Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime hadn’t even felt her domain release yet, only registering it mere seconds after Sasuke appeared before her. She wasn’t about to take threats from a sentient curse so lightly though, yanking the zipper of her jacket all the way down and undoing it completely, the ink on her skin crawling forth and pulling away from her body as she summoned her Shikigami.

He could see her falter, see the hesitation at those words. “I’ve what I wanted, think you’ll let me leave if I say pretty please?”

"Not a chance." He hissed and his fan snapped shut loudly, echoing through the whole temple and resonated in her bones.
"Sasuke, no!!" Akihime yelled and moved between them, "I want to go!"

Megohime could feel the sound of the fan within her body, almost painfully loud. She took a step back, putting a hand to her chest, feeling like her innards were being pulled at, a look of discomfort twisting her face.

"I won't have you twisted like that, Aki!!"
"I'm already twisted, what more could happen?!" She argued. Sasuke looked even angrier before he snapped his fan open and Megohime felt the pain subside.
"Shimatta..." Sasuke muttered bitterly.

“If he’s your plus one, he’s not welcome.” Megohime said, the pain slowly ebbing away. She didn’t wait for Akihime’s approval or disapproval, leaving quickly before Sasuke changed his mind and decided he would kill her.

Sasuke glared at Akihime and she felt small.
"I can't believe you. You have no idea what type of man she deals with. You're making a huge mistake." He scolded. Akihime gave a sheepish smile.
"We'll see, huh?"

When Megohime made it to the base of the mountain the shrine was on, she threw up, on her hands and knees as she was sick. Even Masamune had never exuded such a power; she felt like her soul itself would’ve been crushed.
After she collected herself and zipped up her jacket, she headed off for the train back to Kyoto.

Megohime was glad to be back at the estate, never again wanting to return to that shrine. She knocked on the office door before entering, grinning from ear to ear. “It looks like you’ll have your hands full for tonight~”

“She agreed to come~” She said, excited to see the pleasure on Masamune’s face, moving over to his desk. “She actually seemed rather interested in your offer.”

A trickle of fear went down her spine, smile faltering slightly. “She said she has a partner, she would only agree if they came as well.”

Megohime felt the knots forming in her stomach, trying not to let herself panic. “No, I- uh, I didn’t get the chance..”

She hated that look most of all, the callous look of displeasure on his face, how his eye turned to stone when he stared at her, like she disgusted him. “I’m sorry, it was an inexcusable mistake.” She said quickly, knowing she had made a huge blunder.

“Please let me make it up to you- whatever you want, anything..!” She said, eager to right the mistake.

She nodded immediately. “Yeah!” She was always so eager to please. “Of course, thank you..!” Megohime felt slight relief, but her stomach was still in knots.

Back
Top Bottom