Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Chill Between Them (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

"Yes to all." Yasmine whispered as she started to grind against Shiloh, "The moment I met you as Brona, the moment we touched, there was electricity. Now, I have you as who you really are, and I would not have it any other way." Yasmine began to finger Shiloh and slid her cock between Shilohs legs so she could tease her slit with her shaft.

“And who am I, really? I’ve had so many faces, so many names, it’s hard to find the real person anymore.”
“And who am I, really? I’ve had so many faces, so many names, it’s hard to find the real person anymore,” Shiloh sighed as she slumped back a little bit into the arms of the woman she loved. She had her own ideas, but wanted to hear Yasmine serenade her sweetly, like she’d secretly craved for months.

"You are the strongest woman I know." Yasmine said, hugging Shiloh. "You persevered through everything. You may have more Legato in you that you realize." She smirked, "Figuratively speaking of course, and possibly literally if you are up for it."

"Wh-what do you mean?" Shiloh wondered, with a nervous gulp as Yasmine's penis teased her slit in a way that made her want to give thanks to whatever being was out there that had brought Yasmine to her.

Yasmine smiled, "I mean both figuratively and literally actually." She said, teasing Shiloh's slit more, "Us Legato's, we prevail, over all odds, we prevail. You have survived so much, and I cant help but feel it was all building up to this moment. In fact, I believe it is undeniable that all roads would have lead us here eventually. The other part I mean is my cock, of course." She grinned.

"Oh, of- of course. I just wanted to hear you say cock. It's so sexy when you talk like that," Shiloh grinned. She had been kind of worried that the way and at the pace things were going Yasmine would ask to marry and impregnate her in the same night, and Shiloh was so emotionally fragile at this moment that she might not have refused.

"You sure?" She bit her lip, "Seems like there is something more. Come on then, out with it."

"I do love you, Yasmine...even after everything. I just was worried you might ask too much," Shiloh said, being truthful in general while hiding her conflicting feelings on sharing a pregnancy by Yasmine with Erika. "Look, these kinds of things are hard for me, and I've had my guard up for so long...please be gentle and slow with me," she added as she turned to face her beloved and sat her pussy on the tip of Yasmine's penis.

"As gentle as the morning dew." Yasmine said, pulling Shiloh close and kissing her, "I want nothing more than your happiness, so tell me, what will it take?"

"I don't really know, and that's what's eating me up inside and made it hard to feel...to be like...ugh, I usually have better words for this kind of thing!" Shiloh sighed onto Yasmine's shoulders in frustration by way of tight hug. "But I think you holding me in your arms as you slowly but thoroughly own my pussy several times over might help. That was always the encounter I imagined after taking my mind back to the night I danced on your lap. Basically, if I'd fucked you as Brona, which I wanted to despite how mad I was at you, I would've slowly ridden and milked you, enjoying inflicting every second of exquisite torture on your cock as some kind of loving revenge...not the wham, bam sort of affair that we had. Which was fun, don't get me wrong, and I thought that would be cool by me at first, but that I ended up getting overwhelmed by it." And of course there had been the presence of the other two women watching, which had unwittingly made Shiloh freak out a little too, even though she had enjoyed finally tasting Erika again and was intrigued by Jane.

"Slow, passionate, sensual, love?" Yasmine asked, "I think I can do that." She gave a gentle thrust upward, sinking the tip of her cock into Shiloh's pussy, "Lets see how long you will take it slowly before you lose it and pound yourself." She leaned in and gave Shiloh a passionate kiss as she thrusted upward into her gently.

"I'm going to be more surprised if you don't lose control inside me," Shiloh said. "Let's see how long you last before you burst," she now grinned with evil in her eyes as she jumped onto Yasmine's hips, wrapped her legs around them, held on to a pull bar on the ceiling of the shower so Yasmine wouldn't have to support her entire weight, and sat down on the entirety of Yasmine's cock, absorbing the massive length with ease now that her pussy had had her before.

Yasmine let out a loud moan, "Mmh, perfect fit." She said as she looked up, "This is new." She leaned back and grabbed a bar behind her to give herself something to push off of and then she started to slowly and sensually thrust forward, all in, then all out, repeatedly, she developed a rhythm and stayed at a reasonable pace, it was true if she went fast and hard she would not last long in Shiloh's exceptionally tight pussy, she wanted Shiloh to lose this little bet, not herself.

Shiloh got what she wanted out of this from minute one, and that made her whole heart swell with delight, even as her competitive senses kicked in and she badly wanted Yasmine to be the one who lost for once in her life, when Shiloh had been behind her for so long and didn't want to get swept up, or become a prize either. "Perfect fit, eh beautiful? You're sure it's not too tight? You sure you'll stay hard for me? You sure you can lay me down like I deserve?" Shiloh grinned.

The difference between her relationship (as she started to call it that) with Yasmine and the one that Erika and Jane shared with her was that some of it was based on rivalry, and that was a key ingredient in the attraction to Shiloh. The desire between these two strong, ambitious women- one of whom had simply climbed to a higher social and financial position than the other- to dominate each other had grown particularly strong from months of battle. And now that that couldn't be relieved by fisticuffs, their duel would have to be waged with sexual organs.

Yasmine grinned, "You sure you are ready to take a pounding from this cock?" she started thrusting slowly, sensually almost. "You just let me know when you want to tap out sweetheart." She picked up the pace a little and her thrusts increased in power and her moans got more intense. "Mmmh, any time now dear."

Shiloh let go of the bar and wrapped her arms over Yasmine’s shoulders, her hands gripping Yasmine’s back. Breasts soon touched breasts, her hips squeezed her vagina around Yasmine’s cock, and her fingers stroked Yasmine’s hair.

“Win or lose, I’m your girl, Yazzy,” Shiloh cooed while slamming her pelvis on Yasmine’s in time with her thrusts, shaking herself from the shockwaves moving through her cunt. “And it seems the thought of finally fucking your worst enemy and the one who got away already has you leaking pre for me and throbbing in my pussy so niiiice. I’ve been lusting for your warm love and your sticky punishment to squirt all over my walls for months now. So make me your fucking slut with that load!”

Yasmine unknowingly impregnates Shiloh.
Yasmine was too lost in the moment to consider the fact that his could get Shiloh pregnant, she was too lost in the feelings of anger, and regret, and sadness, and then the overwhelming joy to even remember that she would in fact get her pregnant if she did this. Instead she got into a rhythm with Shiloh and soon enough their bodies were moving in tandem with each other almost as if they were one. No words, just noises, grunts, and moans, and then one final yell of orgasmic high as Yasmine fulfilled Shiloh's request, and painted her walls with her seed.

"IloveyouIloveyouIloveyoooOH FUUUUUCK I WIIIIIN! FINALLY!" Shiloh cried as she orgasmed moments after Yasmine blasting inside her slot and continually throbbing against her walls pushed the poor, love starved little Irish girl over the edge too, finally giving her her fill. It was nice to have something over on Yasmine for once, but in a very real sense, neither woman had truly triumphed over the other, and both of them felt like winners. So now she continued, "Don't worry, I'll get this taken care of in the morning, Yas...I just want you to carry me to bed. And once you do, Erika and Jane can join us. It's been so long since I cuddled with a group of messed up people I could call a family..." She paused, not mentioning Connor, although surely Yasmine would know what she meant.

Yasmine smiled, "Not yet." She said quietly, pulling the girl close to her and holding her, "I want to stay in this moment for a little while longer. I dreamed of it since I first met you as Brona, and I am not ready to leave it, not yet." She kissed Shiloh on the top of the head and gave her a squeeze. "Not yet." She whispered.

“Awww…I guess all the Legatos are romantic dorks, huh?” Shiloh asked as Yasmine made her arms stiffen out at her sides and her heart flutter for a second with a simple embrace. She was trying to stay at least a little bit aloof with that remark, even as she collapsed into Yasmine’s hold and sighed, “You really dreamed about me, then? I…I thought you were just saying that, especially since you didn’t know the whole me back then. I thought you were just mesmerized by a doll of my own construction.”

"I..I was." Yasmine said biting her lip. "I must admit, it was lust at first, and I don't exactly know how it turned into a love, usually the fire in my loins is quenched simply with sex, but something burned for you, for Brona, when I thought you dead, I felt a piece of me slip away. Now that I have you, whole, and in my arms, before my eyes, and your scent in my lungs I feel at ease. You were the last puzzle piece and I finally am complete." She stared into Shiloh's eyes and smiled. "If that doesn't speak volumes about how much I love you, nothing can."

Shiloh was so stunned and delighted all at once by Yasmine's words, as well as the glow of a good fuck. There was still some small doubt, as she worried she might be hypnotized by Yasmine's gaze, by her body, by her honeyed, poisoned words to her doom. But words of any kind, whether questions about if Yasmine had lusted for her in Deirdre form, or drain circling about whether she was actually worthy of any of it, or invective to tear Yasmine down with that Shiloh had been saving for months, completely failed to materialize. It was as if sex with her enemy had cleared out the acid eating away at her.

Instead, Shiloh leaned in and made kissing noises followed by silly looks, then hugged Yasmine as tightly as she could, at the same time resting her heavy head on Yasmine's collar.

"Shi?" Yasmine started, "You are okay with being in our little family? I am to marry Jane and Erika is pregnant, and there is a person in the shadows trying to harm me and by proxy the three of you. This is where you want to be?" She asked again. "I would be broken entirely if you left but I would understand."

“I think you and Jane are going to be adorable walking down the aisle in matching dresses or suits, I want to be there for my best friend’s son to come into this world, and as for me, I know I’ve been scared before…” Shiloh explained.

Then she sat on Yasmine’s cock, looked deeply into her eyes and said, “But does this feel like the pussy of a girl who wants to run away? Now that I have you, I’m never letting you go. Ever.” Her kegel muscles gripped Yasmine’s imposing member to make her point for her.

Last edited:
Yasmine let out a moan of shock and pleasure when Shiloh embedded her cock inside her. "Of course." She whispered as she leaned forward, and gave Shiloh's ass a good squeeze. "You are so beautiful, I could not ask for anything more to ever go right in my life." Yasmine gave a gentle thrust forward, "Round two?" she asked, giggling.

Back
Top Bottom