Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Chill Between Them (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

Alisa_Perne

𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤
Yasmine chuckled, "You better promise me that." Yasmine said pulling Erika back into her arms for one last kiss, "Because a Legato never breaks a promise." She grinned, this sentence was two fold. One was to show that she really cared for Erika, even though Yasmine had this creeping feeling in the back of her mind that she had yet to atone for her sins, but also to show Erika that she was a part of this family and would always be.

OP
CasualVelociraptor

CasualVelociraptor

Dream Weaver
Supporter
"I promise, that I'll do my utmost to get the message to Shiloh and back," Erika smiled tentatively, tears in her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest, pushed out a couple tears, and leaned into Yasmine's embrace and kiss. "Sorry, babe, I blame you knocking me up. I'm sure that's why I'm all emotional." In reality, in her mind she didn't necessarily want to leave the safety of the apartment...but also knew it was a potential target, so it was either go out on the streets while she still could instead of being a pregnant whale (as she saw it) going into her second trimester, or definitely be safe, for maybe a few more months, as a definitely heavily pregnant woman, and a sitting duck.

Alisa_Perne

𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤
"You better, or ill find you." Yasmine said, smiling as she kissed Erika one last time, "You better." She said again, tears welling up in her eyes.

Top Bottom