Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime was relieved to hear such words, nodding. “I’ll be heading off.” She said, getting the address of the shrine Akihime was holed up in, then setting off for Tokyo by train.

His skin would only itch more and more the closer Megohime came, cloaked in the heavy malice of death, clinging to her like a curse. She was dressed in all black, every inch of skin covered except for her hands and face, long sleeves and solid tights under her mid-length skirt hiding her like shadows.

Megohime scowled at the sight of him, recognizing him immediately as non-human from the feeling about him. “Sorry, I’m not religious.” She said curtly.

She made a sour expression, walking passed him. “The day I accept help from a curse is when I become one.” She said coldly. “I’m not here for you, so just shut up and stay out of my way.”

Megohime stopped where she was and gnashed her teeth, she didn’t have time to deal with a curse, she had to find Akihime and bring her back like Masamune wanted. Turning to face him, she grabbed the zipper of her coat. “I really don’t have time for this.” She pulled the zipper down and pulled open her jacket to expose her upper chest to him. On the left side of her chest was a tattoo- a coffin in all black, and when Sasuke’s eyes met it, the door swung open, acting entirely unlike a two dimensional tattoo.

His vision went black, a deep cold settling in his bones and leaving goosebumps across his skin. He could feel no presence, yet the feeling of hands grabbing at him was perfectly clear. They grabbed at every inch of him, his clothes, hair, even his skin. “Don’t go!”
“Why?”
“Stop, please!”
“Play with me!”
“Mommy, where are you?”
“More, more!”
“How could you do this!”
“Where did you go?”
“Damn you!”

The voices were unending, coming from everywhere, and painfully loud, sounding like there were dozens of people with him, trapped where ever he was.
Megohime made a noise of unease, staring at the large solid black coffin that had engulfed Sasuke, standing silently where he was moments ago.
“It won’t hold long..” She muttered, turning and heading further into the shrine to find Akihime.

Akihime sighed softly as she swept up around the back garden. She was having a tough time finding others to join her, in fact she was nearly killed each time. But she kept trying.

She heard footsteps coming down the path, an unfamiliar presence approaching her, but she could tell it was a sorcerer. “You Akihime?”

Megohime looked a little anxious, but after trapping a powerful curse in her domain, anyone was bound to be. She was just glad to have found Akihime so quickly. “That’s not what’s important, I’m here on the behalf of someone looking for strong allies, sorcerers who are looking to better Japan.”

Megohime nodded, a bit surprised herself that she had agreed so easily. “He’d like to speak terms with you, if you’ll meet with him.”

Megohime blinked in shock, clearing her throat, pulling out a slip of paper from her pocket and holding it out for Akihime. “Come to this location tonight, and come alone.”

Megohime frowned softly, but didn’t pull away the paper she had in her hand, keeping it outstretched. Would Masamune be upset if she came with another, or would he be happy she brought two instead of one? “That’s fine, but no one else, not yet.”

Megohime didn’t know how to react, she only ever really spoke to Masamune and Kojurou, and she didn’t have any friends her age. “Don’t be late.” She said, turning to leave.

When she turned, Sasuke was there; glaring with a form of hatred and rage she couldn't really gauge.
"She isn't going anywhere with you."
"S-Sasuke...!" Akihime gasped.

Back
Top Bottom