Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime nodded, leaving him in his study just as he told her, and once out of the room and out of sight, she let her tears of frustration fall. She had been so concerned with her own life that she had neglected to ask Akihime even the most basic questions about this second person.

The look of raw hatred and anger on this Sasuke's face haunted her even now, the fact that he could break from her domain so easily shook her to her core.

Megohime went to wash her face, still getting chills from the feeling he brought upon her when he had snapped his fan shut- a technique? Either way, she was going to avoid the shrine to the best that she could from now on, curse or not, he was dangerous.

Megohime tried not to think of it, it wouldn’t do her any good to worry about it until they showed up.

Megohime nodded, heart skipping a beat. Whatever it was, she would do it, winning back his favor and earn his forgiveness. “What is it?”

Megohime’s eyes widened, face flushing with embarrassment at the thought. “U-Under your desk..?” She glanced at the desk- a massive solid wood desk -she’d fit underneath easily, but during the first meeting with potential allies? She swallowed the lump in her throat, nodding. “O-Ok.” How humiliating, what if they were to find out that she was there?

“No! I wouldn’t lie like that!” She shook her head quickly, face still red. “No matter what you ask of me, I’ll do it..” She wanted him happy, she wanted his praise- so what if she was selfish, she wanted attention from him more than anything.

Megohime’s face flushed a deeper red and she looked at the small cubby she would be hidden in, moving over and kneeling down on the floor at his feet. She crawled under the desk, turning so she was facing him and sitting back on her heels.

Megohime felt a throb between her legs as she was trapped beneath his desk, the space cramped with him sitting back in place. It wasn’t like she had never given him head before, she had done it plenty of times, but this would be the first time anyone else was present while doing so. She moved closer, reaching for his belt buckle, a flicker of perverse excitement in her belly.

Megohime unzipped his pants, pulling his cock from his underwear and leaning in to gently kiss and lick at his member.

Yukimura was surprised that someone had come to Akihime looking to align with them. Every sorcerer so far reacted with disgust or disinterest when presented with their plan, and yet here they seemed to get unbelievably lucky.
He whistled as he looked over the large estate, pristinely kept. “This almost looks like the school.” He muttered.

Masamune relaxed a bit in his chair as he waited for Akihime.

"Sugoi..." Akihime muttered, "It's so much nicer than my own home. I can't believe this is what a major clan house looks like." She took his hand and smiled, "Let's go, we shouldn't keep him waiting!"

He would feel Megohime’s hand on his shaft, stroking him to get him hard as she continued to lick the head of his cock, pressing herself into his legs so she could be closer.

Yukimura nodded, excited to meet the first sorcerer that actually wanted to discuss the subject with them. The small scales covering the left side of his face shimmered like small gems in the faint light, gills clearly protruding from his neck, and his left eye a frosty solid blue. He continued to pursue curses in the time that he had to himself, not one to be able to sit still at the shrine for very long before getting stir crazy.

Akihime grinned and pushed the buzzer on the gate and waited, excited when it unlocked and opened. She practically dragged Yukimura behind her as she moved inside, enthralled by th expensive looking things as they made their way to the study.

Yukimura looked around the large house as they walked, everything pristine and well kept. It certainly looked like the school, only much much more expensive. “You said he was one of the big three? I didn’t think he would be this rich.”

He shook his head and shrugged, the two of them stopping in front of the study door, the light from within the room leaking out from under the door. He looked to Akihime before knocking on the door, steeling his nerves.

"Come." A voice called and Akihime pushed open the door, stepping in a bowing politely.
"Watashi wa Otani Akihime desu. It's an honor to meet you, Date-sama." She said. Masamune didn't seem very impressed by her brown nosing and politeness. His eye was more on Yukimura.
"You have a Heavenly Restriction." He pointed out.

Back
Top Bottom