Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Chill Between Them (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

Jane was taken aback by the question. Not because it wasn’t appreciated, but because it was very out of character for Yasmine to inquire after her feelings, unless it was in the form of “Yeah, you like that, bitch?”

“I don’t know,” Jane shrugged, sighing into Yasmine’s hand as sensation ran along her face. “Must’ve been the cold tearing up my eyes, I guess. That and the world would be a little sadder without your cock in it.”

Yasmine sat up, "What?" She said, taking in a sharp breath, "I thought you hated it." She bit her lip, "I....I had no idea." Yasmine looked off to the side, "Its too bad I can't use it for quite some time, I'd like to try something more sensual and romantic, maybe, instead of beating you senseless with it, I'm terrible aren't I?" she asked.

“I don’t hate it; I’ve gotten plenty of great fucks out of it. If I could, I’d mold a dildo out of a cast of it and put it in a museum. The problem is that you have just one speed setting, when sometimes an ocean can have a slower motion too,” Jane chuckled, still marveling at how she wasn’t getting slapped around or threatened. Perhaps the experience of losing her son, losing control of her manhood, nearly turning into a Yasmine-sicle, and not being able to send an army to soothe her thirst for vengeance upon Shiloh had resurfaced old feelings of inadequacy that festered in the three years since losing Jessica, or on the flip side had made her more humble.

"You still never answered my question Jane." She said, locking eyes with her, "I'm terrible, aren't I?" She said nothing more, just waited for the response of her once long ago friend turned fuck puppet that she hoped to turn into a friend again.

“I can’t really decide that for you. Hell, I’m not qualified to decide that for myself, after all the shit I’ve pulled, and people I’ve killed,” Jane gulped, dodging the question once more, after a fashion for Lt. Duvall. “You just have to decide what you are and whether you care about what other people think. The Yasmine I know…would not have. Even back when she was Nathaniel.”

"Well, maybe all this recent trauma and losing the only other person I loved aside from my wife has really impacted me." she said, looking almost shocked that she had said those words, "I'm starting to cherish those who have been there for me." She ran a hand down Jane's face and neck and her exposed chest and even down her body to her inner thigh and rested it there, softly caressing Jane, "Maybe I have changed." She smiled, "For the better."

“Maybe,” Jane sighed. “But you better start paying me an hourly rate if you need me as your shrink and your enforcer. For now, I’m fucking beat and about to trip balls. G’night,” she then said after shivering from Ms. Legato’s touches, getting dressed and kissing Yasmine on the lips before stumbling to her room down the hall from Yasmine’s master suite.

Yasmine hung her head, sitting in her bed, another lonely night, another sleepless one too. She wanted to order Jane to sleep with her, to stay the night, she wanted to command the woman to hold her just a bit longer, but that would have been wrong. Another hit of the joint and Yasmine stared outside, the beautiful night sky, such a contrast to what was actually happening in the city. Another puff, another exhale. She laid down and quietly drifted off to sleep.

Two weeks after Connor’s death, Erika escapes and threatens Jane in front of Yasmine
Soon, even the snow stilled as the mega blizzardcane moved on, the night commanding everyone- from Shiloh, who was squirreling beneath a pile of refuse, to Yasmine, who slept on natural silk sheets with a thread count that even the King of England (or what was left of it after the flooding and the Disunity Wars that crumbled the UK) couldn’t afford- to rest. All schemes, all fighting, all crime even came to a standstill for now.

Two weeks after Connor’s death

Erika had been treated for nearly a week in the Legato Tower Hospital Floor for hypothermia and frostbite. She was the only resident of Yasmine’s dungeons to not die during the Great Snow Day, as it came to be called due to the suspension of nearly all non-automated work for a day, and that was only because a geothermal pipe had reactivated in the wall right next to her and she’d shed her frost covered clothes and pressed herself up against it, even humped her bare pussy on the heated brick to climax, scraping her inner thighs and clit because she had been that desperate for some kind of contact from anything other than her hand. Still, her fingers and toes had to be rewarmed for a long time in many painful procedures, only for it to narrowly succeed.

After she recovered, the once extroverted Erika, driven to an indescribable rage over the loss of Michael, grief for Connor, worry for Shiloh, and near insanity from lack of human contact or light, managed to steal a pistol from a sleeping guard, shoot him in the left arm, and then lunge through the doorway of her hospital room and inject morphine into the back of Jane’s neck to slow the super soldier’s reflexes considerably and be able to take her hostage, with the Neo Varangians powerless to take her lest their fearless commander’s brains redecorate the walls.

And so it was that fateful night that Erika marched into Yasmine’s suite wearing nothing but a carbon fiber dress she stole off a rack in one of the stores inside the tower. Then she demanded through the closed bedroom door, “Yasmine! I know you’re in there. This bullshit ends now! Either you do exactly as I say, or I’ll kill Jane and then myself, and then you’ll never get to Shiloh. But if you agree not to hurt her in any way, then I can help settle this peacefully, I promise.”

Last edited:
"See, your mouth speaks peace, but the gun in your hand cries war." Yasmine, as ice cold as ever, a quiet rage simmering, the old Yasmine would have said, 'Go ahead, blow her fuckin brains out, I don't care.' But something had happened between them these past few weeks, between their intimate moments and Yasmine's overwhelming loss she had changed. "Please, if you speak peace but carry a gun, at least have the decency to not brandish it, because then you are no longer talking of peace, if you want peace, then put the gun down, let my ever so valuable body guard go and have a seat." she patted the cushion next to her on the couch, "Come, you look cold, warm yourself by the fire and have some hundred year old scotch, I give you my word if you put that gun down, no harm will come to you." She smiled disarmingly, "Yasmine never breaks a promise." She added.

“Ish, iiiiis true, hehehe,” Jane said, very high from the morphine. “Boooogh that I’m baluuanle and that Liiii think Yasmine keep her word.” She then giggled uncontrollably as Erika set her down on the left side of the couch.

“If it’s all the same to you, I’ll keep both of them near me in case you try anything. But can you blame me for being a little jumpy when your goons basically threw me in Guantanamo for the past two weeks?” Erika asked. Then, without waiting for Yasmine to reply, she set the gun down on a table in front of her, relaxed by the fire and drank the scotch as she relayed her plan.

“For all Shiloh knows, your soldiers killed me like they did Michael.” Well, to be more accurate, Michael had thrown himself and two people off a building, but…semantics. “But we have a system for identifying when we’re both safe in the event of separation. I can hack into an agreed upon billboard to display my runner tag. She’ll then reply with her own on a billboard across from it, and we’ll meet at the noodle stand where we first met. I’ll try to get her to see that this is all a big misunderstanding and that we should come to you and sort this all out. I just, I love her so much and I don’t want her to get hurt. Do we have a deal?”

Yasmine pursed her lips as she thought about Erika's proposal. "I'd like to add something to this, if you don't mind, as there seems to be little to no consequences for failure." She took a sip of her scotch and smacked her lips together then clicked her tongue against her teeth as she stared into the fire, building tension, "Failure is not an option here and it is purely by my new outlook and newfound grace and humanity that I am letting you even attempt something like this without a second thought. Failure at this task will bring back the old Yasmine, the one who was about to fuck your throat till your jaw dislocated and you passed out from pain, the one who was about to fuck Jane's ass till she passed out, the old Yasmine who brandished her cock as a weapon." She let those words hang as she took a sip of her scotch again, "You don't want that do you?" She didn't give Erika a chance to answer, she already knew the answer, "Of course you don't, but I want to know where you are at all times." She pulled out the bio jack cable from her hand, "Jack in with me, I'm going to install a tracking program in your software, if you try to leave this city, if you try to warn Shiloh at all of our plan, I will know. I can see and hear everything you do, and if I even get the slightest little thought of you betraying me I will stop at nothing to gather the two of you, put you in a room and make you watch the other as I fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck you, and then when I get bored I'll snap your neck." Yasmine smiled, "Are we clear?"

“I see you. I will find you.” -Yasmine “GOOD LUCK.” -Shiloh
If Jane had been less drugged, she would have privately reassured Erika that the Japanese runner had nothing to worry about. But Erika was willing to go through the fear and the pain, as well as give up all the leverage she had with the pistol, in order to save her. Erika had gotten Michael and Shiloh in a mess, Michael perhaps fatally (for there was still some part of her that thought Michael was alive…or rather hoped), and she had to do whatever it took to get whoever was still alive out of it.

“Crystal. If I fail to bring Shiloh to you, you can fuck my corpse for all I care,” Erika said as she BioJacked in and the sensation of being so deeply connected to another human being’s nervous system was causing her to shake. “But whether I bring her to you or not, don’t. Hurt. Shiloh. I should never have let Connor and Shiloh go on that job alone. It’s my team, I shoulda told them not to…”

Now Erika was breaking down crying while the BioJack, her emotionally exhausted body collapsing into Yasmine’s arms. “And now she’s all I have left to live for. I love her so much. I love her cheerful Irish accent. I love her soft face that I’ve kissed so many times. And I mean, she has the softest skin, even on her augment. I love the little squeaky moans she makes when she’s about to cum. I love how her nose twitches when she’s annoyed at something. I love her laugh- bold and loud and sweet. But most of all, I love how the wind plays with her hair when we’re running together on a clear day with a gentle breeze.”

Erika was about to go on about how she was her everything now, with Michael gone, but her mood had improved considerably, and soon enough the tracking program was finished installing in her BioJack. “Oh, that’s right! You’ll be able to see through my eyes soon enough. Perhaps then you’ll learn what running- not just ordinary running, but the art of parkour that we’re keeping alive in this crazy world- is all about. Was all about for Connor. Now if you’ll excuse me, I can smell myself, so I have to shower.”

Then Erika consciously turned on the tracking program so Yasmine could literally see her stripping out of the corner of her eye. After that, she smirked at the glass in the shower, as if to say, “You’d ever get bored of this? Really?” She had a feeling she was fucked even before Yasmine’s penis worked again, so she might as well enjoy the ability to tease the crime lord while she could. It would make even the head Yasmine ended up giving her that much better.

Meanwhile, Shiloh was rudely stirred from her exhausted, dreamless sleep after a police drone passed her alley by, its siren wailing while it chased someone else. The first thing she did that evening was to open the locket that had resided in the fake package. It had a very real picture of Connor, Yasmine, and another woman- perhaps Connor’s other mother?- on the left side, and then a note on the right.

I see you. I will find you.

Shiloh managed to find a discarded pen amongst her pile of garbage, one that still had some ink in it, then wrote on the back of the note-

GOOD LUCK.

Yasmine felt Erika's emotions powerfully, this was not her intent, but it all came gushing out as she held Erika, "My son." she said crying, "He's dead, the last of my lineage, the last heir to my empire and he's dead." She wasn't angry, no, she was finally grieving, she had not gotten the chance to, she was so focused on hurting those responsible for Connor's death, she lost sight of what it all even meant. Even as Erika spoke and stood, she was still crying, the emotions has overwhelmed her and she let loose for a few more moments before a very pleasurable vision filled her optics as she saw Erika, whom she had never considered attractive before her, now naked, this aroused her, quite a lot actually. She stood and walked into the bathroom were Erika was showering. She began to gently stroke just the head of her cock while watching the woman shower.

“I…wish it got any easier,” Erika said in the shower. “All you can do, though, is carry the joy they gave you with the pain. My parents were trampled in the Evacuation of Tokyo four years ago and…anyway, I want to help you carry this. You won’t be alone.” Then she began touching herself vigorously for Erika’s benefit. If she were a betting woman, she would’ve bet anything that Yasmine would be out in the shower pounding her into next week if Yasmine wasn’t in pain from the stabbing Erika herself had inflicted on her cock.

Last edited:
"You know you are fucked either way right." Yasmine said, moaning, "And I do mean quite literally." Some pre cum spurted from her cock as she slowly stroked it, "When this heals, you are getting fucked so hard." Another moan as she eyed the woman lustfully, wanting to do it right now but knowing the consequences, she refrained.

And…there it was. Only it didn’t sound so menacing this time.

“I welcome that in time. Perhaps Shiloh and I can be your loyal fuck toys if I succeed. For now, though, I can’t see you or watch that cock shoot for me, only hear you. That’s not very fair, is it?” Erika wondered with a wry smile.

"I'm sorry? What?" She asked, "If you simply just turn around you can see it...ooohhh." The shower was in fact steamy and Yasmine got an idea, she could still shower after all, so she stripped and stepped into the shower with Erika, "Now you can see it." She said with a grin, "Maybe if you are a good girl and get on your knees and open your mouth, you can have some." Yasmine grinned and licked her lips.

“Right back atcha. Which do you want first?” Erika purred, as she stepped on the edge of the tub, her shaved pussy wide open for the fingering or licking. “Also, I’m extremely looking forward to watching Shiloh suck you off. Her ex boyfriend Kevin told me that she can gargle cock like nobody’s business. And I’ve gone to heaven and back under her tongue, on the rooftops of abandoned buildings with only the stars to watch us, then listened to her recite Gaelic poetry afterwards.”

It made Erika’s pussy tingle to reminisce, yet also drove a spike of pain through her heart as she berated herself for not confessing what her heart truly desired earlier. When she and Michael had debated the merits of including Shiloh in their shared sex life, Erika had never imagined they’d have anything less than all the time in the world. Or that, after three years of trekking from rough situation to worse situation, surviving all this city had to throw at them, their family would be destroyed. If she said it now and Shiloh found out she was working with Yasmine…Erika couldn’t bear to think of it. She just kept touching her pussy, while Yasmine rendered her judgment.

All of these tales recited about Shiloh made Yasmine reconsider killing her. Maybe she was good for Connor? Maybe she would have a talk with her before making her final judgement. Thoughts swirled around in her head till she gazed upon Erika's beautiful body. Her mind changed gears quickly, "Which do I want first?" She said aloud, "Well, I guess I could eat that cute little pussy of yours, and then jerk off on your face, its honestly quite a pity I cannot use my cock on you, but if you are a good girl, I may still just yet do that." She said with a grin as she got on her knees in front of Erika, smelling the sweet scent of her hot sex exposed before her, she moved in closely to it and gave the clit a few licks, then started devouring it ravenously, finger fucking and sucking on Erika with all the desperation and depravity she could muster. She had barely seen any action with her cock in weeks now, and the time was killing her, so whenever she got the chance to do anything sexual, even if it was just eating pussy, she would seize the moment. Jane could attest to this as Yasmine had pinned her to the bed, ripped her pants off and devoured her pussy a number of times recently.

Erika swaps oral sex with Yasmine while Shiloh stays in a sleepbox and learns of a deadly virus
“Oh, mmmm…fuck!” Erika cried as she got her pussy eaten so expertly. It only made her wish that Connor was still here so they all could’ve met under better circumstances. Perhaps if he’d still been dating a dropper named Sarah, which he did for the first year of his time as a runner, she might’ve kept his head screwed on, and not allowed him to cockily accept a dead drop run through upper class employ territory. She was 33, so they’d all gotten jokes about liking them young out of their system when she visited, but Connor had been 28 when he died, and she’d helped ground him. Then again, it seemed that swagger ran in the Legato family, so perhaps Connor’s stubborn ass would’ve taken the job anyway. All thoughts of what might’ve been, however, were pushed away as Erika approached climax.

Meanwhile, Shiloh had been just about able to sell enough old components in a black market outpost in the alleyway across the skyway, which she’d crossed using a zipline, to afford a room in a sleepbox prefab hotel called Domna Despina for one night. Then she cleaned off the garbage smell in a very small omnishower, got dressed, and was then surprised by a hearty traditional sausage and white bean stew delivered by the most adorable elderly Romanian lady- one Alexandra Ciobanu, her name meaning “Shelter provider, Shepherd”- who ran the place.

That would’ve made sense to Shiloh if it had been explained to, as when Shiloh asked how much the food cost, Alexandra dismissed any notion of money and just told her to eat. After that, Shiloh did some light reading before bed, of a site she was too tired to remember the name of on a provided tablet. What she read, however, was terrifying.

“A medical journal has published a startling new theory about last year's sudden, shocking extinction of the orangutan [see our award-winning video of the last orangutan at this link]. They suggest that the virus responsible was not a new mutation, but a very old one - an ancient virus buried until now in high-latitude permafrost, set free by global warming. The virus may have plagued the ancestors of the modern great apes more than one hundred thousand years ago.

Several important questions remain unanswered, including &$%§& /// ERROR /// more importantly, the study suggests that, based on samples taken from locations around the globe, the &%%$& incubation period may ///

If you liked this article, you may also like:

* How To Really Avoid Heart Attacks

* You Won't Believe What's Living Under This Rock

* Top Ten Amazing Science Facts

* Oscars Nip Slip Explained By Physics (video)

* How To Easily Beat Any Infection (sponsored link)”

Shiloh then closed her eyes, tightly wrapped the blanket around herself, and squeezed her eyes shut to try to force herself to go to sleep.

Last edited:
Erika's cries of pleasure were like music to Yasmine's ears, and only fueled her to eat and suck her pussy more fervently, even though it was torture for her truthfully, she wanted to be inside the woman and filling her with her cock and seed. Not on her knees like some common whore. Yasmines cock on the other hand twitched and pulsed and throbbed as it continued to leak pre cum more and more in response to the moans of Erika, "Cum for me." She cooed as she stopped for a few moments to stroke the trip of her cock before diving back into Erika's pussy again. She wanted to fuck her so bad it was driving her crazy, she almost lost it altogether and stood up and bent her over and fucked her stilly, but she knew the consequences, the stitches were yet healed and any sort of friction could rip them open. "Peg me." Yasmine begged, then bit her lip, she didn't even know why she begged for it. "Under the counter in the bathroom there is a strap on, please." she begged, "Peg me." There she was again, on her knees, begging, like a submissive whore.

Shiloh went inside without a word, eager to numb her pain, and the man wolfishly grinned, “Good choice.”
“Ahhhh AHAHAHAHA,” Erika wailed as she came on Yasmine’s face. Then the poor girl passed out for a second. After weeks of being deprived of sex, getting an orgasm that wasn’t delivered by painfully grinding on a brick in a prison cell was overwhelming.

But Erika quickly recovered and followed Yasmine’s instructions to the letter, along with adding some flair to her work by tonguing Yasmine’s ass, for better lubricant than the shower could provide.

“You came to the right person,” she winked. “I used to peg Michael all the time.”

That was the only warning Yasmine got before her ass was swiftly penetrated in one powerful motion by Erika. Seeing that her asshole could easily accommodate such, Erika moved faster.

“Oh yeah, you like that, bitch? You like getting your ass fucked like a whore?!” Erika then growled as she held Yasmine’s breasts tightly and began rutting the older woman.

Back at the sleepbox, Shiloh wasn’t able to get a wink of sleep due to her neighbors fucking loudly. Then she knocked on the door of their sleepbox to complain, only to find a fully naked woman answering the door, her wolf-looking partner sitting behind her and smoking out of a very expensive looking hookah. Shiloh was stunned; she’d heard of furries before, even looked up some anthro porn on her phone, back when those were common and not a luxury for the ultra-wealthy. And the augments needed to completely transform him into…this must’ve been expensive.

“Are you gonna stare, or take a hit with us?” the strange woman asked.

Shiloh went inside without a word, eager to numb her pain, and the man wolfishly grinned, “Good choice.”

Yasmine bit her lip as her eyes rolled back in her head, this wasn't like when Jane fucked her, this was different, Jane fucked her because she was told to, even if she enjoyed it. Erika was doing it because she wanted to, and it felt so much better, so, so much better. "Yes!" Yasmine shouted as she moaned like a whore, biting her lip, trying to preserve her dignity, but who was she preserving it for, and for what reason? She was bent over in a shower, getting fucked by a woman with a strap on, all dignity was gone at this point anyway, so she proceeded to keep moaning like a whore. It was not long before her moans turned into screams as her cock dangled between her legs, gave a long throb before it began spraying her seed uselessly all over the floor of the shower. Normally she would have stroked it and gotten every ounce out, but she was forbidden to do so in fear of tearing her stitches open. Instead she just rammed her ass against Erika and moaned, "Keep going."

And keep going Erika did, for nearly an hour until the lactic acid buildup in her legs made her muscles tense and spasm, and both women slowly sank onto the shower and just held each other. Erika didn’t quite have the stamina that Jane did, but that really wasn’t a fair comparison given Jane’s status as a super soldier. However, Erika knew just how to gently suck Yasmine’s whole penis without irritating or pulling on her stitches, and swallowed the last of her load before they dried off and dragged their dopamine riddled heads off to sleep.

At the same time, Shiloh got stoned off of several hookah hits. Then these two complete strangers, who she didn’t know one single thing about and would never care to know again, used her body in ways that she’d never thought physically possible while she drifted away on the most fantastic high.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom