Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Yukimura perked immediately, unsettled by Masamune’s observation, but chalked it up to his own appearance.
He nodded. “My name is Sanada Genjirou Yukimura.” He introduced, bowing his head. “It’s a pleasure to finally meet someone who shares our interests.”

Masamune's hand dropped to under his desk and he played with Megohime's hair subtly.
"So this is the extra I was told about."
"Hai! Yukimura has been my partner for a very long time! We work well together, and share the same vision!" She said.

Yukimura nodded his head again, not noticing Masamune’s hand drop at all, scratching the scales on his cheek nervously.

Megohime’s face was flushed red, Masamune’s member in her mouth, doing her best to be quiet as she sucked and licked him. He could feel her breath against his cock, coming out in small hot puffs, squirming a bit and fighting the urge to touch herself. How embarrassing that she was so excited by such a delinquent act.

Yukimura didn’t know if it was ok to discuss such matters so openly before agreements were made, glancing to Akihime with a soft frown.
“You’re correct, I was born with no cursed energy of my own.” He said with a nod. “But my heavenly restriction does grant me abilities to borrow the cursed energy of curses.” It was mostly the truth, he could take the cursed energy of curses, but that wasn’t all he was limited to.

He hummed, nodding slowly, "Sou ka."
"We're both very excited to join your cause, Date-sama! We won't let you down." Akihime said. Masamune was barely listening, focused on Megohime's workings.

They were so close, yet neither were aware she was hidden under the desk between Masamune’s legs. She couldn’t help touching herself through her underwear, already damp with her excitement as she took more of Masamune into her mouth. She had to consciously be silent, working hard to not make a peep, it almost bringing tears to her eyes. Already she was trembling, almost drunk off the pleasure of the risk they were taking, at the same time, terribly ashamed and embarrassed. The feeling almost making her come to climax right there.

Yukimura felt a glimmer of hope, it seemed like he wasn’t opposed to joining up, in fact he seemed rather interested, noticing the glint in his eye. “We would very much be grateful for any support we could receive from you, and in return, we will do everything in our power to support you in your endeavors.”

"How fun. Symbiotic, in a way." Masamune noted, "While your arrival, Sanada, is a surprise, it isn't unwelcome. We could certainly use a sorcerer like you. Thank you both for joining me, I have a room set up for you but my assistant, Megohime, is rather disposed. When she returns, I'll have her show you where you'll be staying. In the meantime, make yourselves at home."
"Arigatou!" Akihime smiled brightly.

Yukimura smiled widely, exposing the sharp teeth on the left side of his mouth, looking to Akihime excitedly. It was finally in motion, they had their first ally, and he was a powerful one. “Thank you, Date-dono!” He bowed his head in thanks.

He merely waved his hand, "No thanks necessary." He replied, "Now go on."
"Hai!" Akihime took Yukimura's hand and left the study quickly. When the door shut, Masamune relaxed more.
"Fuck, you're doing such a wonderful job, Megohime. They didn't even know you were there~"

Megohime let out a soft moan in response, muffled from her spot under the desk. She rubbed her clit at a steady pace, fingers wet with her juices, hand down the front of her skirt as she rocked her hips.
Her other hand was around the base of his cock, pumping him steadily as she sucked on the head, pushing him as deep as she could take him before pulling him out briefly to catch her breath.

Megohime’s breathing was labored, licking him again as she nodded her head. “I need you in me..” She let out in a weak moan. “I need you, Masamune..”

Megohime crawled out from under the desk, using the desk to pull herself back up to her feet, but she didn’t turn around. She displayed herself to him by bending over the desk, pulling the back of her skirt up, and looking back at him over her shoulder. “Please, I was a good girl..” She pleaded softly.

He stood and pushed her panties aside, teasing her with his tip, "Oh yes, very good indeed." He said before pushing into her slowly, "But you'll have to be quiet or our guests will hear you."

Megohime nodded, biting onto the sleeve of her jacket, letting out a soft moan as he pushed into her heat. She was wet, trembling already, holding onto the edge of the desk with her free hand to keep herself in place.

Megohime let out soft noises of pleasure, muffling them with her sleeve, the desk creaking softly from the weight and movement against it. Megohime was barely able to keep herself up with her legs, knees buckling and she soon let the desk support her weight fully. She closed her eyes in bliss, murmuring softly in delight of the pace of his thrusts.

Megohime let out a weak gasp as he started to thrust into her special spot, gripping the desk more firmly. “I-I was good..!” She whispered out. “I was a good girl..!”

Megohime was in paradise, keeping her sleeve pushed into her mouth, letting out soft moans and gasps. She couldn’t be happier, being praised and rewarded by Masamune, and even better was that she had made him happy.

It was becoming harder and harder for Megohime to be quiet, digging her nails into the wood of the desk as she felt her climax quickly creeping up on her, sputtering and gasping.

Back
Top Bottom