Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Jin felt herself falling as she faded out of consciousness, but she never met the ground, slipping easily into unconsciousness and leaving herself vulnerable to whomever her attacker was.

Jin was shocked to see Masamune, jerking away from him the best she could. It was no use, she was laid out on a couch with her hands bound tightly behind her back; there was no where for her to go.

“You’ve kidnapped me.” She pointed out, fighting to stabilize her racing heart. “Date, this isn’t the way to go about things.”

“That isn’t my problem.” She said firmly, sitting up straighter. “I’m not going to help you exterminate humans.”

Jin felt a cold shiver creep up her spine, biting her tongue. She would have to think of something that would allow her to escape, anything to break away from Masamune and make it back to the college to warn the others.

Megohime? Jin’s eyes widened a bit in shock, she was in on this too? Had she been forced to? She didn’t seem like the kind of girl; she seemed so close to Kojurou, the two almost like siblings. “What have you done to her?”

Jin felt ill, how could he be taking all of this so lightly, like he wasn’t planning to kill every non-sorcerer in Japan.

“I don’t need anything from you.” She said, uncomfortable with how casual he was speaking with her, even with the knowledge of what he had planned.

Jin scowled softly, the back of her head throbbing where the knot formed from his strike. She knew that trying to run in her current condition would be a fruitless effort.

The moment he left, Jin quickly searched her pockets for her phone, but found it was missing. She managed to get onto her feet without falling, but she was a bit dizzy, careful to not fall as she searched the room for a phone, but had no such luck.

Could she even get away? Who would she call? Kojurou? He was a powerful sorcerer, but he couldn't take on Masamune and Megohime on his own, let alone anyone else that may have been here. She would be calling him to his death.

After a while of searching and finding nothing, Jin moved back to the couch and sat down. She herself wasn’t in immediate danger as long as she complied, but Kojurou and the other students were all at risk.

Back
Top Bottom