Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

“Please,” Nana laughed softly. “I’m not going to go try petting any curses or anything.”

Nana sat catching her breath for a minute longer before finally standing, taking a deep inhale before heading off in the direction Motochika had left for.

Nana smiled, eyes crinkling at the corners. “I’m not as sturdy as you are, give me a break.”

“Find anymore?” Nana asked as she scanned the factory, still feeling a few lower grade curses.

Nana let out a heavy sigh, really too worn down to deal with small curses any longer. “Alright, let’s clean them up and get home- I’m tired.”

He nodded, also tired and ready to leave, before a new presence entered the area. He turned and stared at a large ape like curse. They locked gazes before it rose bother arms slowly and suddenly swung them down, Motochika barely able to grab its arms in time to stop it; the kinetic force causing a huge gust of wind to burst from the two and nearly knock Nana over.

Nana took a step back, raising her arms to cover her face as she fought the winds to stay standing. “Motochika!” It was like something was attracting the curses to them.

“Me leaving your side won’t help you!” Nana stayed behind Motochika; if she were to go too far from him, he wouldn’t have as much access to her cursed energy.

Nana knew better than to stick too close, retreated back to a safe distance and taking cover behind some large crates to let Motochika handle the fighting.

"You are rather strong for a non-curse." A voice called out. Motochika glanced around, trying to find the source.
"I was told to expect unquestionable strength, but this is something I did not expect."

Nana scowled and searched for anyone nearby, but couldn’t see or sense anyone. “Motochika, do you have eyes on him?”

"Not yet. But, once I do, he's toast." He replied.
"What a temper." The voice stated and the ape curse attacked again, Motochika swinging hard to try and keep it from getting close.

Nana focused on finding out where the voice was coming from- a curse user probably. Closing her eyes, she focused on feeling out his cursed energy amongst the many small curses in the building.

It was above them, straight up in the rafters. Looking up, there was a young man with shaggy copper hair and an amused smile on his face. "Ohayo~"

“Motochika, above us!” Nana called as she pulled a talisman from her jacket -was it for sealing? She jumped to her feet and turned to leave her hiding spot. “Hold the curse still!”

"I'll try!" He replied and grappled onto the curse, trying to keep it in place as it struggled.
"And just what is that, my dear?" The man asked, leaning to get a better look.

“Just watch.” Nana gave him a glance before rushing at the curse Motochika held still. Once she was close enough, she slapped the talisman onto the curse. Chains immediately erupted from the charm and wrapped around the massive curse, sealing its movements so Motochika could move his attention to the curse user- but it wouldn’t last long, only two minutes.

Back
Top Bottom