Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

He stared at her blankly for a moment before his face quickly lit up red. “A-A reward?” He sputtered out, heart starting to beat hard against his chest.

Amaya glanced over her shoulder back at the young man. “Why, do you have somewhere to be?”

She nodded shyly, "H-Hai...if that's ok...?" She asked.

"No. I just like to watch. This one took Otani a couple days, so I was curious." He said.

Yukimura swallowed the hard lump in his throat, nodding his head quickly, not rejecting her gift. “I-If it’s what you want!” He practically squeaked out.

“Yeah, Akihime’s pretty good at seals and talisman.” She said with a nod, keeping an eye on Sasuke while he worked.

"Well...we're pretty alone..." She said before moving closer to him. She looked around, just to make sure, before she leaned up and shyly kissed him.

"How are you with seals and talismans?" He asked.

Yukimura was as stiff as a board, face red as a tomato, kissing back for a moment before pulling away. If he got any redder, steam would come out of his ears.

Amaya have a shrug. “Slow, but they’re strong.” She said simply, then looked at him fully again. “You never told me your name, by the way.”

“Y-You as well.. your moves are impressive with your weapon, even after just picking it up..” He said shyly.

“You don’t have a very god-like name.” Amaya said with a face. “Aren’t you a god?”

She blushed more, "I-I just...th-thank you, staff weapons are still tricky...I'm trying my best so I can keep you safe.."

"A shard of one." He said, "Not a full God but you know how it is.."

“You don’t have to worry so much about protecting me!” Yukimura said. “I can protect you too! That’s how partners work!”

Amaya made a noise, shaking her head a bit. “‘fraid I don’t know what it’s like to not be a full god. Maybe one day.”

She couldn't get any redder, "W-Well, as your support, it's my job to make sure you don't get hurt too bad! So...S-So let's both do our best to keep each other safe...!"

"Maybe one day I'll get enough power to make you into a demi God." He half teased.

Yukimura nodded fervently. “W-We’ll keep each other safe!” He agreed.

“Why would you turn me into a demi-god?” She asked. “You can’t even be sure that I won’t be an evil one.”

She smiled brightly and moved to steal another kiss before she felt cursed energy near by.
"Akihime." It was Mitsunari, annoyed as ever. She looked over quickly, moving away from Yukimura as fast as she could.
"N...Nii-sama! What's wrong?" She asked. In truth, Mitsunari didn't want anything, he was trying to sabotage her training. He was bitter that the family shikigami didn't choose him, but chose his sister. It wasn't fair. He was a stronger sorcerer than her.
"I've been looking for you, I wanted to see how your training was going." He stated. She lit up like the night sky; she had always admired him.
"H-Hai! Yukimura and I were going to start again! He already won one point!" She said.

"You aren't evil." He said, "I can tell.."

Yukimura stood stiffly, eyes wide as he stared at Mitsunari, who was several grades above both Akihime and him. “Akihime is already so proficient in so many weapons! She’s already picked up the fundamentals of the staff!”

Amaya made a face, humming softly. “I suppose a god would be able to tell such things about a human, wouldn’t they?”

She tried not to blush, "I-It's still difficult..." She muttered. Mitsunari only scowled.
"Then show me." He stated, crossing his arms. Akihime gulped and grabbed her tool quickly.
"H-Hai!"

"We're good at that sort of thing." He replied behind his fan.

Yukimura got a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach, looking from Akihime to Mitsunari as if trying to figure out exactly what was happening here.

Yukimura nodded, clenching his fists tightly and steeling himself. He made a direct charge at Akihime, fists up close to his face in a defensive position, ready to strike out when he so needed.

She made made quick jabs as he approached, trying to keep him as far from her as possible. Mitsunari watched with a rather judgemental gaze; she was learning very quickly. He hated it.

Yukimura had to take the strikes head on, allowing them to land on his forearms before crowding her, trying to swing around to her side to grapple the staff or land a hit.

She felt the wooden staff connect, then a hard thud on the ground, Yukimura having being knocked flat on his back after she took his foot out from under him. He wheezed and chuckled, grinning up at her with two thumbs up.

Yukimura took her hand, standing with Akihime’s help. “That was awesome, Akihime!” He praised, though his forearms ached with ferocity from her strikes.

Yukimura nodded, giving a thumbs up. “Nothing I can’t handle!” He said, then glanced to Mitsunari, who had been silent this whole time.

Back
Top Bottom