Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Chill Between Them (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

“Nose goes for who goes first,” Erika said as she put a finger on her nose just before Shiloh could. This made even the normally stoic Jane laugh.

“What?” Erika grinned. “I just had morning sickness in the evening for reasons, craved pancakes with pickle slices on top for dinner while Yas was out- which Jane so adeptly made, thank you!- and in short, am three months pregnant. So I think I need Shiloh’s mouth between my legs. Besides, I can’t think of any better punishment for her deceptions than to make her use that mouth for good. Especially while being BioJack fucked by Yasmine.”

“What?! Hang on. Won’t I be killed by that…that tree trunk?” Shiloh asked, true fear on her face for the first time in a long time.

“You had the stamina to fight off two dozen Soviets with machine guns. I think you’ll be fine. And by the way, your videos were really entertaining and instructional for my men,” Jane reassured her. “But don’t worry, I’ll observe and make sure you don’t croak…from a seated position on Erika’s face. If you don’t mind.”

“Not at all,” Erika chuckled, then laid back.

“Give me a few minutes first,” Shiloh panted as she dove in and sucked Erika’s face like she was parched, removing her armor in pieces and casting them on the floor at the same time. Once her former mortal enemy was bare and in the middle of licking Erika, Yasmine would notice that Shiloh’s hairless pussy was ready for her

Yasmine who was already highly aroused from the brief encounter with Shiloh, so she was already oozing pre cum and throbbing from the sight of the two nude women ravaging each other. Yasmine assumed her position behind Shiloh and connected their biojack cables as she started to tease her slit with the fat head of her cock, engorged with blood and dripping from arousal, she did not take long before she pushed against Shiloh and right before penetration she said, "Feel free to scream." and with a final push, she felt the sweet pussy part and give way for her cock.

For Shiloh, who had never had BioJack sex before, that “fucking and being fucked” feeling as she both was the cock and the sleeve was a hundred times more powerful than it was for Yasmine, just as it had been for Yasmine whenever she first “jackhammered,” as it was called, into a pussy she was BioJacked up to. It was almost as ecstatic as the feeling she got when she first let Kevin inside her.

Not to mention she was hearing the moans of three other women at the same time, while her tongue continued doggedly exploring Erika’s folds while also weirdly feeling what Erika was feeling even though they weren’t BioJacked. Maybe it was because she could feel the quaking of Erika’s muscles while Shiloh held handfuls of her Japanese lover’s pregnant and slowly plumping ass. Whatever was going on, all this quenched the parched throat of her heart for sure.

And so scream she did.

Yasmine was much more focused, she had learned that biojacking works better for both parties that way, since emotions and feelings cross wires, the more she focused the more she was able to accomplish, she still allowed herself to feel everything, but what always got Yasmine off wasn't so much the sensations of her partner as it was their moans. So she did what she always did with her gargantuan penis and that was to jack hammer her partners into a state of bliss. She pulled back, and then thrust forward, slowly but surely, going deeper and deeper into Shiloh, and slowly but surely picking up speed.

Erika didn’t last long before coming in Shiloh’s mouth, and then she said, “Oh, Shi…that was amazing. I love you so much and I can’t wait for…wait, Shi?”

Emotions and feelings were indeed crossing wires, but not all of them were good on Shiloh’s part, and some of them she didn’t even realize were there. And as anger, grief, lamenting of lost opportunities and intimacy with so many people, Shiloh said, “I don’t care if you do fuck me to death Yasmine…I don’t deserve you, and I’m a fucking worthless little whore who ruined your life…all I’ve ever done is hurt you, and Erika and everyone I’ve ever cared about, and so I need you to hurt me! HARDER! I DON’T FUCKING CARE!”

Seconds, her every muscle was shaking, her heart was rapidly beating, and she was giving a low droning groan as she stared blankly into space.

“Shit! Yas! Don’t listen to her,” Jane said as Erika started feeling upset because it felt like her fault that this was happening. “She’s gonna have a seizure and kill herself at this rate. If you can hear me in there”- because sometimes people couldn’t, due to the overwhelming sensations arriving at their nerve endings- “slow down or disconnect.”

Yasmine felt Shiloh's emotions creeping in, and she quickly disconnected the biojack, not because Erika said so, she never heard that, but she felt the anger, and it was not her own. She disconnected, and pulled out immediately, but that last stroke had sent her over the edge and as she pulled out her cock began spraying its cum everywhere, she sat on her haunches, hanging her head, embarrassed, and tired, and worried, but her orgasm that currently coursed through her body disabled her from doing much else till it was over.

Shiloh blames herself for letting her deep seated negative emotions to Yasmine ruin their group sex
Erika and Jane walked out of the room quietly, stunned by what happened, guilty about getting carried away and pushing Shiloh into something that she seemed ready for and consented to but clearly was not actually ready for, and feeling like Shiloh and Yas needed some space to talk.

“Fuuuuck. I’m so sorry, Yazzy,” Shiloh said, as she plopped on her back from exhaustion. “I love you, and I want to love you, and I…I need a win. You know? Like, no interruptions, no soldiers, no fighting, none of that…just you and me, being totally free and honest with each other and having fun. But apparently I’m still not sure deep down if I’m worthy of any of it, and for a while there I wasn’t sure if I deserved to live. And I guess six months…hell, years of feeling alone, feeling like such a drain on everyone, and blaming others for my problems as well as running away or sabotaging myself when things get hard…doesn’t just go away like that. I guess we can’t BioJack until I feel a little bit more solid mentally, but…I don’t think I had a problem with regular sex with you, so I didn’t realize this would happen. I’m so sorry, and I can’t believe I fucked up when you’ve done nothing wrong tonight. Ugh! So frustrating!”

Last edited:
Yasmine held up a finger as she bit her lip, suppressing a rather lewd moan as her cock finished blowing its load and the erection began to fade, she was breathing heavily, "Look, there is no better time than now. I will admit, I was a monster, a monster you saw your duty to vanquish, and rightfully so. I was terrible, tremendously terrible." She said, taking a deep breath, finally fully coming down from her orgasmic high, "Truth be told, if it was not for Jane, Erika and you, quite literally at some times slapping me around, I would not be on this path now. I sought greatness, and I achieved it through terrible means. I sought money, and power. I used to be driven. If you must know why I killed Beetle, he.....he murdered my Jessica." A tear ran down her cheek, "I....towards the end Jessica was unfaithful, and I did not know, it was my fault I drove her from me. She and Beetle, they did.....things. He got her pregnant, then tried to murder the unborn child with black market abortion pills, and what happened was her death instead, it poisoned her, when I lost Jessica, I truly became a monster, so much so I no longer go by a male identity anymore. I hated the world, and from that point on, I vowed to be as cruel to it as it was to me."

“I saw that video, remember?!” Shiloh snapped. “I don’t need the recap.”

“Sorry…um…yeah, I guess we both are pretty broken. But while, yes, we’ve both been monstrous, I hope we’re not beyond repair just because the world made us do brutal things to survive. Because, I really need you, with all your perfect imperfections, like I needed Connor. You both have- had- something really special that my heart longs for. And it’s hurting me that Erika has this amazing life with you and I could’ve done the same and avoided so much pain I inflicted on myself if I’d just tried to see you for you.”

Last edited:
"Well." Yasmine said as she leaned in and kissed Shiloh on the cheek, "You have it now. If you want it that is, its yours for the taking." Yasmine smiled, "How about that shower?" She held out her hand, offering it to her. A smile on her face, and a tear running down her cheek.

“Carry me? I feel so weak and helpless right now…” Shiloh sighed, which was not normal for her. The only time she’d truly allowed herself to be vulnerable, even in sex, had been with Erika back when their living situation had been more sparse and she had to rely on their little foursome to survive. She’d kept it together for so long that now falling apart was the only thing to do; and thankfully it seemed that Yasmine was someone who knew what that felt like.

Yasmine smiled and picked up Shiloh and carried her to the bathroom, she sat her on the counter like a porcelain doll, taking care with her, she kissed her on the forehead as she started the shower and turned to gaze upon her beautiful figure. "Shi.....can I confess something to you?"

“Um…sure?” Shiloh sighed and braced herself against the shower wall. A lot had been confessed by them both tonight, and she wasn’t sure how much she could handle, but she had to start to piece herself back together. Only this time, she had someone to do it for. And someone tangible too; not just a faceless mob of online commenters wringing every last drop of content out of her.

"I cried that night, that I thought you...well, Brona was dead. I mourned you, and on some other level I think I knew Brona was you, like maybe not on a conscious level of course, but somehow you were familiar. Shi, I want you to know something this person that is after me now, they scare me. I will never admit that to anyone, so never repeat it. I fear I shall end up in my grave by the end of this conflict."

“Yasmine Legato…” Shiloh said as she gripped the sides of Yasmine’s head and touched her forehead to the taller woman’s. “Don’t you dare say that. You can’t die. Not before you walk down that aisle arm in arm with Jane, who’s been waiting for you for thirty odd years. Not before you hold your baby and tell Erika that she’s the best. Not before I have a family again. You were right before…I can help. And instead of being pitted against you, I can pretend to fight you while bringing down the entire Council. Hell, the entire Corporation.”

"I cant let you do that alone, they will find out, whomever is against me is smarter than your average idiot looking for vengeance. No offense of course darling, I do not believe a feint will work here. They had my apartment bugged, which means someone knows how to get in, which means they could do it again, which means everything we are saying right now is being heard. I fear I may have to come out of hiding soon enough and fight this person myself. Before I do that, I want to marry Jane, and see my child born, and right my wrongs, I need your help." She smiled, almost as if she had resigned herself to her fate.

“Like I said back at my apartment…let’s not think about any of that right now. There will be a time to plan,” Shiloh said. She did already have thoughts on how this would all work…but then she kissed Yasmine and said, “But all I care about is that you make love to me. No BioJacks, no armor, no anger. Just two fucked-up people who need each other to try to be better people, and fulfill each other for a night and every night.”

"Agreed." Yasmine said with a smile, stepping into the water that was now beginning to steam up the bathroom, she let out a sigh of relief as the hot water cascaded down her skin, and for a moment, it seemed to wash all of her troubles away. "Shi? I love you."

“I love you too, you big-cocked, dramatic dork,” Shiloh said and kissed her nose. She’d of course showered before, though not as regularly as she would’ve liked, and many times in public showers where she’d had to keep a close eye on everything and everyone. This was thankfully much safer, easier, more wonderful.

"Good, now get in here, and lets get dirty and clean at the same time." A broad grin crossed Yasmine's face as she stood arms open waiting to receive Shiloh.

"Dance?" Yasmine asked nervously, "I...I can't" She turned away, "This body can't move like yours." She started to turn red.

“Neither of us are doing big salsa numbers in this shower. Just move and hold me,” Shiloh said and placed the big dicked American woman’s hands across her tiny Irish tummy. “That’s all.”

Yasmine nodded, and stared into her eyes, "Lead the way love." Words she had never said before, for Yasmine was not a follower.

“What is it about you that makes you so irresistible to me?” Shiloh asked with a purr of delight as she began dancing with her breasts pressed against the shower glass, her ass wedged up against Yasmine’s erection, and Yasmine’s hands just above her mound. “It can’t just be your cock, though I dreamed of it inside me, punishing my pussy, every night after I danced for you. Is it that you have just the right combination of annoying and endearing? Is it that enemies make the best fucks? Or it could be that I feel like you’ll never really judge me and any hatred I thought you felt was all in my head? Yes to all.”

Back
Top Bottom