Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

"Gladly." Motochika snarled and rushed Ichijo at incredible speed given his new massive size. But, when he went to punch Ichijo, the man caught his massive fist easily and Motochika began to shrink.
"Temper, temper." Ichijo snarled.

Nana felt so weak, she thought she’d pass out at any minute. She didn’t understand- why? Why had he been able to stop Motochika? Had she not given him enough cursed energy? Her vision slowly started to fade to black, head slumping against the concrete.

As he stole Motochika's cursed energy, he used it to lift the club and swing it with the full force of a train going top speed, sending Motochika flying and slamming into a wall.
"I believe you both get the idea. I don't think you'll think about crossing Masamune again." He said before walking off.

Nana fell unconscious as she listened to his echoing footsteps recede, frustration bringing tears to her eyes.

It would be hoirs before any of the managers were able to get in and find her amd Motochika; Ichijo refused to lower his veil until he was completely gone from the area. Motochika looked no more like skin and bones, so much energy had been taken from him before Ichijo threw him like a worn doll. But they were both alive, and that's what mattered.

Nana was feverish and unconscious, what little remnants of her cursed energy keeping both herself and Motochika alive both saved them, and hurt Nana. Sustaining them both with so little was hard on her body, but she was only battered and bruised, with no major injuries otherwise.

They returned her and Motochika back to the school, hoping to get them both to the infirmary to recover. It didn't look good for them, especially with Nana trying so hard to keep the non-curse alive in her unconscious state.

Motochika was far worse off than Nana, but she wasn’t too far behind him. She was his life force, and he was tethered to her- her body was working overtime trying to keep the both of them sustained.

When Motochika returned to consciousness, he could barely move at all.
"Please try to stay in bed, Motochika-san," the doctor said, "you're too weak to move, and it might effect Nana-san."
"I-Is she ok...?" Motochika asked. The doctor frowned.
"Yes, and no," he replied, "she's trying to keep you both alive and it's taking its toll on her body."

Nana was doing her best fighting off a high fever, having her to wake from her sleep, her body desperately needing the rest. Physically she was fine, but her cursed energy seemed to not be able to replenish fast enough for the both of them.

He glamced over at her, orbs dim and somehow sad. He had nothing of his own to give her yet, and he had no idea how to make her body prioritize her over him. He could only wait and rest.

It wouldn’t be for a few more hours until Nana stirred, opening her eyes. She still had a mild fever, and her body was still replenishing the cursed energy for the both of them, but most of it was still going to Motochika first.

Nana smiled softly seeing that Motochika was ok, but stayed laying down, still feeling a bit weak. “How are you feeling? Are you ok?”

She tried to stay in good spirits, even if it was just for Motochika. “I think I’ve been worse.”

Amaya had been called in to Masamune’s late at night again, probably another job. It wasn’t unusual for him to make late night calls, as most of her work seemed to start at night anyway.

Amaya nodded her head in response, pulling the hood off of her head, using it mostly to hide her white hair, but partly because that night it was raining. “You have a job for me?”

"I do. It's a special request, rather personal." He told her before dropping a picture onto the desk. It was of Akihime, smiling from ear to ear, completely unaware she was being photographed.

Amaya stared down at the photo, looking over Akihime’s bright features before looking back up at Masamune. “What about Akihime?” She either wasn’t understanding the request on purpose, or wanted to hear him say it out loud.

Amaya reached out for the picture on the desk, pushing it back toward Masamune while holding his gaze. “I refuse.”

Back
Top Bottom