Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Jin felt a pang in her chest. “Are you going to be searching out trouble?” She shook her head. “I don’t understand- I want to help, but please do not be putting yourself in unnecessary danger.”

"Oh no, of course not." He said smoothly, "We don't seek out trouble for the purpose of making it. We merely go about doing what we can for others."

“Masamune.” She frowned heavily. “I may have only woken not too long ago, but please do not treat me like I sustained a brain injury. What is going on?” Things didn’t seem right, like there was so much Masamune was hiding. His words sounded good, but in reality, Jin knew barely anything about Masamune. He wasn’t directly involved with the school since graduating, the only one in the school in regular contact with him Megohime, but she never spoke about what he was doing, just him.
No one else seemed to be aware of Masamune’s wares outs or plans either, no one at the school anyway.

Jin mulled over the offer for more time. “I don’t know, I will have to think on it. I need more information than you’re telling me.”

He made a noise. If he was going to bring her to his side, he would have to lay it all out. "Of course. If you want, I can let you sit on it and then come back."

Jin nodded, wanting to help the sorcerers at the school, sympathizing with the struggles they went through as young children and adults.

Jim’s expression went from shocked to disgusted, staring at him wide eyed, mouth slightly agape. She had no idea that he had such plans, dread pouring down her spine like molten lava at the idea. “No.” She said softly, almost numbly. “No, I won’t help with such a heinous act.”

“Why?” She was horrified by his reaction. “Because eliminating humans isn’t the answer!” She said firmly. “You’re supposed to protect them, not kill them!”

She felt fear deep in her stomach at the look on his face, the coldness in his eye. “That is enough.” She stood, expression firm, almost mirroring that of Kojurou’s. “I will entertain this discussion no longer.”

Jin watched him leave, letting out the breath she had been holding in, collecting herself before heading straight to Kojurou.

Jin knocked on the classroom door before entering, expression concerned as she closed the door behind her. “Kojurou? There’s something we need to discuss, something very concerning.”

Jin moved further into the classroom, feeling like she brought death with her from such news. “Date has come to me for help- this will be the second time he’s visited me now -and he said that..” It was almost hard to say. “He wants to rid Japan of humans.”

Jin swallowed the lump in her throat, staring at him with a regretful look, shaking her head. “No, I am not.” She said softly. “You’re the first person I’ve come to about this- he was your student, but what he’s asking isn’t something I could hide.”

Jin hadn’t considered that, knowing that many sorcerers weren’t the type to do such things, but she hardly knew Masamune. “Perhaps… I’m sorry, you’re right, he was probably just trying to get a rise out of me.”

Back
Top Bottom