Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Nana looked at Akihime with a look of disappointment and annoyance. “This won’t be an outing, Otani-san, you’ll be explaining yourself.”

She frowned and glanced to Motochika, who didn't really want to get into it. He didn't have much an opinion either way. She nodded gently.
"I understand...thank you for allowing me a chance to explain myself to you...I'll message you where to meet me, ok?"

Akihime had a heavy feeling after Nana left, like her last chance to bail out left with her, but she couldn’t turn back now.

Jin could do nothing more than sit and wait being kept in Masamune’s house as his prisoner. She could only fret, sitting in an unlocked room, as she knew Masamune could catch her easily.

Jin looked up with a frown. “Don’t address me that way.” She obviously was displeased by her circumstances, but so far had made no attempts to try and flee.

“I’d prefer if you didn’t.” Jin said. “I have nothing to speak to you about- I am still refusing to help or join you in any way.”

Jin’s eyes widened slightly and her mouth hung agape in disbelief. She stood and smacked him across the face, face distorted with anger and disappointment.

A soft knock came at the door, and someone spoke up from the other side. “You wanted to see me, Date-dono?” It was the voice of a young man- Yukimura coming to meet Masamune as per requested.

Yukimura opened the door, closing it behind him and glancing to Jin. Neither one said nothing, but Jin got a sinking feeling, looking to Masamune.
“Is there something you needed help with?” He asked.

Yukimura felt the hair on the back of his neck stand on end, blinking- his muscles tensed but he forced himself to stand where he was, Masamune was his comrade after all, right? He wouldn’t do something to hurt him.

He didn't feel any different, only noticing that Jin's expression began to twist, and when he looked down he noticed a sizable hole in his side. He could see ribs and senew, bits of meat and organs that still throbbed to do their duty inside his body.

Yukimura felt his vision quickly tunnel started the sight of his own innards, silent as some of his entrails fell from the open cavity and hung from his stomach.
“Why?” He asked Masamune as he met his gaze, all before falling, collapsing onto his back.
Jin let out a scream, the sight before her making bile rise in her throat.
“What have you done?!” She barked at Masamune, on her feet in seconds. She hurried to Yukimura’s side, watching him hack up blood as he went into shock.

“What have you done?” She snapped again, pulling the jacket off her shoulders and bunching it up to press against Yukimura’s abdomen. What was going on? Why did he suddenly attack his own comrade?
Tears filled her eyes as she looked over Yukimura, skin pale already- he was so young. She had never healed a wound to this extent, could she even do such a thing?

Jin felt tears fall down her face in a steady stream, looking back at Masamune before shifting closer to Yukimura and pulling away her coat. The sight of his exposed organs made bile pool in the back of her throat, but she swallowed hard to keep it down, trying to settle herself so she could focus on her work. She had never healed a wound of this severity before, especially not on a human, would she be able to do so? She had to first slow the bleeding, otherwise he’d bleed out before she could heal him. She raised shaking hands over the hole in his stomach, closing her eyes and slowing her breathing.

Back
Top Bottom