Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

She blushed more, "A-Ah, right..." This felt silly, they were full adults now and they were acting like they were children again. She stood, clearly flustered, "I-I'll be right back, then!"

Yukimura was panicking on the inside, standing and quickly pacing his room. How was he supposed to deal with this now? There was no way he could hide it from Akihime if they were in the same bed.

She grabbed her pajamas and toiletries, blushing softly. Would this make up for their failed dates? Probably not, but it would be nice being so close to him without prying eyes.

Something had seemed slightly off with Yukimura though, he had seemed tense and a bit fidgety, but maybe he was just nervous as well?

Things had been quite stressful as of late, returning back to the school, being on such a tight leash, yeah it was just jitters.

The door creaked open when she knocked, not having closed it all the way when she had left the first time. Inside Yukimura was on his knees by the bed, breathing ragged as he gripped the bed sheets tight, back to her.

Yukimura held up his hand to stop her, gasping to catch his breath as he looked over his shoulder at her. “I-I’m fine..!” His face was flushed a deep red, his slit pupils thin as paper as his body trembled.

Her smell was intoxicating, fingertips itching to dig into flesh, the desire to kill and destroy mixing with the lust it brought with it. “I-I’ll be fine.. J-Just an effect of the curse..” He practically panted out, trying to keep his shame hidden from her.

Yukimura’s ears were burning red, his gaze falling away from Akihime. How humiliating, was he just supposed to tell her what was happening? He wasn’t lying when he said it was the curse, but how was he supposed to explain something so intimate, even to his partner.

"Yukimura, you can tell me what's wrong...we're partners, romantically and professionally. I'm here for you no matter what." She said, sitting on the bed beside him.

Yukimura hung his head slightly, feeling sweat drip down his forehead. “I-I’m seeming to have a strange… side affect from those curse..” He swallowed the lump in his throat. “It seems that it’s made me.. excitable..” It was almost painful to say out loud.

Yukimura nodded his head, clenching his teeth, cheeks flushed. “I-I’ve never had this problem before..”

He looked up at her in shock, sputtering a bit before clearing his throat. “I-I couldn’t put my problems on you like that, Akihime..!”

Yukimura knew better than to think that Akihime would do anything less than try to solve his problem, nodding after a moment of hesitation. He moved to sit up on the bed beside her, putting a hand over his need to cover it, as if he could keep some sort of decency in this situation.

Back
Top Bottom