Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

"I want to wipe out every single human in Japan, and force an evolution for stronger sorcerers." He replied. Motochika was oddly quiet, letting Nana do all the talking.

Nana scowled at the idea, a heavy feeling filling the room. “You’re talking about wiping out most of Japan.” She said lowly.

“And when a sorcerer births a human then what? You’ll simply call it culling the weak?” Nana asked him.

Nana scowled sourly and turned her back to Masamune. “I’ve heard enough of this, we’re leaving.”

“Am I? I don’t think I am.” Nana didn’t want to hear another word out of his mouth; she would need to tell Tengen right away, this was serious.

“Let’s go, Motochika.” Nana said softly. “He may be from the Date clan, but clearly the last of its honor died with his parents.”

Masamune was in front of her in the blink of an eye, his left eye glowing with cursed energy. Motochika closed the distance fast, pushing Nana behind him and getting in Masamune's face.

Nana felt her throat go dry, but she didn’t back down at all. “We both know a fight between the two of us won’t end well for either party. I’m leaving, I take it you have little objection?”

“Let’s go, Motochika.” Nana moved passed Masamune. “I have no intentions of fighting him.”

Nana didn’t catch what he said, heart pounding in her ears as she left for the front door. His words angered and terrified her; exterminate humans?

Nana stopped, looking to Akihime in disbelief. “Otani-san, what are you doing here?” She asked, stopping to address her younger classman.

Nana couldn’t believe what she was witnessing. “You’ve joined him? I knew that you and Sanada were excommunicated from the school, but I didn’t know you ended up here!”

"I can't explain everything to you now. Not here. We should catch up! Would you like to get lunch tomorrow? I'll explain everything then." She offered warmly.

“Akihime-san, you can’t just act like this is all ok!” Nana was disappointed in her classmate. “Killing all humans? And you agree to this?”

Akihime glanced to the study, as if Masamune were there listening, before looking back at Nana, "Please, if you'll allow me the chance to explain, I absolutely will." She said before putting her hands together, "Onegai?"

Akihime could see Nana struggling with a decision, finally nodding. “You have one chance to explain your side.” She knew Akihime wasn’t a bad girl, but perhaps she had been misguided one too many times.

Back
Top Bottom