Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Her eye trembled in its socket, struggling to focus on what she saw ahead of her, body shaking as her mouth hung open. While her body was unharmed, her brain felt the pain of wounds that weren’t there, making her breathing jagged and rough. “I-I’m not..!” She tried to speak, her breathing disrupting her sentences. “I’m not withholding anything..!”

Megohime shook her head furiously, squeezing her eye shut, but she had already been marked by his technique. “I’m not lying..! I swear, I promise..!”

Megohime turned her head away, trying to escape his blade. “No! I don’t know anything! Stop it, please!” She begged, tears spilling down her cheek.

Suddenly, she felt the sharp burning pain in her only eye and her vision went dark. Matsunaga watched as she thrashed and screamed, still standing far from her, still never having moved.

Megohime screamed, hunching over in her chair as she stared wildly ahead of her. She hadn’t been injuries, but to her, she was now fully blind.

Amaya had been dismissed from the school after a few hours, last she heard Matsunaga was still interrogating Megohime. Things were delicate, if she were to stick her neck out and meet with Masamune, she might just set off something she didn’t predict. She would keep her distance, only contacting Masamune by burner, and staying close to the school and her home.

Sasuke grew worried when he didn't see her as often, but there was a lot of chaos building and she was very close to it. He understood, she was trying to keep herself safe.

The whole day was a bit of a mess, and with Akihime and Yukimura both back, but on a short leash, there wasn’t very much for the two to do. They were allowed to come and go, but a close eye was kept on them if they left, no matter where it was they were going or what they were doing.

It seemed that dates would have to wait, none of them going off as planned; her night had been a late one, having her returning back to her room after sundown.

Yukimura was in his old room, breathing labored as he gripped the edge of his desk, biting the back of his hand to keep quiet. The latest curse he had consumed was strong, a battle hungry curse with only one thing on its mind. Total conquest. Although it had been hours since consuming it and finishing his mission, it still was struggling to leave his body. His skin was hot, sensitive to the touch, and as much as it was embarrassing, he had become overly excited. His face was flushed, sharp fingernails digging into the wood of his desk as he attempted to ease his excitement, but wether he ignored it or tended to it, he couldn’t seem to quell his need in the slightest.

Akihime sighed tiredly as she moved through the dorms, going to see if Yukimura was back. It was tough being separated from him on missions now but she understood why.

Yukimura’s sensitive ears picked up Akihime’s footsteps, his heart dropping into his stomach as he quickly put himself away. It didn’t help with the added pressure of his trousers, but he did his best to seem like he hadn’t just been touching himself, praying that his face wasn’t too red.

Yukimura jumped even though he had been anticipating her, scooting his chair into the desk to hide his problem. “A-Ah yeah, I got back not too long ago.” He sputtered out.

Yukimura gave a nervous smile, fangs poking out from behind his lips. “Y-Yeah.. it’s been a little tricky, I haven’t worked alone in years..”

“A-Ah no… this one strangely hasn’t had much of a voice..” He said, staying at his spot at his desk. “It should be gone in the next hour or so.” He wasn’t going to hold out; he thought for sure getting his mind off of things would take away even a little edge, but seeing Akihime only made him harder. He didn’t dare move, didn’t dare even twitch, his throbbing need pressing firmly against the fabric of his pants.

She nodded, "Alright." She looked down at her lap shyly, "Would it be ok if I stayed in here with you tonight? It's been really lonely at night...and I haven't been sleeping well.."

“I-I don’t see why not, u-uh, perhaps if you were to gather your bed things and-” Yukimura shifted out of habit, rubbing against the fabric of his pants and wincing, face flushing as he felt a wet spot forming.

The tips of his ears flushed. “O-Of course..!” What was he saying, he still hadn’t dealt with his issue first. “I-I just meant your pajamas a-and showering..!”

Back
Top Bottom