my office and it's the weekend, but I can try and draw something in my secret weapon program (Microsoft Paint) and give us a general rough idea of what things look like!
Paint is always fun! If you're struggling, I have Photoshop and I know how to use it :p

When do you think would be a good time to create a thread of the park to roleplay at?

You mean a general open park thread? Because I was kinda hoping we wouldn't have too many threads that might lead to a lot of different timelines.
But you can always create an open thread, if you just specify a date and a timestamp?? And then people could join in if they want to!

Oh well I don't wanna confuse anybody so I'll just let you handle with all the thread opening stuff! I was just curious is all, thanks!

I can create a Park thread for one week at a time, maybe? The confusion only happens when there are multiple people roleplaying at the same time, at different times with the same characters. Or with more than one character they play!

Back
Top Bottom