Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime still was a bit unsettled by Motochika and, giving a stiff nod and an awkward smile. “Good.” She said, then turned. “We will see you soon then.” She said and left.
Nana looked over the address before sticking the paper into her pocket, turning to look at Motochika. “Weird that she couldn’t say what it was about.”

Nana nodded, and when night came, they left for the address on the paper. She had herself bundled up in a scarf and jacket, sensitive to colder weather, finding herself tired as they walked up the pathway to the door.

Motochika wasn't really bothered, not that he could fit any warm clothes anyway. When Nana rung the bell, the gate opened for them and Motochika made a noise.
"Cryptic."

“There’s a buzzer.” She explained, blowing air onto her hands to warm her fingers, cursing her poor circulation. “Ready to go in?”

Nana moved toward the front door, pressing the buzzer. “Hello? We’ve received an invitation to come here.”

“This place is just like Otani-san’s..” Nana mused, looking around, also impressed by how extravagant it was.

Nana let out a soft snort and shook her head. “I suppose we’re supposed to find him though, come on.” She said, feeling for the nearest cursed energy.

He followed close behind, still looking around at everything. Eventually, the cursed energy brought her to a room at the end of a hall on the second floor. Before she could even knock, a voice called out to her, "Come in."

Nana steeled her nerves and opened the door, finding the entire situation rather strange. Inside was a young man she had never met before, but it was clear he was a powerful sorcerer. She moved into the room, Motochika lumbering in behind her, an odd sight to see surely.

"Thank you for answering my summons." Masamune greeted, "I am Date Masamune, the only heir to the Date clan."
"Oh whoa.." Motochika muttered, "A big, big clan."

Nana frowned softly at the name- they were even more infamous than her own clans name. “Why summon me here? To what point does someone so prestigious need someone like me?”

"You and your curse are a very strange case. One that hasn't really been seen before. And, from what I hear, you two can share power." Masamune said. Motochika made a noise. He didn't really know what it was that they did; it only happened the once and Nana was in a high stress.

Nana didn’t tell many people of her ability to share in Motochika’s strength, it happened once, and was caused by a fight. “You’re well informed. Forgive me if I seem put off, but the idea that someone knows so much about me, when they’re a stranger makes me uneasy.”

“That still doesn’t make me feel any better.” She said firmly. “Why would you need to be watching me anyway?”

“Goal? What kind of goal?” Nana was growing more apprehensive by the moment, not liking how Masamune was dancing around the topic of her being needed and how he knew what he did.

Back
Top Bottom