Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Mitsunari was scowling, arms crossed tightly.
"Did you see me, Nee-sama?!" She asked excitedly. He snorted.
"You need more work." He said dryly. Akihime didn't seem upset by his words.
"I'll keep practicing! Promise!" She proclaimed.

Amaya had been coming and going for days to the shrine, working diligently on replenishing the seals placed there. She wasn’t much of a talker with Sasuke, but she worked hard at her job.

He did his best to pester her, as he did with the other priests. He didn't really like how she focused on her work, even Akihime talked to him while she worked. Amaya didn't really.

Amaya was studious and quiet, withstanding even Sasuke’s most devious of pranks. She was tempted to seal his mouth shut on more than one occasion, but she choose to simply give him the cold shoulder. While taking her break, she ate the small snack she brought with her, eating the sesame crackers silently.

Amaya’s frustration was portrayed clearly on her pale brows, knit with dissatisfaction as she reached for the bag to take it back. “I’m taking my break, do you expect me to entertain you with a show?”

Akihime,” She corrected, standing up. “Isn’t obligated to entertain you either, she’s just nicer than I am.” Her pale blue eyes seemed to pierce through him.

She jerked forward again, trying to snatch the food back from him, a scowl now present on her face along with her furrowed brow. “You don’t even need to eat food, give that back.”

“Figures a god would take what isn’t theirs.” She scoffed softly, turning her back to him and going to her backpack to get her water.

She held her bottle tightly, scowling softly at the feeling coming down in her like a heavy weight on her back. “I’ve been told that I don’t.”

She set her bottle down heavily, turning to look over her shoulder at him. “Wouldn’t put it passed a god, killing people just because they got upset.”

Amaya had had enough, shoving her bottle back into her bag and zipping it up before standing, slinging it over her shoulder. “Then do it, don’t just threaten it. I’m done for today.” She said, pushing passed him. “Keep the crackers.”

Amaya’s heart hammered in her chest, legs heavy like cement blocks. The feeling Sasuke had put out was terrifying, but she wasn’t about to show him that. She would show up the next day just as usual, going to work on the seals.

Nana and Motochika's training only got harder due to Motochika's lack of growth. Even as a shikigami he showed no ability. It frustrated Nana's father to no end and he took out his rage on her.

Nana was always patient with Motochika, never getting mad at him or punishing him despite the stagnation of his growth. She endured silently the punishments for both herself and Motochika, but it was starting to take a toll on her physically. She became unable to preform as well during training, her body unable to endure the harsh physical punishment it was receiving.

Nana’s face was a bruised mess, her left eye swollen completely shut. “I have training with my father, I can’t.” She said softly.

Back
Top Bottom