Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

The next morning, Megohime was sent out early by Masamune- another sorcerer he wanted on their side. Her name was Nana, and she resided at the school. She was only to observe and report back to Masamune for the time being, but he was hopeful that she too would join.

Megohime was surprised to find a massive curse following her target around, one which she didn’t seem to be bothered by- in fact, no one seemed to be bothered by it. Did it have something to do with her technique? She shook her head in disbelief, feeling unsettled by the whole thing.

Nana gave a sheepish smile. “I think I’ll rest today, I’ll still sore from over exerting myself yesterday.”

“Yeah, for you!” She laughed softly. “I was sure I’d puke up my guts!” Nana joked as they went.

“It was awful!” She complained with a laugh, clearly in good fun.
Megohime scowled at the scene, watching the two go further into the school and out of view. She would have to consult Masamune on the matter. It was strange, a curse and a human being so friendly.

Megohime smiled softly.
“She’s here, hadn’t left the grounds once, but she has a curse attached to her, a big one.” She sent back.

“They seem to be familiar with one another, and he acts like a human.” Megohime wished she could see more, but they seemed to have gone inside for the time being.

Megohime groaned at the last message. See how strong he was? How was she to do that while keeping interaction at a minimum? Maybe she’d get lucky and Nana would be sent out on a mission soon?

Nana and Motochika had returned to her bedroom, were she was deciding if she would rest for a while or not before continuing on with her day, tidying up the room a bit.

Nana noticed he was staring and blinked. “Is everything ok, Motochika?” She asked, tilting her head a bit.

Nana laughed softly, nodding in agreement. “Sorry, I wish I could stick a tv or something in here.” She said, sitting down on the bed next to him, laying back with a groan of soreness.

Nana turned her head to look up at him, cheeks flushing lightly. “How come..?” She asked softly; she wasn’t all that exciting, she found herself rather boring in fact.

Nana smiled softly, face growing more red. “Thank you.. It’s nice to hear that from someone.” She said genuinely.

Back
Top Bottom