Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

"Oh ho~" He sounded amused as Motochika abandoned the curse immediately and shot toward the user, breaking the rafter he was perched on. The man had moved and landed harmlessly on the ground.
"Impressive~"

“You worry about him, Motochika, I can handle the curse here.” Nana said, pulling another talisman out of jacket.

"Gladly." Motochika replied and rushed at the man nefore getting smacked in the face by a cursed weapon.
"That's not very kind of you." The man said, "After all, I'm the one who's supposed to be dealing with you."

Nana flinched as Motochika took the hit, but stayed beside the curse, making sure her talisman didn’t burn up and free it before he could finish with the curse user. “What is that supposed to mean?”

"You've made a poor enemy, dear girl. I've been sent to deal with you." He said and smacked Motochika again with the club like tool before moving toward Nana.

Nana’s eyes widened and she took a step back, but didn’t move away from the curse, knowing it was now her job to keep it sealed. “Motochika!”

Motochika moved quickly, reaching to grab him, but he disappeared in the blink of an eye, "Wh-What the...?"
"Now, now," Ichijo was beside Nana now, reaching yo pet her hair, "Let's not be so hasty."
"Keeo your hands off her!" Motochika boomed, moving to clear the gap quickly.

Nana gasped, turning to face Ichijo, who startled her, he had moved so incredibly fast she hadn’t even noticed when he popped up beside her. She tried to fall back, put some distance between the two of them, jaw clenched.

Nana was too far from the curse to reapply the talisman, and now with the curse user there, he would be able to stop her if she tried. “Sorry, Motochika!” She retreated, clenching her fists tight.

Motochika swung his fist hard and Ichijo caught it with the club before the curse sprang to life and clocked Motochika hard. Ichijo turned to Nana and moved towards her.
"So, do you rely solely on him in fighting? Do you have no technique of your own?"

Nana was backed into a corner, a scowl on her face as she faced the curse user. “He is my technique.” She said with a heavy frown.

Nana had to get back to help Motochika; the curse he was fighting wasn’t stronger than him, but it was bigger, so it gave him trouble to fight it on his own. She drew a cursed tool, scowling. Was it Date that told him such information, or had he gotten it another way?

Motochika was, indeed, having a tough time with this curse; they were both equal to each other in power, but taking cursed energy from Nana put her in danger. Ichijo glanced at her tool amusedly and brandished his club before suddenly rushing at her with tremendous speed.

Last edited:
Nana felt herself go rigid, taking an offensive stance while simultaneously sending Motochika more cursed energy. She was weak physically, not suited at all for close combat, but she still had been taught some skills and defense.

Nana’s eyes widened, she knew she wouldn’t have the strength to stop him, even with her cursed tool, but she tried anyway.
Motochika heard a loud crash as Nana was knocked into stacks of wooden boxes, knocking them over and even cracking a few- Nana hurt but still alive.

"Nana!!" Motochika turned to run to her, freezing when Ichijo moved over Nana.
"She's rather beautiful, but you already knew that." Ichijo said, reaching to play with her hair.

Nana let out a pained groan, scraped up and dazed, she looked back up at Ichijo. Was he going to kill her there? He had the strength to, and with that club it would be easy.

"What would happen if you died, non-curse? Would it effect her?" He asked, fingers playing idly with her hair. Motochika took a step closer but he saw Ichijo grip the club tightly and stopped.
"I'm supposed to kill both of you, but I think I might keep her around~"
"Get your fucking hand away from her." Motochika snarled.

“Don’t.. Don’t you touch Motochika..” Nana growled out, voice weak, body aching as she stayed where she was, knowing that they were both a hostage in this situation.

Back
Top Bottom