Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime had to work hard on keeping her gaze focused on Akihime, body struggling to recover from her wounds. She said nothing, feeling a rage burning in the pit of her stomach. If Masamune ever made a single mistake, it was choosing to ally with Akihime.

“What did he say..?” She forced out through gritted teeth, glaring at Akihime the best she could.

Megohime headbutted Akihime as hard as she could, making her own wounds bleed as she did so, her battered face showing her rage.

She wailed and held her nose, feeling blood drip onto her fingers, "You think I'm lying? Don't you think if he gave even an iota of a fuck about you, you'd still be in here?"

“You’re lying!! Shut your fucking mouth!! Shut your fucking mouth!” Megohime, whom had been exhausted and barely kicking a minute ago was now frothing at the mouth with rage, her own nose dripping blood from how hard she had hit Akihime.

"You know I'm right! He would have killed every last person here to get you back if he cared about you." She hissed, "But no. Here you are; tied to a chair and missing an eye." She would have smirked if she weren't trying to stop her nose from bleeding, "You two match now~"

Megohime spit at Akihime, baring her teeth like an angry cat. “Shut the fuck up! Shut the fuck up you stupid tepid bitch! You don’t know him!”

"Oh, I don't? And you do, because he purred at you a few times and asked you to wipe his ass for him?" She pulled her hands away to make sure there was no more blood, scowling softly, "Don't make me laugh. You only know as much as he's willing to tell you."

“What the fuck do you want from me? An apology? Sorry you and your bitch ass boyfriend are both cowards!” She sneered.

Akihime didn't stop herself from kicking Megohime hard in the face, even though she should have. "I hold your very life in my hands right now, don't you know? I am the one thing keeping you from being exorcised."

Megohime was knocked back in the chair, hitting the ground hard and crying out in agony as her broken elbow was jostled. She glared at Akihime through the pain, gritting her teeth. “What the fuck do you want from me?”

"I want you to suffer." She hissed, moving to step on her chest, putting near the full of her weight on her, "I want you to regret keeping me from ripping out Masamune's other eye."

Megohime saw black spots as she struggled to breathe, struggled to take in air.
She was already suffering, so why did she have to suffer more? Tears spilled down the sides of her face, tears of anger and frustration.

"You are another reason why I hate sorcerers. You know what you are without your pretty tattoos and shikigami? Nothing. You would be just a useless bag of meat, and Masamune would have seen you as such. He would have you killed with everyone else without batting his eye. And yet here you are; you've lost an eye and you're beaten within an inch of your life for some cock that doesn't give two shits about what happens to you. And I'm going to make sure you know that for the rest of your life until you die, or a curse eats your pathetic carcass." She hissed.

Drool started to drip down the side of her mouth, eyes fixed on the ceiling as black spots spread across her vision, starting to lose consciousness.

Amaya was on edge again, the whole situation moving uncomfortably close to revealing her own cover, but now Matsunaga was back in the mix. He always made things worse, even by just being around. She was silent as she accompanied him to Shingen, knowing that besides herself, he was the only other person at that school who knew of her mole status.

"How exciting, hm?" He remarked with a soft smirk, his eyes forward with his hands clasped behind his back, "You're in the middle of a near war and no one is the wiser. How I wish I was you."

Amaya gave him a sharp look, a soft scowl on her face as she stopped outside Shingen’s office. She refused to feed his ego with the comment, knocking on the door before announcing herself. “Please excuse us.” She said before opening the door for Matsunaga.

Back
Top Bottom