Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Jin looked up from her lap, a soft scowl setting on her face again. “Think about what? I won’t change my mind.”

“Is this all just a game to you? Killing millions of people simply for how they were born seems to be the same task to you as cleaning ants from your kitchen.” Jin scowled.

“I’m open to ideas that are anything but genocide.” She sneered, twisting her hands uncomfortably against the bindings.

“Things take time! Good foundations cannot be built over night!” She scolded; it was just like Kojurou.

“Many people in my life have taught me such. It is something that rings true in every aspect of life.” She said firmly.

"Rome wasn't built in a day, yada yada. I find that boring. If you wipe something out fast enough, nature is forced to adapt quickly. It takes millennia out of the question and turns it into only a few years...maybe even a few decades." He said.

“You’ll only create a vacuum.” She pointed out. “You’re going to raze society to the ground and then what?”

“You’re wrong.” She shook her head. “You’re wrong to think I would take part in a society that deems the weaker counterparts as expendable.”

“I think you’re misunderstood on my stance.” She leaned forward a bit. “I won’t be there standing beside you.”

Megohime was finally given the green light from Masamune to approach Nana about getting her to meet with Masamune.

Nana was having a better day that day, her physical ailment not affecting her as badly and allowing for her to spend more time training physically.
“Excuse me, may we speak a moment?” The two heard someone call out behind them. It wasn’t all that hard to get onto campus, Megohime was a semi-grade one sorcerer after all, and she worked closely with the faculty at the Kyoto school, so getting onto the Tokyo campus grounds was rather simple.
Nana turned and wiped the sweat from her forehead, blinking at the woman dressed head to toe in black, only her hands and face showing.
“Ah, yes, what is it?”

Megohime was easily the smallest out of all three- even Nana being taller than average for most women her age.
Megohime bowed her head to the both of them. “Thank you for entertaining me, I’ve come on the behalf of my patron, who extends his invitation to his home to discuss important matters with you.”
“Important matters? Such as?” Nana asked.
“I am not at liberty to discuss such things at this time.”
Nana frowned, looking to Motochika for his opinion.

Nana nodded then looked to Megohime, nodding again. “Alright, we’ll go.”
Megohime dig into her pocket and produced a small slip of paper with an address and time on it. “Please try not to be late.” She said, bowing her head.

Back
Top Bottom